Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (92284 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by robotix: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
osazsky:
just the way u collected 2k in d past elections so u can't challenge these politician to live up to expectation . election is 2019 just come and collect ur 2k and rest. did the politicians give him money on duress its better than using the money to carry prostitute or slay queens at least d money would be used to propagate d gospel and not fix roads which is d primary responsibility of govt , u hear robotix
grin idiot... you think I am a sheep like you who swallow everything a pastor, man born of woman, hook line and sinker. You think I am a fool like you that pay tithes and still go home hungry while hoping for non existing job to land on your lap without working... fool. People like you believe prayer without work is all they need to do.

You forking pastor couldn't resolve the problem in his marriage, contradicting most of his teaching... so much for "LOVE WORLD", when there was no love in his own marriage... motherfucking piece of shiit whom God gave brain but threw it away.

While fools like you pray and pay tithe so that you can get a job without working for it by DIVIDE GRACE... I am proposing an idea/product to churches and pocketing the money... and you know what it, it is HUGE! grin grin grin grin M.O.R.O.N!
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by DeavonP(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's

This is not about Muslim posting this. We should learn to give back to our community. It might not be cash but I'm sure he's got influential friends. i remember my Bishop pleaded with the Governor in a Sunday Mass to help work on a road leading to a public school and he mobilised contractors there same weak. Get that clear. He's rich enough to assist partially or solicit with the Governor of the state.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Analee:
abeg leave dat talk,d OPM pastor who brought nepalight in aluu,r u telln me dat ppl livin der all des yrs has nt been payn bills/taxes?or dnt we ve govt n rivers?ppl living in aluu are dey tithers n opm?daz nt an excuse.
go to ekpoma and c wat Chris has done for dem. to give I billion to a university abandoned by d state government oshio baba na beans. osio baba left AAU to decay while using state resources to build private university for himself few kilometers away fromm AAU ekp. and Chris built a multinational Lt for dem ,including hostels and so many tins he has done for us as indegine,so u left oshiomole,aneni,mike onamena and so many influential people and decide to attack Chris. do u know how many charitable work Chris has been doing for us here in ekpoma or cos e nor dey show am for TV.if u want god to blesss u give and don't broadcast god will bless u in secret

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
buchilino:
D DAY I C OR HEAR DAT ALL THESE FUNKY PASTORS VISIT PLACES LIKE ERITREA, CHAD, BOLIVIA, MALI, TURKMENISTAN ETC TO PREACH, DATS WEN I WILL START BELIEVING DER SINCERITY. AT D MOMENT, MOST OF DEM R JUST BUSINESS VENTURES.

Ignorance is truly a disease. If you don't know something, why not make inquiries first before concluding? Winners chapel for instance has pastors and preachers in Chad, Mali e.t.c in the most underdeveloped and islamic countries of Africa. Even up to the Islamic Middle East. They sponsor missionaries in these countries. I am very much aware of this one.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
grin idiot... you think I am a sheep like you who swallow everything a pastor, man born of woman, hook line and sinker. You think I am a fool like you that pay tithes and still go home hungry while hoping for non existing job to land on your lap without working... fool. People like you believe prayer without work is all they need to do.

You forking pastor couldn't resolve the problem in his marriage, contradicting most of his teaching... so much for "LOVE WORLD", when there was no love in his own marriage... motherfucking piece of shiit whom God gave brain but threw it away.

While fools like you pray and pay tithe so that you can get a job without working for it by DIVIDE GRACE... I am proposing an idea/product to churches and pocketing the money... and you know what it, it is HUGE! grin grin grin grin M.O.R.O.N!
at least am not a terrorist paying tithe is better than forcing people to accept wat u believe in. am not under pressure to pay my tithe and I don't force people to do same i dont force people to accept my belief or kill dem if dey dont I discovers that any month I pay my tithe I get unimaginable sales that period I don't know how it happens but Waite o y so much emphasis on tihite wen we have other pressing problems like insurgency,Fulani, terrorism,rape, dilapidated sch.,decay in universities, power, water, health care or are u waiting for pastor Chris to use his tithe money to fix these problems caused by buhari,babangida,obasanjo,abacha,awolowo and so many fools who are celebrated as world leaders fool keep waithing, maybe pastor Chris will help u sleep with ur wife but Chris can't bring himself so low to do DAT cos he is in another realm. its called rema

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:

check my signature .I have a register company DAT deals on importation of foreign furniture and we also produce locally and at d same time a civil servant so am not jobless no need to start bragging about wealth I don't have time for that. face the topic is it pastors that will provide roads,water,power,hospitals, housing for u while our imams provide noting but sit on mats to teach its followers how to attack infedels and marry 100 wives or take toddlers for wives spits
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
DeavonP:

This is not about Muslim posting this. We should learn to give back to our community. It might not be cash but I'm sure he's got influential friends. i remember my Bishop pleaded with the Governor in a Sunday Mass to help work on a road leading to a public school and he mobilised contractors there same weak. Get that clear. He's rich enough to assist partially or solicit with the Governor of the state.
and y don't immans tell d govt wat to do.how many immans have fixed roads hyprocrites
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
End time Pastors!
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's
You have been blinded by religion my Friend. You need to see an optician.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dineneering:
Whoever typed this nonsense is a coward. Has Pastor Chris turned to be the government who collect tax payers money and have done nthg to improve lives?
Though He aint Govt but he is 10% collector!
Govt is far more better than those Scammers who called themselves Men of God.
I can gladly pay tax to govt in anticipation of Education, security, health, road networks etc
What can we get from them by paying tithe if not Private jets, Limo, expensives prostitutes and mansion!
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by yungfritzzleDee(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
some people shaaa..,.shey d op tell u say na Muslim e be.....

bro get sense naaaa some people shaaa..,.shey d op tell u say na Muslim e be.....

bro get sense naaaa
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Ogedo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
It baffles me how people ignore those saddled with the responsibility of providing social amenities and attack people for not being charitable. if the govt can get to d community to conduct elections, then pastor Chris will definitely reach his home town[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by jchioma: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Turbocharged:

What is true about this stupid post?

You should also expect him to repair •Apapa-Oshodi rd.
•Badagry expway
•Onitsha-Enugu expway
•Ore-Benin rd.
•Enugu-Ph expway
•East/West rd, and many more, because he has churches in all those places, because he has relatives those roads leads to their houses.

Look! We are not absolving the govt of their responsibilities. But there is what is known as CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility. If I am in the man of god's shoes, I will do better. This is the only road leading to his village. The injunction: Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven is still valid.

Take Oyedepo as example: https://www.nairaland.com/4193431/living-faith-church-construct-four
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by jchioma: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
where is the truth in this nonsense what happen to all those pple u voted into power ....lata u pple will be abusing them for collecting tithes

Look! We are not absolving the govt of their responsibilities. But there is what is known as CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility. If I am in the man of god's shoes, I will do better. This is the only road leading to his village. The injunction: Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven is still valid.

Take Oyedepo as example: https://www.nairaland.com/4193431/living-faith-church-construct-four
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by donnie(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
jchioma:

Quoting scriptures cannot erase stupidity. So building of roads is the only CSR?

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Phyde: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=296799114159537&id=158338594672257
So what are the government doing with our taxes we have been paying. You did not notice what the ministry has been doing in some communities during their reach out Nigeria campaign.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Marahoth: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jesse01:
lol and d church pastors getting richer while d Masses getting poorer spare me dat bullsh*t

Dear friend, the universe is beyond our personal sovereignty...that means u n i cant stop the innocent guy about to be shot somewhere right now. we(mankind) are wicked beings and we need this loving great God. I too did think and once askd deep questions... When u read the news of a 9yr old raped by a 32 yr old n her genitals destroyed...when you see how we shoot one another, steal, kill, lie on each other, you want to weep like I do. But God isnt to b blamed for these...its US. We all have wicked tendencies. YOU DONT BLAME BARBERS FOR OVERGROWN BEARDS IN THE CITY. God gave the earth to us and look what weve made it. Back to the other issue, I agree that there are people called pastors today that shouldn't be. We have counterfeits in every field of life. You and I know if we ponder deeply that pastors aren't to balme for the poverty we see. I once lived with a pastor and I saw n experienced first hand the life of a pastor so much that I decided I will never be one. Poverty is a mind set...an attitude...a blend of wrong habits...and its also sponsored by demons and unfortunate situations. Pastors are trying hard to help. I know where I was and who I have become today by walking with God and practicing the principles sincere pastors have simply taught from the Bible. My warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Marahoth: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Marahoth:

Im not a church or religious person...but Do you know what Chris has done in this nation CSR-wise? Please always carry out extensive research before conclusions..
donnie:

Quoting scriptures cannot erase stupidity. So building of roads is the only CSR?

Im not a church or religious person...but Do you know what Chris has done in this nation CSR-wise? Please always carry out extensive research before conclusions..

Sorry my dear..not meant for u

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by donnie(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Marahoth:

Dear friend, the universe is beyond our personal sovereignty...that means u n i cant stop the innocent guy about to be shot somewhere right now. we(mankind) are wicked beings and we need this loving great God. I too did think and once askd deep questions... When u read the news of a 9yr old raped by a 32 yr old n her genitals destroyed...when you see how we shoot one another, steal, kill, lie on each other, you want to weep like I do. But God isnt to b blamed for these...its US. We all have wicked tendencies. YOU DONT BLAME BARBERS FOR OVERGROWN BEARDS IN THE CITY. God gave the earth to us and look what weve made it. Back to the other issue, I agree that there are people called pastors today that shouldn't be. We have counterfeits in every field of life. You and I know if we ponder deeply that pastors aren't to balme for the poverty we see. I once lived with a pastor and I saw n experienced first hand the life of a pastor so much that I decided I will never be one. Poverty is a mind set...an attitude...a blend of wrong habits...and its also sponsored by demons and unfortunate situations. Pastors are trying hard to help. I know where I was and who I have become today by walking with God and practicing the principles sincere pastors have simply taught from the Bible. My warm regards.

Mature mind. Thanks
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by donnie(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Marahoth:

I agree with you
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Marahoth: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
jchioma:

Im not a church or religious person...but Do you know what the said Pst Chris has done in this nation CSR-wise? Please always carry out extensive research before conclusions...that's wisdom n maturity.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by demobaba1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
The Pastor is not d Minister of Works fa ?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Marahoth: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
As long as mending that road wouldn't benefit the church and his pocket, he won't even give it a second thought to mend it. Investing in the life of Sinach, Frank Edward etc will generate money for him, so what are we saying here. Church is business.

Dont be bitter my friend!...I allowed my 16yr old cousin read your comment....he asked for your name!! Common, did u really type that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.... if u think "investment" or leadershiphip is that easy, pls show us one person you have invested in and mentored from obscurity to amazing limelight! I cant even show you one myself!! cheesy cheesy Warm Regards
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by budaatum: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Vixo:
y'all are talking like kids here, ain't you aware that the corrupt government officials we have in Nigeria , arrests or blocks any individual who tries to "help" out by fixing damaged roads

I never understood why, until I found out they receive allocations in their budgets for these same roads , year after year and do nothing about them.

pls why bother?? is that the onlg way Chris must help to make y'all know he cares about others??

pls go get a life Nigerians, you are all depraved.

Go and start a church , from scratch , then come back after 10yrs and let's talk......if you think getting that tithe is easy.....
Janta-Jamodo, is the main road going through Ifon Osun. Tarring of Janta-Jamodo Road, has been on the budget year after year, and when there was money, it was spent. The road though, has always been jagajaga road!

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by OtemSapien: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Marahoth:

Dont be bitter my friend!...I allowed my 16yr old cousin read your comment....he asked for your name!! Common, did u really type that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.... if u think "investment" or leadershiphip is that easy, pls show us one person you have invested in and mentored from obscurity to amazing limelight! I cant even show you one myself!! cheesy cheesy Warm Regards
I am just starting. Watch out for me cheesy
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Marahoth: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:

Your first paragraph.....insults
Your second paragraph.... Insults
Your third paragraph... Insults n immature boasting.
Where's the point?

Conclusion: You are a child robot, dear robotix.

(Nb: the person you responded to didn't insult you once. You are one of the reasons for the imbalance in our universe. Please let's change.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Mimifumsy: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
jchioma:

Why are we picking on Pastor Chris, when the Catholic church has a business venture in the same town (Monks bakery). Same road leads to a cement factory in Okpella. The present Deputy Governor must pass that road to his home town and the Past Governor (Adams Oshiomole) must take that road to his home town. Same road links Delta and Bayelsa to Abuja.

The federal government is to be held responsible because it is a FEDERAL ROAD.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by hope4life: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
policy12:

@Op I believe I are ready for all types of bullet from the Touch not my anointed crew..

Is Pastor Chris the Minister of Roads Construction. How many of you would do it if you were in his shoe?I don't like sentiments.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
osazsky:
how about selling ur phone and using the money to fill ur fathers compound at least every members of ur family will benefit. u don't need that phone . its vanity upon vanity they are material tons hope u understand
How about finding a buyer for me as I'm ready to sell?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Ignorance is truly a disease. If you don't know something, why not make inquiries first before concluding? Winners chapel for instance has pastors and preachers in Chad, Mali e.t.c in the most underdeveloped and islamic countries of Africa. Even up to the Islamic Middle East. They sponsor missionaries in these countries. I am very much aware of this one.

YEAH RIGHT, Y NOT SEND ME CLIPS OF THESE PASTORS PREACHING IN MALI, CHAD N OTHER ISLAMIC COUNTRIES. IF U CAN'T, THEN SHUT D HELL UP.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by naija2(f): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
He is not the federal government nor the state government.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
buchilino:

YEAH RIGHT, Y NOT SEND ME CLIPS OF THESE PASTORS PREACHING IN MALI, CHAD N OTHER ISLAMIC COUNTRIES. IF U CAN'T, THEN SHUT D HELL UP.

I have a picture of them eating in their homes. I'm sure you'll also like to see that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.