Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed (18617 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by origima: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ipob is Nnamdi KANU and Nnamdi KANU is ipob.IPOB died along with KANU long ago why can't lai allow there soul to rest in peace na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Captain6(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Only time will tell sir
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anstalk:
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has stated that the successful conduct of the governorship election in Anambra state last Saturday shows that the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, is dead and gone.

According to the Information Minister, the turnout of voters during the polls has diminished the IPOB.

Lai Mohammed said this while addressing reporters in Abuja, the nation’s capital on Wednesday, against reported call by the pro-Biafra group for indigenes to stay away on the election day.

His words, “I think what that proved really is that IPOB does not represent the good people of Anambra or any state in the South East.

He said the IPOB propaganda about the election really showed that they are not on ground.

“The people of Anambra have shown that there is no alternative to democracy and that they believe in one Nigeria and federal system of government. If there are issues to be resolved, let us resolve it. But terrorism and separatism is not the answer.

“I think the Anambra election has sounded the death knell on IPOB because they said election will never hold. The election has come and gone, the turnout was quite reasonable.

“Every party competed very competitively and at the end of the day, the people of Anambra have decided who is going to be their governor.”

http://anstalk.com/biafra-ipob-dead-and-gone-lai-mohammed/

lalasticlala
grin grin
i have said it b4 and i will say it again
ndigbo dnt do propaganda
biafra can neva die cuz its an ideology and contrary to popular belief is not political

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by edo3(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
I know they av killed Nnamdi Kanu,,but lai Mohammed like to squeeze his mouth when talking?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
The day Lai will perish, even the ground he steps on will reject his body!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by wristbangle: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cyynthia:
Its from Lai Mohammad. Next lie pls

Its dead and gone but you are still battling with dead group which makes you to be having sleepiness night about them thinking about the next propaganda to use against the "dead" group

Having read your signature, curiosity took me to your profile and my God! I just couldn't stop laughing. The bile you have towards Islam is damn too high cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by asawanathegreat(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
We will soon give u certificate of lieying, Linus mohammed

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Sammyblaq(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
He wants to be noticed...

I even thought Lai have retired.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Standing5(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Olekumaster:
This man is a liar but I like this lie truth grin
Just like Biafra, IPOB isn't dead. Just look at the injustice in this country and realize it isn't going to die anytime soon, not even the next 50 years. It may change name (re-branding).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by castrol180(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Correct talk this time around...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by muykem: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Obiano champion proscription of IPOB as terrorists group and still won election in all local governments in anambra state. This indisputable facts speak louder on the relevant of IPOB in Igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
only time will twll

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Instead of concentrating on delivering the dividends of democracy you and your APC promised, you are here talking about irrelevant issues.

What kind of man are you self? Are you not feeling the economy?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Bonjoro: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
conductorh2:
Lol. Whatever they give these Fruadgerian zoo government officials that makes them talk like slowpokez.

Fraudgeria is dead and buried not IPOB. If you doubt yourself come to Ariaria without your battalion security and shout that Biafra/IPOB is dead.

Ndi zoo ndi ala cheesy

Hahaha u too dey beat ur chest, he no dey pain you?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by DoubleObee(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
The same man who told the zoo that Boko Haram has been defeated technically.

Lie Lie Muhammad stop carrying Biafra issue on ur head as if u are selling Gala.

This Nothingners sef. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by kinibigdeal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Even if IPOB were shot dead and i happen to be a witness, but the News was propagated by The minister himself, i will not believe

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by brookz: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
By d shapes of their heads, we shall know them!
Keyboard warriors & E-Chest beaters frm Potor Ville.
As d saying goes, "Empty Vessel makes d loudest noise.

#AwonWeyrey IPOB Miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
conductorh2:
Lol. Whatever they give these Fruadgerian zoo government officials that makes them talk like slowpokez.

Fraudgeria is dead and buried not IPOB. If you doubt yourself come to Ariaria without your battalion security and shout that Biafra/IPOB is dead.

Ndi zoo ndi ala cheesy
chest beating is what I hate. He would come nothing will happen, yu said more than that to buhari, and u said there would no be erection in anambra without leflendon, it held. Infact i don't take u serious any longer.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Oblang(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
conductorh2:

Ndi zoo ndi ala cheesy

U can keep on coining different names for the country online, it doesn't change the fact that ipob has bin reduced to just online chest beaters
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by HINCO(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Devil dey learn work whr lai dey
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Annie939(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
like seriously
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by chibuikesilver0: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lai the racist
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by enuelsmith: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cyynthia:
Its from Lai Mohammad. Next lie pls

Its dead and gone but you are still battling with dead group which makes you to be having sleepiness night about them thinking about the next propaganda to use against the "dead" group
Take it or leave it, IPOB is dead and gone.. i have said this many times.. Its high time we all believed in one Nigeria.. China Achebe even confirmed this, in his last book.. There was a country.. "was"was used to indicate the non existence of Biafra as a country

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
If you doubt him or e too pain you, you can compare figures with the last election...#NoLeflendumNoErection ;DIf
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by HiddenShadow: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
hardywaltz:
We already know that.
I'm yet to see a single Keke Napep and Okada with that Biafran flag on them in Owerri or Anambra.
That Python dance was indeed a factory reset.

Have you killed Biafra in their hearts.?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
brookz:
By d shapes of their heads, we shall know them!

Keyboard warriors & E-Chest beaters frm Potor Ville.

As d saying goes, "Empty Vessel makes d loudest noise.

#AwonWeyrey IPOB Miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
In other word,Kanu is dead and buried! Kanu was Ipob and Ipob was Kanu.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by triple996(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
muykem:
Obiano champion proscription of IPOB as terrorists group and still won election in all local governments in anambra state. This indisputable facts speak louder on the relevant of IPOB in Igbo land.
Abi wooo
Dis is a clear proof dat not all igbos support ipob
Prove me wrong
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Activeman391(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Abeg is this a truth from Liar Mohammed
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by izuchukwu94(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
must liar mohamed showcase his stupidity all time anyway for clarity pls Ehmmmm wahs his name go check the number of registered voter's in each local government then compare with the number of accredited voters. .....thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" / Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.