Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show (33261 Views)

Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs / WIPEOUT Naija Reality TV Game Show Takes Centre Stage On Screen / Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Now Chelsea would start losing grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Xisnin(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Saintsbrown:

U sound like the wife that was indeed beaten or are u just empty?

I wonder how dimwits like you are able to navigate through life.
The wife was beaten, which makes Edoho an abusive monster, why
should it matter whether I am the wife or not?

Given your reasoning ability, I don't expect you to understand this
post either.
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by AFONJACOW(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
after months of joblessness . . . congratulation Frank
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by AcquireCofOLand(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by dabossman(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
yaqq:
Apart from hosting show this guy cannot do another job?

You obviously don't know much about Frank and his days as a radio presenter. That said, why can't Messi do another job? Why does a doctor resign from one hospital and goes on to be a doctor at another? He might as well do another job.
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by FlySly05: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
lanre4411:
it's means Naija is out of recession then

Really ?!!
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by egopersonified(f): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Till you host moment of truth, you haven't arrived
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by mrzenith1: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
I use to like him but since I met him at VGC recreational club, I just lost my respect for him. He's a rude boy
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by HyDef(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
The Price is Right in Nigeria? undecided I used to watch this a lot as a kid, but I'm curious about how well it will fare here.
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by cao(f): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
HyDef:
The Price is Right in Nigeria? undecided I used to watch this a lot as a kid, but I'm curious about how well it will fare here.
How will that work? Since, we all know that the Nigerian pricing system is practically pick & mix...
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Tedassie(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
lanre4411:
it's means Naija is out of recession then

You must be living under a rock for you to just realize this!
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Ayiose(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yours is a great talent Frank.
Wish you all the best!

Hi, check out your place
http://bizhotspot.onlinebiz.services
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by riczy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
valgbo:
he's my nigga.... too bad he dey beat his wife
if u av livedd with awoman u will attest to d fact dt it takes real "patience" to dwell with one!som ppl ack dt quality though
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Akwasomething(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
coolThat is my man, proud Akwa Ibomite
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by HyDef(m): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
cao:

How will that work? Since, we all know that the Nigerian pricing system is practically pick & mix...

My worries exactly.

They'll probably partner with a store, most likely an online store, and use their prices for reference.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by B2BviralAds: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Which station is staging the price is right in Nigeria and what happened to WWTBAM show?

Priscy01:
After 13 years of hosting popular TV show, Who Wants To Be A Million, Nigerian broadcaster Frank Edoho announced via a tweet that he'll no longer anchor the show.

'Kindly allow me announce,that after a disagreement in negotiations with @Ultimalimited I have decided to decline hosting WWTBAM any further' he tweeted.

Now, It can be confirm that Frank has landed a new hosting job. The celebrated broadcaster will be anchor of another TV game show called 'The Price Is right' and this time he'll work with OAP, Mannie of Cool FM as the announcer.

The new show, 'The Price Is Right' is a popular gameshow with its origin in America and its widely known and referred to as the oldest and most popular TV Game show in the world currently in over 50 countries.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/former-wwtbam-host-frank-edoho-lands.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross / #bbnaija: Thelma Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / Download Thor Love And Thunder HD Version bootlega.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.