Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? (7456 Views)

‘prospa’ Like ‘brass’: Please Let’s Find A Better Name For These ‘banks’ By Sam / How To Transfer From FCMB Bank To Other Banks Account / Top Five Banks Account For 47% Of Industry’s Impaired Credits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? by Adaba0803(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2020
biggboy:
Do you have proof of claims?

if yes please provide phone number or email address of complainants for assistance.

NB: I can only track the UBA accounts

Pls can you help me?? My phone was stolen and over 120k was transferred from my account to a UBA bank account
Re: HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Adaba0803:

Pls can you help me?? My phone was stolen and over 120k was transferred from my account to a UBA bank account
Sorry about that. But have you gone to your bank to state your complain?
Re: HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? by Adaba0803(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Chinnybaby190:

Yes I called Gt Connect and also sent them mails and they said they will conclude the investigation on the 4th of November that after that time if I’m not satisfied I should fill their escalation form which I believe na long thing.....please any advice sir I’ll really happy
Re: HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? by Adaba0803(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2020

Good day sir please is there any assistance you do? The police are not helping matter.
Re: HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? by Chimasoka: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tension In Aso Rock: World Leaders Insist Buhari Must Divide Nigeria In Order to Avoid II Civil War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CroyJprcxSg

Tension In Aso Rock: World Leaders Insist Buhari Must Divide Nigeria In Order to Avoid II Civil War
Re: HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? by Chimasoka: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMz70pxDysY

Breaking : Evidence That Buhari Is Dead Confirmed By Saudi Arabia Journalist
Re: HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? by Wodu89: 4:15pm On May 21, 2023
jeffizy:
Good effort guys.
However, claims of fraud by victims should be adequately verified. This is Nigeria, where there's vendetta, jealousy and defamation of character at the slightest chance.

Wonderful thread!

You are wise for this. God bless you

This is Nigeria, where there's vendetta, jealousy and defamation of character at the slightest chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1million Naira Business For My Wife / Manufacturers May Sack Workers As Naira Loses 39% Value / Business Opportunities In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.