Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) (16640 Views)

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by Alanzazani: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2017
What kind of country is this? Doesn't it mean these SARS can't be called to order?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by loadedvibes: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Na today

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by aguiyi2: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Funny thing is that those at the helm of affairs hardly do anything about these complaints.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by emmanwandud(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Sars on the beat ....

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by lankieman: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2017
Specialized Armed Robbers Squad undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by addikt(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2017
This is really painful ......sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by bobaydavid(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2017
What is the Nigeria government doing on this matter self. It is becoming unbecoming. Is the Inspector General of Police deaf that he can't call his Boys to Order. This set of people 'SARS' are gang of criminals using their privilege to abuse Able Nigerians. For no reason should a police Man request for your phones without due warrant. The abuse needs to be stopped. I will advice the Victim to write to d Commissioner of Police in Lagos State. Something needs to be done.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by bobaydavid(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2017
This is an Abuse on your Fundamental rights. Look at the burnt leg. Did u at any point master the division they came from. If you did, Brother you have a case.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by bobaydavid(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2017
That's a threat at � point. Criminals do that. Believe me, you have a case.
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Shedrack777:
this guys are losing it

I don't think haver ever post this here before, but Nigeria is a zoo.

The government are hearing and reading this very day yet nothing is being done, the IGP is even worse, when the head is corrupt what do you expect? And someone will come out and tell me Nigeria will be great, yeah in your dreams.

Great my foot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by Oyetboy(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2017
This shit happens everywhere in this country, even in Abeokuta too, it's crazy

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by noskcid(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
jbreezy:
dat was hw i ard SARZ ON THE BEAT on one song like dat, i nearly jumped out of d window...dont mind me, i was smoking my weed den

grin
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by iamkneeyi: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Bro..report the case. The new commissioner of police in Lagos State is no nonsense man...

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sins of police officers are catching up with their immediate generations.

Just last two weeks;
I and other elders in my family frustrated one misguided young man's choice of bride simply because her dad is a police officer.

The police is a curse.

my heart is gladden to see most of your comments these couple of days... I can see changes. thank God for delivering you from whatsoever you were suffering from before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by Nlandking: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2017
SARS = State Armed Ribbery squad
The Nigerian police needs to call this sets of hungry zombies to Oder before it infuriate into something worse...
For Goodness sake when has it become their duty to even fight cyber and financial crime, are they EFCC? Armed robbers and kidnappers are roaming everywhere moving with arms they cant go after them, instead they resort to going after young vibrant youths hustling to make ends meet legitimately.
Most of this idiots are uneducated daft who have no idea what it means to even be a web developer...
we no longer have right to our privacy again else no police or SARS have the right to go through people’s phone unlawfully. This country is a mess

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by geemarock: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2017
Any SARS official will die mysteriously,Na that same gun wey dem dey use intimidate innocent citizens na him dem go use kill all there children..Wetin happen nao,na only them? Na God go punish dem..Anything wey dey give them joy go turn sorrow..Habaaa

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Guy take this matter to the IGP. He already signed a law pertaining to unlawful searching of phones

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by Ipfreely: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2017
My apologies for your horrific experience.

Your leg needs urgent attention. That wound has a lot of unhealthy tissue. Attend to it urgently.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
I hope the CP is reading this. Please use the police complaints platform and let us see what happens especially if you can identify the officers involved.
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by yanshDoctor: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
not that they are after the fraud stars for the crime. they are after the money to settle. they would have taken you to ATM and forced you to withdraw money for them.

since APC wins election it has gotten really bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by googlepikins: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
muderkid:
Just yesterday, I was stopped on a bike around Mafoluku Oshodi by some of these idiotic SARS operatives...
ok

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
If it doesn't affect the rich people then it's not a problem in Nigeria. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
dumo1:

Complaint platform? Write a letter to the IGP of police and sue the life out of the Nigerian police force if you have a very good lawyer or at least get some form of compensation
according to the little i know , sueing the Nigerian police is like looking for a needle in a haystack except you are high profile, however the pcrru will ensure you are duly compensated and the bastards are off the job. You can go on their page to read ppl success stories

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by TJMighty(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
PMWSpirit:
You have evidence, i think there is a complaint platform pcrc or something not sure. But trust me bro they discipline these guys just that people are not reporting their activities. Will check how you can report your case and get back to you

Modified* you can get justice just send a msg on Twitter @PoliceNG_PCRRU
Justice 4 where? I once had an experience like this last year, I'm telling you: till this moment, I heard nothing. Even after writing them, there no reply. My advice is 4 us 2 b prayerful n cautious

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
PMWSpirit:
according to the little i know , sueing the Nigerian police is like looking for a needle in a haystack except you are high profile, however the pcrru will ensure you are duly compensated and the bastards are off the job. You can go on their page to read ppl success stories
OK Thanks a lot for the update information. But how will they know the real perpetrators of the act when the victims didn't get the names of the officers?
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hoeloriburuku people. May it never be well with all SARS and police officers in this country. May the pains and agony the innocent people have gone through under them bring unto them and their families unending pains and agonies....

I actually heard SARS officials are cultists who were just given that job by Government to use their power in tackling robbery and frauds buh because as cultists, their nature is to terrorise people normally, thats what they will continue to do. Hopeless F0ols..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
dumo1:

OK Thanks a lot for the update information. But how will they know the real perpetrators of the act when the victims didn't get the names of the officers?
Thats simple na , since you said its eruwen , they have the names of those assigned to that part of ikorodu on that day. They keep such infos tho. They are crazily unprofessional but still there are laid down protocols

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Things like this make me wonder if we will ever get it right in this country!
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Everywhere this rubbish is happening. Heads are not rolling and the annoying thing is we have a slow and study judiciary that are lazy and lawyers that are not respected because corruption has messed up everything. That s why we are rank worst in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales / Notorious Bandit Leader And Several Of His Fighters Neutralized By NAF / BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.