Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" (46269 Views)

Why Do People Keep Graduating With Useless Certificates In Nigeria? / HND Holders Threaten Industrial Action, Lament Discrimination / If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" by georginho10(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=40kobo77 post=62638127]He has a point.

HND is a joke in Nigeria,and as far as I am concerned, they should all do direct entry to the University to get a Bachelor's.

The worst University in Nigeria, is better than the best Polythecnic.

All Poly graduates suffer from inferiority complex,and are usually bitter for the rest of their lives,as if we told them to attend the Joke called Polythecnics.[/quote

hope your bsc has bought you a house in maitama and made you rich as otedola.
Re: Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" by nattyGENT: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
chuks34:
People mumu Sha

Which school did buhari graduated from
you sef nawaooo. You come kill english
Re: Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" by akaahs(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
fineyemi:
The guy is actually saying d truth, if we reason with him
Common guy, he may be saying something reasonable but it doesn't imply that every HND holder suffer from inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" by Coolgent(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
NLevents:
Please can you tell me what certificate bill Gate had before coming the richest man alive

What certificates does Zuckerberg have before creating Facebook.

Do you know there are thousands of Bsc holders riding Okada on the streets of Lagos?

Do you know Efe of big brother Nigeria was a Bsc graduate but had nothing before big brother?

CERTIFICATES DOES NOT MAKE ONE WEALTHY. KNOWLEDGE DOES.smiley

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

You are right.
Last week a very popular car designer of General Motors told me that he work for 8yrs as designer before they requested for his credential!
You u knw what! He is a graduate of polytechnic in 9ja.
Re: Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" by Iamzik: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
40kobo77:
He has a point.

HND is a joke in Nigeria,and as far as I am concerned, they should all do direct entry to the University to get a Bachelor's.

The worst University in Nigeria, is better than the best Polythecnic.

All Poly graduates suffer from inferiority complex,and are usually bitter for the rest of their lives,as if we told them to attend the Joke called Polythecnics.

You and the poster=5&6

Falacy of generalization.

It's not by the certificate you carry. Trust me it's about the value you can add and then an opportunity to do so.

After graduation, the value of certificates change. The certificate of an NNPC staff cannot be compared with that of his classmate who is an okada riders. Time and chance happen to all bro.

Do you think you are more successful than hnd holders who have risen to the pinnacle of their careers?

Undue Emphasis on paper qualifications is the bane of ingenuity, creativity and meaningful development
Re: Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" by fineyemi(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2017
akaahs:

Common guy, he may be saying something reasonable but it doesn't imply that every HND holder suffer from inferiority complex
hmm!! ok
Re: Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" by pobosky20(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2017
angelboy01:
If he like make he burn his WAEC cert join. Lol.
Meanwhile.

i hail u o...
Re: Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" by chuks34(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2017
nattyGENT:
you sef nawaooo. You come kill english

you sef nawaooo u just quote me with rubish angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Bags Law Degree From UK University. Photos / Which Nigerian University Is This? / Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.