Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) (36782 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / Lady Who Stripped To Train Herself Through College, Graduates (photos) / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2018
Suffering from Severe Autism which makes her unable to speak, This beautiful lady has put an unending joy in the faces of her family as she finally graduated from High School, Her sister who shared the photos said no one believed she would make it, but she kept on pushing, congrats to her... see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/beautiful-who-cannot-speak-surprises.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by ManBeast: 11:19am On May 24, 2018
Congratulation, nah to find work remain.

14 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by tolugar: 11:20am On May 24, 2018
Wish her more strength in the struggle

Someone should pls drop a word for the guy above me.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2018
Life is full of challenges but we must all try our best to scale through.

33 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 24, 2018
Congrats ma tongue
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 24, 2018
This is beautiful,, what a beautiful lady unlike soapqueen with heavy makeup..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by hisgrace090: 11:30am On May 24, 2018
She refuse to be subdued by challenges.

Congrates!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:33am On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
OH LORD! embarassed

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by donstan18: 11:37am On May 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Pervert
swiz123:
I hope she can moan

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2018
wawa
swiz123:
I hope she can moan

9 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 1:07pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is beautiful,, what a beautiful lady unlike soapqueen with heavy makeup..

I could easily understand why you could easily despise me. Thanks for the mention! No bad blood!

9 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

I could easily understand why you could easily despise me. Thanks for the mention! No bad blood!
Yes i despise you, i want you out of naira land forever..

6 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:17pm On May 24, 2018
she doesn't look happy though ... sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:18pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yes i despise you, i want you out of naira land forever..
maybe u like her ... free her jorjor.. leave my soaplady alone .. her eyes are beautiful fierce maybe its pulling u in cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by mytime24(f): 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
hmm undecided
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:

maybe u like her ... free her jorjor.. leave my soaplady alone .. her eyes are beautiful fierce maybe its pulling u in cheesy
Her eyes reminds me of a vampire in my dream...
If i was a mod I will ban her for no reason..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:34pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Her eyes reminds me of a vampire in my dream...
If i was a mod I will ban her for no reason..
its her eyes that makes sense na .. I dey find brother seff for her if she single ..
saint saint I hail u o wink
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Joshrob(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
See what buhari has caused
Boys got no chil at all
I can understand your frustration.
It's well
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:

I don tell him oo,drinklimca is crushing on soapqueen big time. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by MrCork: 1:37pm On May 24, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Suffering from Severe Autism which makes her unable to speak, This beautiful lady has put an unending joy in the faces of her family as she finally graduated from High School, Her sister who shared the photos said no one believed she would make it, but she kept on pushing, congrats to her... see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/beautiful-who-cannot-speak-surprises.html

angry
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:

Hi darling,
I don laugh tire. Abeg make una come hold me make he no beat me.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:
its her eyes that makes sense na .. I dey find brother seff for her if she single ..
saint saint I hail u o wink
That will be better, i dont want to see her ever again...
Aunty straw berry cream i greet you o..
You just forget me o..

1 Like

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
I don tell him oo,drinklimca is crushing on soapqueen big time. grin

Hahahaha...The guy dey para for me. Ejor, make una help me beg am.

Limca, why you dey vex for Mirinda nau?

1 Like

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hahahaha...The guy dey para for me. Ejor, make una help me beg am.

Limca, why you dey vex for Mirinda nau?
I will make you deactivate your account.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 1:51pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I will make you deactivate your account.

As much as I find your theatrics amusing, I won't take lightly any form of threats to my persona or business.

I have your photos. I'd get them and source for your other personal information to take to the Police in the next one hour.

If you hate me, it isn't my fault. I have tolerated and laughed over your immaturity in the last 12hrs regardless of the fact that I found it downright seedy with so much bile.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

As much as I find your theatrics amusing, I won't take lightly any form of threats to my persona or business.

I have your photos. I'd get them and source for your other personal information to take to a police in the next one hour.

If you hate me, it isn't my fault. I have tolerated and laughed over your immaturity in the last 12hrs regardless of the fact that I found it downright seedy with so much bile.
Yen yen yen!!!
The battle line has just be drawn.
Go to your police and let me go to my army..
we shall meet in court..

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 24, 2018
haba guy wetin this Babe do u na? grin grin grin grin
DrinkLimca:
Yen yen yen!!!
The battle line has just be drawn.
Go to your police and let me go to my army..
we shall meet in court..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
This is so emotional, congrats pretty fighter, don't let people define your boundaries cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Forpink2: 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
congratulation to her
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 2:28pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan

Please, don't blame this poster.
JOHESU is on strike
Psychiatric hospitals are included

His case is hopeless

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.