Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel (72312 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by NaijaElba(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
end time pastor. believe any pastor at your own peril.....

2 Likes

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cardiac arrest. He was probably unfit and over exerted the heart in order to impress his young and agile partner

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by theo1477(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Omokiez: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Just a nix was it not hear /or heard before...?
Even the Holy Book said it many will use the name of the Lord to deceive innocent people.
Abeg e don do make I no go monoyan.

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Antoeni(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Died in active service
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by AntiWailer: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

http://sunnewsonline.com/oyo-police-parade-3-muslim-clerics-with-human-parts/

Thanks for the story. Cool story.

God will punish the Muslim Cleric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by NisforNicky: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
de pastor na he-goat joor.
cheesy
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by triple996(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na WaWooooo
So pastor self sabi flex
Maybe his wife doesn't satisfy him
Like my friend on d threand said
Rest. In. Pussy
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
At least he enjoyed himself before going tooooo hell undecided

The guy prik go stand enter hell fire

The Pastor is gone but his fooooolish manhood lives on
Chai tongue

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ishilove:
Cardiac arrest. He was probably unfit and over exerted the heart in order to impress his young and agile partner
But why do some guys act like they would be awarded world cup for satisfying a woman in bed?

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by excel101(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Beer parlour gist
Very true, the pastor's landlord is my friend. The wife has really been complaining bitterly about it severally before recently.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by xcolanto(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Fake news! Just to draw attention away from the Muslim clerics that was caught with skulls! A biased mod had to put this up on the front page to spite Christians. What a petty way to get back. NL is at its lowest really!!
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by PETUK(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Annie939:
some pastors and married men can't just let single girls bee anyways, he's not the first and will never be the last
forgive me i wonder how married man have been knacking you
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Omokiez: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Straight passage to hell one corner pastor.

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by nwakaibeya1: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31>Apostles,Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by sunnyside16(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Devosuker:
You can imagine.. A Pastor... A 19 yr old...abegi - 1

wonder what he'll tell God on the.gate

he would not even get to the GATE.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by excel101(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
dre11:

Pastor dies during hotel sex romp with teen girl

http://sunnewsonline.com/pastor-dies-during-hotel-sex-romp-with-teen-girl/

I don't think so if all the major newspapers did carry the news
Very true my bro, i work there. I know the pastor, his wife and landlord. He lost his very beautiful and intelligent daughter just last year.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
/

Your tithe money at work.

Touch not my annointed.

//
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Icon79(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
According to a local "pastor" here, "there's something about the purity of a younger woman (teenage girl) ...."

#EndtimePastors

O pari

Annie939:
some pastors and married men can't just let single girls bee anyways, he's not the first and will never be the last
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by trustibk(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Icon79(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
The girl is probably demon possessed. She just seduced the poor man and, in his weakness, Satan terminated his life.

O pari

Amarabae:
Just imagine
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by excel101(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
xcolanto:
Fake news! Just to draw attention away from the Muslim clerics that was caught with skulls! A biased mod had to put this up on the front page to spite Christians. What a petty way to get back. NL is at its lowest really!!
very very true. Formerly I've been skeptical about news like this on our enviable platform (NL). Now i know better, cos I'm a witness to it.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by goldedprince: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
At least he enjoyed himself before going tooooo hell undecided

The guy prik go stand enter hell fire

The Pastor is gone but his fooooolish manhood lives on
What makes you think he ain't fucking a few virgins in heaven
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by derecho(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Annie939:
Truer is these single girls and unfortunately some married women won't let these pastors/married men be.The way some of dem go dey follow pastors like flies wey see shit you go dey wonder.
If our ladies become godly,many men will become godly too.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by donnaD(f): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
pdpisGONE:
all these pastors and the fake evangelism,
#proudlycatholic
rev fathers and sisters nko??all of them follow join.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by donnaD(f): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
wetin dey sweet dey kill.She don twerk kill the man.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by tit(f): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Fake news.
Pisshureoridonbelieveit

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by enemyofprogress: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na so God go dey expose dem. Pastor Sule is next
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by judgedredd22(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Oringo egbuo gi smiley

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by ugochukwuaustin(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Those called pastors but can,t hold their body tru prayers re not qualified to be called pastors. this is high way to hell no two ways about that, because the only visa to heaven is holiness and righteousness.

1 Share

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by kizyalex10(m): 1:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Lol,using people'S tithe to pay ashawo.i have made it clear that I rather give a disabled or less previledge one million than pay tithe of 100k to a cun man

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by goodnews777: 2:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Another lie. Complete lie. The man was never , has never been a pastor. Why tarnish image of the church with sacrilege. The truth is the man is fraudster who always posed as a pastor to deceive . Why nit investigate before reporting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.