Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. (17159 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / 774,000 Jobs: Disregard Messages To Go To NDE Offices To Register - Keyamo / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by ttccworld: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Have you considered going to company for your answer? If I were you, in such romance with a coy, I'd do just that. You have nothing to lose.

You just inspired me with this because I have a similar situation with OP,

I sent a direct mail to the company just like someone that's got nothing to lose and it worked. I have been slated for an aptitude test already. Yippy!!

1 Like

Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
ttccworld:

I sent a direct mail to the company just like someone that's got nothing to lose and it worked. I have been slated for an aptitude test already. Yippy!!
Congrats. That's the way forward. Nobody will beat you for simply doing that. The worse you can get is no and a better explanation.
Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by DonroxyII: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Growingboi:

Thank you for this advice. I like this company and I wanted to work in the company. I my concern is, it seems they don't even bother to go through my application at all Cox of i submit application today, before same time next day they will just send the regret message. I over pass all the requirement. what could be the issue, what am I getting wrong in the application or does someone mean me among the recruiter there? I keep asking myself
If you are desperate to work with them, approach the office and visit the HRM and tell him or her your plight and ask her/him what the damn problem is

1 Like

Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by Growingboi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
kaybills:
I think I know the company (a brewery coy); cos I also do experience exactly the same thing just as you,for something I know i meet its requirements and confidently can do. The response is thus "We are sorry to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful for the xyz position as you do not meet the minimum requirements."

Your is head is there.
Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by Ten06(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Maybe it is TB Joshua that will be able to answer this question
Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by Growingboi(m): 5:53am On Nov 24, 2017
ttccworld:

Brilliant job. I will do same. But which mail did you send it to, is it the 'contact us' on their web page?
Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by Faithzarah: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1800 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Dm me on whatsapp 09097130617 for more info

Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by luluosas(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Apply elsewhere
Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Growingboi:
I need help on how to avoid this please.

I have applied to a particular coy more than 10 times now but all my Applications have been regret responses. I have not been called for interview for once. I always ensure that I meet all the requirements before submitting my application. What do you think its wrong with this issue and what should I do differently?
you should change the content of your CV and resume to fit the company's job description and also present it in a way the that it will solve part of the problems the company might face

1 Like

Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Your destiny is simply not there!
is there really something like destiny? Just random events
Re: This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. by iamclime(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
ATS, Applicant Tracking System may be the reason. And of course, like someone said up there, most advertised jobs in modern Nigeria already has candidates. That's the blunt truth; I've been there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Job Seeker; My Story / Nigerian Navy Successful Candidates List For DSSC Course 25 Recruitment 2018 / Should He Listen To Them Or Go Ahead With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.