Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed (18626 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by 8stargeneral: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
If i dont knw him as a liar,den i will agree with him,old fool,u will die on top IPOB matter.datz hw u technically defeated bokoharam.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by buchilino(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
IPOB MAYBE DEAD, BUT NOT BIAFRA. DATS WAT THESE CUCUMBERS DON'T UNDERSTAND, N WILL NEVA UNDERSTAND.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by gemini35(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
my father told me that the name you give your kids affect them one way or the other,I,m not surprised, lie Muhammad you need to change your name you too lie,ipob is an ideology, a spirit can not die,
for those clapping in support of what lie Muhammad say,
may their life be like this fraudulent entity called zoogeria,
iseee iseee, iseee
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Edu3Again: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
olatubosunbob:

What are you saying?
Simplying that for him to say this, means that IPOB is alive.

Remember lai mohammed cannot tell the truth, everything he says is a lie.
This his comment too is also a lie

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Vandieee(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Im interested, I want to buy it.... How much?

ajealadick:
I have unlimited amount of credit and I am willing to sell out Glo network data for half the price. This is no scam. I have to sell these off before end of November, 2017.

If interested send message to me and get recharged.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Antoeni(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sure,This is the only truth dat has come out from dis man's mouth for th past two years honesty he deserves a STATUE
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

one of his numerous lies.
He is trying to divert attention from his earlier lies concerning reducing boko haram and Fulani terrorists attacks. And the terrorists proved to him he is nothing but a liar.

To beat all these Nigeria government corrupt officials with no mercy on the streets is what they need to stop making act of war statements and lies.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by ofai: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Antoeni:
Sure,This is the only truth dat has come out from dis man's mouth for th past two years honesty he deserves a STATUE

Shut up.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Antoeni(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
ofai:

Shut up.
anu Ofia
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by ofai: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Antoeni:
anu Ofia

Ozu wuranwu
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Antoeni(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
ofai:

Ozu wuranwu
anu mpama
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Antoeni(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
ofai:

Ozu wuranwu
onye zuzu of Nairaland
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by emmie14: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Your days are numbered
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardywaltz:
We already know that.
I'm yet to see a single Keke Napep and Okada with that Biafran flag on them in Owerri or Anambra.
That Python dance was indeed a factory reset.

No amount of provoking lies and propaganda against IPOB will distract our focuse.
IPOB are too stubborn to be distracted with Nigeria government lies.

These foolish Nigeria government corrupt officials are making act of war statements that sending innocent civilians to their unexpected graves. This same lairs made stupid statement and lies few days ago. What are the responses and numbers of casualties last week and this week?

Nigerians are being governing by corrupt illiterates who don't know the meaning of referendum and boycotting.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by OTEGA1: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Anstalk:
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has stated that the successful conduct of the governorship election in Anambra state last Saturday shows that the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, is dead and gone.

According to the Information Minister, the turnout of voters during the polls has diminished the IPOB.

Lai Mohammed said this while addressing reporters in Abuja, the nation’s capital on Wednesday, against reported call by the pro-Biafra group for indigenes to stay away on the election day.

His words, “I think what that proved really is that IPOB does not represent the good people of Anambra or any state in the South East.

He said the IPOB propaganda about the election really showed that they are not on ground.

“The people of Anambra have shown that there is no alternative to democracy and that they believe in one Nigeria and federal system of government. If there are issues to be resolved, let us resolve it. But terrorism and separatism is not the answer.

“I think the Anambra election has sounded the death knell on IPOB because they said election will never hold. The election has come and gone, the turnout was quite reasonable.

“Every party competed very competitively and at the end of the day, the people of Anambra have decided who is going to be their governor.”

http://anstalk.com/biafra-ipob-dead-and-gone-lai-mohammed/

lalasticlala

Ipob was ready for propaganda while Boko haram was provoked to battle
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by GoodiOG(m): 1:17am On Nov 23, 2017
conductorh2:
Lol. Whatever they give these Fruadgerian zoo government officials that makes them talk like slowpokez.

Fraudgeria is dead and buried not IPOB. If you doubt yourself come to Ariaria without your battalion security and shout that Biafra/IPOB is dead.

Ndi zoo ndi ala cheesy
baba i suppose you use zoo currency right, u are a glorified fool if so... undecided
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Jimsonjaat96(m): 2:03am On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy grin Baba, I beg e don do.

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Rednaxelot: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2017
hardywaltz:
We already know that.
I'm yet to see a single Keke Napep and Okada with that Biafran flag on them in Owerri or Anambra.
That Python dance was indeed a factory reset.
Me self no see am for Aba and Umuahia again.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Inyinese(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Muhammad lied

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Psoul(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2017
This is one of the reasons our problems in this country will never end. We practice "suppressive" government. We fail to handle issues bothering some groups in the country, rather the government will find a way to suppress that group, come out openly to rejoice and make cajole of that group. This will keep raising anger in the heart of the ppl and they keep planning a more fiercer way to attack government. When it starts, both the oppressed and the oppressor will have some loses to count.

Check out and recall how all these groups started. Boko Haram, MASSOB, IPOB, Niger Delta Militancy, Herdsmen, etc. All these are offshoot of negligence, suppression and lack of inclusive government.

Government, stop rejoicing at your success in suppressing ur citizen's voice in telling you where they feel hurt. Your are teaching them to be violent.

One day, the people will rise and you will not be able to control them and they will control all that you have. Think about how that day will be.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Inyinese(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Muhammad lied in the beginning

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2017
This is the best information he can pass and continue to receive salary. Any information that has to do with propaganda makes him so active. 2019 is around the corner when he will resurrect how PDP emptied the treasury.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by tolulope2070: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2017
sarrki:
Buried

Nigeria is a funny country, u really need to be very sensible to follow correctly her politics. IPOB may seems dead to the federal govt but in the real sense succession of biafra and oduduwa state is not dead, no matter how good Lie Muhamed is he wont use lie to say buhari in 2019 election. Nigerian ar so 'patient' why coz everything on earth hv time especially the Yorubas.

SO LIAR LIAR CONTINUE WE ARE NOT BLIND.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by heysquare(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2017
where s Catalonia Independence today? dead! dead! dead! thr leader is on d run like NK.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by msylva2147(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2017
conductorh2:
Lol. Whatever they give these Fruadgerian zoo government officials that makes them talk like slowpokez.

Fraudgeria is dead and buried not IPOB. If you doubt yourself come to Ariaria without your battalion security and shout that Biafra/IPOB is dead.

Ndi zoo ndi ala cheesy
usual chest beaters.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Where is the truth in what he said
Ipob is the spirit and resolve of the people
It can't die
maybe your resolve...i dont know about the people.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by otil1: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Where is the truth in what he said
Ipob is the spirit and resolve of the people
It can't die

Ipob is dead bro.

Everyone seems to have moved on except you. Even there is a new leadership of ipob and changes to radio biafra.

Ipob is no spirit. It's Nnamdi Kanu's hustle and people like you are his bread and butter
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
technically I may agree with you, technically I may say yes cos the Anambra election took place. . .
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by malkiat867: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2017
If you doubt yourself come to Ariaria without your battalion security and shout that Biafra/IPOB is dead. tongue
http://www.bollywoodmasala.co/

Ndi zoo ndi ala, IPOB may seems dead to the federal govt but in the real sense succession of biafra and oduduwa state is not dead

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Yyeske(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2017
GoodiOG:

baba i suppose you use zoo currency right, u are a glorified fool if so... undecided
Do not mind him, that's how they were making mouth and when Buratai sent some small boys to visit their cowardly god in his house, they all fled. Some even swam an drank muddy water.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Yyeske(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Jolar101:

No amount of provoking lies and propaganda against IPOB will distract our focuse.
IPOB are too stubborn to be distracted with Nigeria government lies.

These foolish Nigeria government corrupt officials are making act of war statements that sending innocent civilians to their unexpected graves. This same lairs made stupid statement and lies few days ago. What are the responses and numbers of casualties last week and this week?

Nigerians are being governing by corrupt illiterates who don't know the meaning of referendum and boycotting.
IPOB is dead as we speak, deal with that fact
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB is dead as we speak, deal with that fact

And Nigeria can't do in a day without talking about IPOB.

Well that's your opinion.

Ask your government their fears. Your government is not tell you the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Speech As He Visits Plateau State, Promises 10 Billion Naira / VP Osinbajo, SAN, Declares Open The 2018 Independence Day Photo Exhibition / APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.