Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed (18598 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by omooba969(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
magoo10:
Lie lie Mohammed is a fat liar that if he tells you good morning be sure that it is night time

Someone should tell this man who has a PhD in lieying that the time for propaganda is dead and gone.
Biafra forever lives in the hearts of the people.

Let it forever live in the hearts of IPOB, that's fine so long you lot don't disturb the peace of the state.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by DoubleObee(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cyynthia:
Its from Lai Mohammad. Next lie pls

Its dead and gone but you are still battling with dead group which makes you to be having sleepiness night about them thinking about the next propaganda to use against the "dead" group

all we know is that Mazi Kanu has told us the truth.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by triple996(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
izuchukwu94:
must liar mohamed showcase his stupidity all time anyway for clarity pls Ehmmmm wahs his name go check the number of registered voter's in each local government then compare with the number of accredited voters. .....thank me later
Anambra had always have poor voting exercise
Isn't it a shame that with all diz stupid romour of boycotting elections
Obiano 1 of d gorvnors dat proscribe ipob even got more vote than 2013 wen there was no ipob problems
It clearly shows that he had more support dat 2013 even with ipob so called election boycott
Abeg ppl without sense will never develop or even borrow one
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by omooba969(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
And thou shall bear a son, and ye shall call him "Lai" for as water floweth from a river, so shall lies flow from his mouth non stop and he shall become the minister Of information and shall decieve my people with lies.

Getting to know you starts with...

Hello beautiful, how are you? smiley
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by fastgyal(f): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
omooba969:

Getting to know you starts with...

Hello beautiful, how are you? smiley
very fine, and you?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anstalk:
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has stated that the successful conduct of the governorship election in Anambra state last Saturday shows that the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, is dead and gone.

According to the Information Minister, the turnout of voters during the polls has diminished the IPOB.

Lai Mohammed said this while addressing reporters in Abuja, the nation’s capital on Wednesday, against reported call by the pro-Biafra group for indigenes to stay away on the election day.

His words, “I think what that proved really is that IPOB does not represent the good people of Anambra or any state in the South East.

He said the IPOB propaganda about the election really showed that they are not on ground.

“The people of Anambra have shown that there is no alternative to democracy and that they believe in one Nigeria and federal system of government. If there are issues to be resolved, let us resolve it. But terrorism and separatism is not the answer.

“I think the Anambra election has sounded the death knell on IPOB because they said election will never hold. The election has come and gone, the turnout was quite reasonable.

“Every party competed very competitively and at the end of the day, the people of Anambra have decided who is going to be their governor.”

http://anstalk.com/biafra-ipob-dead-and-gone-lai-mohammed/

lalasticlala
that Anambra election was not boycotted is because they wanted to spoil show for us but I m telling you to judge the election boycott by 2019 and see for yourself Anu mpama minister
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by omooba969(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
very fine, and you?

I'm cool, hope you had a good day? You sure have the striking line though & getting to know you becomes enticing. smiley

May I slide into your DM please? wink
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by gidgiddy: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lier Mohammed is a real Joker. The only reason that IPOB seems to have piped low is because of the proscription and the fact that no one is sure what happend to Kanu.

However, the battle to overturn the proscription is in court and judgement will be given in January.

As soon as that proscription is overturned, it will be back to massive protest, Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu.

The government played its last and only hand by sending the Army to kill unarmed IPOB and to procribe them.

What the Government does not realise yet is that both acts can be declared unlawful by the courts.

So let the government and its supporters celebrate for now. It is he who laughs last that laughs best

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Shaev7(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
This man, IPOB dead and gone, Boko Haram, Alive to stay. Non-terrorist is dead and main terrorist is alive. May Got help this man! All Politicians in Nigeria that doesn't wish well for this country shall rot and burn in Hell if he didn't ask for Gods mercy before he dies. I detest this man with all my heart.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Ikechuob: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
How? You rigged the hell out of an election and yet couldn't even muster up to 500,000 out of 2.6 million that registered to vote and you call the people that made that possible as "dead and buried"

Heck the few collected voting ballot that INEC cooridnator exposed to social media, the number reported as 'official results' reported by INEC differentiate from what gotten in the polling booths.

Rigging an election intensively and even writing "high turnout", posting old images from other states election and then that same day only to go back and lick your vomit to report that it was "low turnout" despite earlier you reported to us that it was "high turnout" says highly on how desperate you people have gotten.

Heck if we go by statistics, based on what INEC reported as anambra registered voters, that means more than 2 million anambra supports ipob and biafra while not even up to a million supports Nigeria even if we used the rigged figures inec reported as the "official results"

They are sure "dead and gone", the same way you 'technically defeated' boko haram grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Ikechuob: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
More of "dead and buried" act of IPOB

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by izuchukwu94(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
oga do wah I asked u to do and dnt quote me again
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by GuysnMum: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anstalk:
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has stated that the successful conduct of the governorship election in Anambra state last Saturday shows that the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPO7B, is dead and gone.

According to the Information Minister, the turnout of voters during the polls has diminished the IPOB.

Lai Mohammed said this while addressing reporters in Abuja, the nation’s capital on Wednesday, against reported call by the pro-Biafra group for indigenes to stay away on the election day.

His words, “I think what that proved really is that IPOB does not represent the good people of Anambra or any state in the South East.

He said the IPOB propaganda about the election really showed that they are not on ground.

“The people of Anambra have shown that there is no alternative to democracy and that they believe in one Nigeria and federal system of government. If there are issues to be resolved, let us resolve it. But terrorism and separatism is not the answer.

“I think the Anambra election has sounded the death knell on IPOB because they said election will never hold. The election has come and gone, the turnout was quite reasonable.

“Every party competed very competitively and at the end of the day, the people of Anambra have decided who is going to be their governor.”

http://anstalk.com/biafra-ipob-dead-and-gone-lai-mohammed/

lalasticlala

That confirms that u killed him......just pondering on ur words " dead and gone"
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Mbediogu(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Liar Mohammed! Now that IPOB is dead according to you, the next thing on the agenda is to triple the marginalization of the south east, abi no be so? We sorry for una you hear?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by fastgyal(f): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
omooba969:

I'm cool, hope you had a good day? You sure have the striking line though & getting to know you becomes enticing. smiley

May I slide into your DM please? wink
smiles
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Although i vehemently disagreed with Ipob plan for boycotting a meaningless gubernatorial elections just to test their power. I dont think Ipob has been defeated for that single silly miscalculation.

Nigeria's lopsided structure and lack of fairness in anything will keep IPOB alive except there is restructuring or some sincere effort to address the imbalances in the country

Infact i believe IPOB will emerge stronger and wiser in time
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by alen4smith(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
kettykin:
the same Man that said the Boko haram has been techinically defeated, your problem is not IPOB though but becuase of your cluelessness, planlessness and thoughtlessness ,you decided to carry ipob on your head
He pain am
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by izuchukwu94(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
triple996:

Anambra had always have poor voting exercise
Isn't it a shame that with all diz stupid romour of boycotting elections
Obiano 1 of d gorvnors dat proscribe ipob even got more vote than 2013 wen there was no ipob problems
It clearly shows that he had more support dat 2013 even with ipob so called election boycott
Abeg ppl without sense will never develop or even borrow one
oga do wah I asked u to do and dnt quote me again. ...never
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by dubemeagle(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
python1:
IPOB terrorists right now,
and ur village pple

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by python1: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
dubemeagle:
and ur village pple

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Ikechuob: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
Although i vehemently disagreed with Ipob plan for boycotting a meaningless gubernatorial elections just to test their power. I dont think Ipob has been defeated for that single silly miscalculation.

Nigeria lopsided structure and lack of fairness in anything will keep IPOB alive except there is restructuring or some sincere effort to address the imbalances in the country

Infact i believe IPOB will emerge stronger and wiser in time

All IPOB did was give avenue for obiano to outrig the other candidates considering he's the incumbent governor. That's all. Usually, desperate politicians would contest the results but that's given avenue to IPOB and given them exposure that their boycott made impact thus, would rather lick their wounds than showcase biafra is what the people wants so rather accept the results. All IPOB did was benefit obiano. Idk who was the genius behind the boycott the election thing but, he or she wasn't thinking straight when they though that up.

Personally, what ipob should have done is foster someone up as their candidate and used their popularity to gather votes for that person. They bleeped up in my opinion. I honestly pity Anambra that they had to have that obiano as governor again. A shame!
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by TGaines: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
2.2million register voters only 456000 vote what of over 1.7 million remain voters. Political agent are buying vote sharing money giving take away rice and 5 yard of ankara cloth will all saw it on caption video only this happen in nigeria buying and selling vote terrible ? Ask your self this question
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Edu3Again: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is the best statement he has ever made.

Since its Lai Mohammed speaking we know he lies, hence we consider the opposite.
Hence truth is that IPOB is alive
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Frontman01: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hypocrite this man is a great man
kettykin:
the same Man that said the Boko haram has been techinically defeated, your problem is not IPOB though but becuase of your cluelessness, planlessness and thoughtlessness ,you decided to carry ipob on your head
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by olatubosunbob: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
God bless Nigeria and God bless Lai Mohamed ....
And where are the Ipob people that said election will not hold
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by olatubosunbob: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Edu3Again:
This is the best statement he has ever made.

Since its Lai Mohammed speaking we know he lies, hence we consider the opposite.
Hence truth is that IPOB is alive

What are you saying?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
python1:
gotze1 issa u? grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by olatubosunbob: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
izuchukwu94:

oga do wah I asked u to do and dnt quote me again

Ipob people are know where to be found

Ipob is being buried long time ago

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Joelpinero: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Bwuhahahahahaha…. Igbos miscreants, what do you have to say grin grin
shocked
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Obec70(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
IPOB is the nightmare of this government, it will continue to hunt them from A-Z!
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Tex42(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
This man again?! This hommie whose "good morning has no trace of truth", what has he to say this time.

Guess it's another baseless gibberish.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Minister of lairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Begins Massive Road Rehabilitation, Covering Of Manholes Across The State / Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.