Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Comedian Sam "SamandSong" Kneel Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Sam "SamandSong" Kneel Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (photo) (620 Views)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Sam "SamandSong" Kneel Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (photo) by GistMoreTV: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2017
@GISTMORE

Popular comedian known as SamandSong kneel down to propose to his girlfriend

As shared on instagram...

Congratulations to us, All Glory be to God Almighty as they both said YES #Sameday#Godfirst#familyfirst#100%Jesus @samandsong @queenthomas44 @joyurunmojiri

VIA : https://www.gistmore.com/comedian-sam-samandsong-kneel-propose-girlfriend-photo

Re: Comedian Sam "SamandSong" Kneel Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (photo) by Devosuker(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Congrats

But me, ill never kneel to propose to any woman. never.
Re: Comedian Sam "SamandSong" Kneel Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (photo) by kunlesufyan(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Devosuker:
Congrats

But me, ill never kneel to propose to any woman. never.
That was how banky said he wont have a loud wedding. We all know how the story goes BAAD 2017
Re: Comedian Sam "SamandSong" Kneel Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (photo) by FitnessDoctor: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2017
Happy Love Life

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Nairalander's Birthday Today / Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update / Finding My Late Dad Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.