Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

EQUITY OR EQUALITY SHIFT - Regen Relationship Clinic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EQUITY OR EQUALITY SHIFT - Regen Relationship Clinic (364 Views)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EQUITY OR EQUALITY SHIFT - Regen Relationship Clinic by dcubeismynick(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
EQUITY OR EQUALITY SHIFT
Written by Damilare Mike David (Mr REGEN)
*regenrelationship.com*

Our previous post "NOT PATIENT? DON'T MARRY" addressed husbands & singles , but this posts will be starting with our dear wives.
EQUITY advocates that everyone be equally treated as human, without prejudice to class or gender. This is not competitive but a fair treatment.

EQUALITY advocates equal right, treatment, access between two people or a specified group of persons. This could be competitive.
(contact dictionary for literal meaning)

Respecting your husband is non negotiable in marriage. The husband holds a place of authority over his wife, as he is also under God's authority.

You see, both man and woman are also answerable to God and as a result, the authority a man holds over his wife *does not include* that which negates the will of God. Don't obey your husband to disobey God.

That is the reason every lady should allow God lead her to marrying a Godly man, who wouldn't push her against God, all in the name of authority.

This been said, every woman /wife should let God guide her quest for equity & equality.
Equity is a good crave, but the crave for equality could be dangerous in marriage some times, especially in this period of women liberation cry.

Feminism is not a problem at all, but if it comes down into marriage to compete with God's order of authority, that is where the bigger problem lies.

I'm not saying husband must be regarded as uncle or daddy or God. In fact, husband and wife must be friends and should relate as such.

Because you were class mates, because you address each other by name shouldn't devour his respect.
(We don't say Bro Jesus or Uncle Holy Spirit, yet we dare not equate us God).

Because you are the bread winner of the home this period doesn't make your husband loose his rightful respect. That doesn't make you the head, as such to expect a switch in responsibility; (since I put food on the table, he must be the one to cook it). The man is still the head, where lies the brain that controls the whole Body.

Yet, men /husbands, we also have a head, we are not independent.........

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

White Wedding Is European Traditional Wedding / Chelsea Lost Today Everywhere Is Cool / Marrying Someone I Met Through Online...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.