Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Athletic Chick (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Athletic Chick (18+) (874 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Athletic Chick (18+) by lizfrosh: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017

Omo men...i hust sya make i holla una one of my escapades ni oh as per jaiye jaiye Olu Omo1.....hahahha!!!
Neways while i was still in Uni imet this fine chick who was an Athlete(Track and field)..I was in the Football team and we were attending the Nuga games then in Portharcort... Now my teamates and other athlete know that i was a typical oshomo but coded... so when they saw me making enquiries about ho the new chick was ...i guess they were all just wandering when the film would start rolling...
Luckily for me she was a good friend of one other chick who plays Table tennis whom i don straff way back..so i just walked up to the TT chick(Ada..not real name oh) and asked how far with her freind..Ada just looked at me like"na wha oh...u do me finish still wan chop my freind"..I said"ha no be so oh...i just wan be friends..friends type of thing you know" Well she sha introduced me to her later in the evening...Damn my people...This chick was yellow bones(Indigbo chicks ...i hail oh) A butt so curved and thick to die for..She was quite tall...not so much of boobs but her hips were on point and abs were fantastic..Damn...That day sef she was wearing this half top and fitted track downs ..Boy(for my mind i just dey imagine doggy)
Neways..we sha got talking and after the tournament we exchanged numbers and i promised to kick it with her when we get back to campus..The next day immediately we got back to campus..i just hit her up and invited her to my crib(off campus accommodation was the only type we had in our UNI) She came over around 7:30pm and we got talking...as per na me nah..i ordered food and drinks...put on the gen...Tv and music in full flow...
We enjoyed all the serenre until when it was time to get to the main menu...Na so my girl just tell me say nothing for me oh...Ha, i was shocked like girl WTF!!!...i dint say it out oh but in my mind..i just dey wonder say wetin be dis nah.. She now told me that she had heard enuff gist about my personality and she said to herself that nothing will happen btw me and her if she comes over...I was kinda confused cos i tot..hey na me now...i dey fry any plantain wey enter my cabal nah...so i asked her where she got all this impression from...She said from everybody...Ha !! na wah oh...dem don label me Ashawo finish...Neways..i told her that ok oh, if you don't give me punene ...at least you will let me drink from the breast of life...She just bursts out into laffter like...: you this guy..you don mad oh....which one be breast of life again?".. I said that she has refused to give me sumting at least let me console my self with milk nah..abi she wan make i faint...She was just like my humor was killing her...I told her that by principle ..I NEVER force chicks to sex..it has to be mutually agreed upon...For me that's the fun in it...No drugs no force no rape...just mutual consent
After all the yarn sha...we just both lay naked on my bed while i Cupped the right part of her Thick curvy ass with my strong left arm( Midfielder lomo lati le now!!!) while sucking extra Cowbell milk like newborn baby...
... all through the night

Source: http://gisthuz.proboards.com/thread/141/athletic-chick-1

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Seen Seriously Humping A Chicken / A Girl That Snores And The One With Stretch Mark Which ...... / Can I Cancel An Order Made With Jumiapay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.