Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

1million Naira Business For My Wife - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1million Naira Business For My Wife (7264 Views)

1 Million Naira Business / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! / N10 Million Naira Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1million Naira Business For My Wife by GoldStar59: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2010
Hello house,
I have 1million naira that I want to invest for my wife, I need honest advice about the kind of business she can go into. I have already suggested a salon but she didn't like the idea. So we are thinking of traveling to Dubai to buy women stuffs to be sold in Nigeria. Please I need to know if this is a good concept. What are those things she can buy from Dubai and sell here with good profit? Or is there any other country where she can travel to buy stuffs? What stuffs?
Please I need honest advice, and please share your idea on here. I will not be calling or mailing anyone please.
Thanks.
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by laplace(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
@GoldStar59. Your post seems to me as if your wife has not done any kind of business before. If this is right, I will not advise you to start the business with N1MM, even if that's the case, she can import ladies' cloths, dresses, jewelries, bags, shoes, underwears, Ankara, Adire etc from neighbouring countries and states. I can recommend Ghana, Togo, Kano and Abeokuta. This way, she starts the business with little capital, learn to climb the rung, makes as many mistakes as she can, learn from the mistakes and become a real time business woman. Then, she can begin to travel to Dubai, London, China, India, etc. I gave some money to a female friend last year, and she began to go to Togo. Now the business has done so well that she does not need to search for jobs after her youth service. Her business has more than tripled in a short while. I recommend starting small and learning and growing.

2 Likes

Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by GoldStar59: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
Thanks for the advice, she used to work with a firm but I asked her to resign to take care of the family. I just want to know things that can be bought and sold with good profits from Dubai.
Thanks again.
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by amitagep: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2010
Contact- Lekan
info@amitagepartners.com

Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by GoldStar59: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
Please help me here if you can.
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by dboss4life: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
If ur wife has never done a business before i will advice that she starts locally and with little capital lets say 500,000 and not that #1.M u are talking of because she will just go and waste ur money for nothing.

U can rent her a shop with 250,000 then use the remaining 250,000 to stock up her shop with male and female clothes. which she can buy in wholesale from idumota or balogun market at lagos island. the wholesale price for female shirts is #450, male shirts is #500, jeans is #500 which she can resale up to #2000 each when stocked in her shop or boutique.

Then when u see that the business has started growing rapidly and she gas gathered some experience, she can now start travelling to dubai, uk, etc to buy clothes for sale.

If u are not clear on this, u can contact me with my mobile number, i will help you get a shop for her, introduce her to some importers at balogun market where she can buy at low wholesale prices after which u will pay me #10,000 as my consultation fee.

my phone number is: 08034861294 or u can send me a mail on sansan4real@yahoo.com
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by feflo: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2010
Hi, she can also deal in Electronic items like Laptops, Low-priced phones, High-end phones etc. The joy of this is that she can do it without a shop at first - sell from home. Please dont allow her sell recharge cards - its not a good biz at all, the rigours invloved cannot be compared to the gain.

BRAND NEW HP COMPAQ 615 (still in a compaq branded carton)
3gb RAM, 320gb HDD, AMD DUAL CORE
2.13ghz, webcam, bluetooth, windows 7
All these for just 100k

call femi on 08023662352 or 08139735149

I can give the above to her for 95k ( 5pcs. minimum) and she resells at 100k, find out about it, its a very good bargain.
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by skyangel(f): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2010
dboss4life:

If your wife has never done a business before i will advice that she starts locally and with little capital lets say 500,000 and not that #1.M u are talking of because she will just go and waste your money for nothing.

U can rent her a shop with 250,000 then use the remaining 250,000 to stock up her shop with male and female clothes. which she can buy in wholesale from idumota or balogun market at lagos island. the wholesale price for female shirts is #450, male shirts is #500, jeans is #500 which she can resale up to #2000 each when stocked in her shop or boutique.

Then when u see that the business has started growing rapidly and she gas gathered some experience, she can now start travelling to dubai, uk, etc to buy clothes for sale.

If u are not clear on this, u can contact me with my mobile number, i will help you get a shop for her, introduce her to some importers at balogun market where she can buy at low wholesale prices after which u will pay me #10,000 as my consultation fee.

my phone number is: 08034861294 or u can send me a mail on sansan4real@yahoo.com

Thanks for this piece
I'm also looking towards this direction, can u pls tell me which busy area in lagos 250k can convinently pay for the two years rent most landlords require

Please others can still come up with more suggestions
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by joebol: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
let her invest in fish farming and poultry, visit: www.bordfarms.com
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by marahcn2: 5:09am On Oct 30, 2010
Dear Goldstar4,
I have just seen your posting of 8th August, 2010, so I am not sure if you have decided on a suitable project for your wife.
Our company regularly exports to Lome, Togo for Nigerians that are interested in contrabands (banned products like shoes and clothing that are currently prohibited from importation into Nigeria), and we also export Electronics directly to Lagos and Abuja, as these are not banned products.
Having said the above, I know of one particular product which Nigerians are not investing in, which will be very suitable for a woman (like your wife) and also profitable. It costs less than 5USD per piece, but you must buy a minimum of 600pieces. That makes it $3000. It will cost you less than 3USD/pc for Sea Shipment from China and Custom Clearance in Lagos. You are still less tan 8USD. It is guaranteed that you can sell the product at 16USD without much problem. Also, it is not a contraband, so it can be shipped to Nigeria. Out of the 1Million naira, you will still have 250K left to set up your wife’s business. Dear Goldstar4, if you want to know about this product, send me a direct e-mail. It will then be up to you to decide if you will like to invest in it or not. And I would also suggest you take everything before the Lord before you act.
Bless you!
cheesy
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by angeldeny(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
@marahcn can i know the business my mail is jevids08@yahoo.com
Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by Thethy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
What of snail farming trading business? She does not need N1m to succeed in it.For detail contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.

Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by Delafruita(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2010
My fiancee nd two friends r into d dubai trade so i cn tel u its a gud venture though she might need some tutelage

1 Like

Re: 1million Naira Business For My Wife by Delafruita(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
D advice 4rm laplace is gud bt when my fiancee got into d trade,she didnt knw much either bt wit time she has learnt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 / Garments Import Business / Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.