Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) (5694 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by cuteguy123(m): 3:49am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin just came across this picture, Roflmao, lalasticlala do you agree? grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by IamtherealRita(f): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by heswhy: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by 2dice01: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Am not being sentimental but the latter child looks igbotic grin

Am partly igbo too tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by TEAMvido(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2017
not funny
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2017
you fit predict their destinies already. warri I hail ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2017
d pikin look like a doll undecided just saying

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Joke section na.
Lemme add one

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by mazimee(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2017
That pikin looks like Iya Bisi's last born wey still dey craw but but is always on the offensive to other kids. I wonder what he will be doing when he Finally begins to walk

1 Like

Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by falcon01: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2017
hmm
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by adegunwa4real(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2017
mazimee:
That pikin looks like Iya Bisi's last born wey still dey craw but but is always on the offensive to other kids. I wonder what he will be doing when he Finally begins to walk

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Don't get it angry
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by jaychubi: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Future agbero n future Doctor
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2017
gringringrin We know wetin pikin go be when him turn man.
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by agadez007(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2017
2dice01:

what is this one talking about?

Dosent look Igbotic at all,thats the typical yoruba Feautures

the thick komo Lips,the Dull dark skin and those Eyes

looks like a typical Bola

9 Likes

Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by MissWrite(f): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
2dice01:

So....what, the child partially looks like you? grin, I think you should blame that on the origin of the other half of you.

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by MrHenshaw: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
cuteguy123:
grin grin grin just came across this picture, Roflmao, lalasticlala do you agree? grin

l wl comment when you "born" yours.
All creatures,great and small,d lord has made them all.
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by PenlsCaP: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2017
2dice01:

Dont blame ur pitch black afonja yoruba skin on anyone.
The last time i checked an average yoruba person u pass on the street is always black an thick liped
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by 2dice01: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
[sup][/sup]MP
MissWrite:

So....what, the child partially looks like you? grin, I think you should blame that on the origin of the other half of you.
agadez007:

see dem am partly Hausa grin

Make una come beat me for my house
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Amarabae(f): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Are you expecting us to laugh at this dry joke? grin grin
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by agadez007(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
2dice01:
[sup][/sup]MPsee dem am partly Hausa grin

Make una come beat me for my house
I dont care where you from

I still reiterate that that Baby looks like a typical yoruba baby than Igbo

Quote me Anywhere
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by 2dice01: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
agadez007:
I dont care where you from

I still reiterate that that Baby looks like a typical yoruba baby than Igbo

Quote me Anywhere
k
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
2dice01:

Wrong. He looks like a typical Asumo
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by RedDistrict: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Butty child vs Ojuelegba shitta pikin grin
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
agadez007:

Out of all the numerous names we have in yoruba land na my name you come see mention abii? Bolas are cute set of people.
Meanwhile the pikin resemble Chibuzor my next door guy.
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by agadez007(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Out of all the numerous names we have in yoruba land na my name you come see mention abii? Bolas are cute set of people.
Meanwhile the pikin resemble Chibuzor my next door guy.
You sure you fine pass that Baby?
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
What is funny pls sad
Re: Difference Between "Child" And "Pikin" (hilarious Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
That ibo one look like a stuffed doll grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Honest Question's The Person You Marry Should Be Able To Answer!!! / Is My Little Bro Fucking My Girlfriend? / Man Trends As He Asks A Lady Out Via Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.