Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Thanksgiving Turkey: Know How To Prepare It - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Thanksgiving Turkey: Know How To Prepare It (672 Views)

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Turkey: Know How To Prepare It by sirnwike: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2017
[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-5a0df6ea/turbine/la-1510864614-cpk0yzdk30-snap-image/750/750x422[/img]....re you cooking the Thanksgiving turkey this year? Even those of us who cook for a living can feel the pressure when it comes to this holiday meal. You’ve got the bird — and it’s big — and one shot to get it right. This is performance anxiety, of the Norman Rockwell kind.
But don’t stress. Take a deep breath, and remember that cooking a Thanksgiving turkey involves nothing really more than a few basic steps: You need a turkey, some seasoning, a roasting pan fitted with a rack, and a thermometer. Oh, and a working oven. (Once I went to cook a meal at a friend's house only to learn that she stored her winter clothes in the oven and didn't actually know if it worked.)
Here's how you do it:
Buy your turkey. Figure on buying about 1 pound per person, more if you want plenty of leftovers. If you're buying the turkey frozen, thaw it before cooking; you don’t want to roast a frozen bird. The best way is to let...reda more @http://www.thegreatsecreteblog.com/2017/11/thanksgiving-turkey-know-how-to-prepare.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Start Dring Coconut Water Always / Who Likes Food Like I Do? / Google Celebrates Nigerian Food Culture With The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.