Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions (5162 Views)

Let's Play A Game married people only / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Earn $5-$10 Per Day Just By Answering Survey Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:

My little sister ❣11?
I'm obsessed with my phone. It's a bad habit I've been trying so hard to leave because I'm pretty sure it's still going to affect me.
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm obsessed with my phone. It's a bad habit I've been trying so hard to leave because I'm pretty sure it's still going to affect me.
grin who isn't these days eh?
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:
Lol.. It's true tho cheesy
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2017
trustyshoess:
Lol.. It's true tho cheesy
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by SirMichael1: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

He wasn't the one who made me cry. You know this emotional feeling when you know you've done something bad to hurt someone?Thats it!

20? shocked.. Missionary tongue

Missionary?? Oh common, I heard it's boring

If favorite means I must have done it.... Then..... I have no favorite position. cheesy

But most folk say doggy is sweet. I'll try this very soon, hopefully smiley

21? smiley
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2017
SirMichael1:

Missionary?? Oh common, I heard it's boring

If favorite means I must have done it.... Then..... I have no favorite position. cheesy

But most folk say doggy is sweet. I'll try this very soon, hopefully smiley

21? smiley
I don't even know it. Half of Nigerian ladies are guilty of this. cheesy
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by SirMichael1: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I'm playing no games here.I have always heard the word "sex" but I do not know what it means.Care to tell me?cheesy

Pocket means the amount of money that you have to spend according to my dictionary.You can answer the question now.cheesy

If your dictionary can tell you the meaning of pocket but not sex, then my dear, you need to update it. This is the 21st century where sex and 'pocket' goes hand in hand (It's more like, I give you pocket, you give me sex) smiley

BTW, Pocket according to Google's definition means a small bag sewn into or on clothing so as to form part of it, used for carrying small articles.

We gonna keep engaging ourselves in this format until either of us is upfront tongue
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by SirMichael1: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don't even know it. Half of Nigerian ladies are guilty of this. cheesy

Half of Nigerian ladies?? You don't really mean this now do you?? shocked

Well.... How would it be possible to measure a _____ sized boob?? cheesy

23?
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Kimcutie: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2017
grin angry
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2017
SirMichael1:

Half of Nigerian ladies?? You don't really mean this now do you?? shocked
Well.... How would it be possible to measure a _____ sized boob?? cheesy
23?
About three weeks ago smiley
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by falcon01: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Kimcutie:
No secret. except my "f"
1. you don break your own rule 2. why did you put if you cant answer 3. i winsmiley
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Kimcutie: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2017
falcon01:
1. you don break your own rule 2. why did you put if you cant answer 3. i winsmiley
Nope I answered it.
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2017
SirMichael1:

If your dictionary can tell you the meaning of pocket but not sex, then my dear, you need to update it. This is the 21st century where sex and 'pocket' goes hand in hand (It's more like, I give you pocket, you give me sex) smiley

BTW, Pocket according to Google's definition means a small bag sewn into or on clothing so as to form part of it, used for carrying small articles.

We gonna keep engaging ourselves in this format until either of us is upfront tongue
Alright,you win.That question has no answer.Not on this thread anyway.

Good morning.smiley
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by SirMichael1: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Alright,you win.That question has no answer.Not on this thread anyway.

Good morning.smiley

You actually communicate like a married lady. Mind if I refer to you as ma'am?? smiley

Then let's do this again, 20? smiley (I told you, I go overboard with these things)

Good morning and how was your night?. smiley
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Marshalxv(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol grin

Last week,
Bad shaid .Lol
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2017
SirMichael1:

You actually communicate like a married lady. Mind if I refer to you as ma'am?? smiley

Then let's do this again, 20? smiley (I told you, I go overboard with these things)

Good morning and how was your night?. smiley
LOL,please don't.

I told you I can't answer that question.tongue

Short but awesome.smiley And you? 27?
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by SirMichael1: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2017
MhisTahrah:
LOL,please don't.

I told you I can't answer that question.tongue

Short but awesome.smiley And you? 27?

I told you that two can play the game tongue

Alright then, I distaste boring so I'll ask you yet another question and you'd do likewise. 21? cheesy (If you don't answer this to my satisfaction, then you obviously don't wanna play and you just must play. It's by force smiley

My night has never been more perfect smiley
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Kimcutie: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Good morning all and a special good morning to MhisTahrah.
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2017
SirMichael1:

I told you that two can play the game tongue

Alright then, I distaste boring so I'll ask you yet another question and you'd do likewise. 21? cheesy (If you don't answer this to my satisfaction, then you obviously don't wanna play and you just must play. It's by force smiley

My night has never been more perfect smiley
Average(use your imagination).I don't want to play anymore.This thread is too steamy for my liking.tongue
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Kimcutie:
Good morning all and a special good morning to MhisTahra.h.
Good morning son.Did you sleep well?
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Is The Game Still On? Who Is Game?
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions by Kimcutie: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Good morning son.Did you sleep well?
It's like the small sense I gave to you has disappear, oya retract that statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger / Abeg, I Need Help, I Don' T Last More Than 5 Mimutes In Bed / Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.