Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) (58639 Views)

Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) / Nathylin Flowers Adesegun: New York City Mayor Slammed For Being Rude To Lady / Joe Barton, US Congressman Exposed On Twitter For Sending Nudes To A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by kkboy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
That's why we are humans. We sin, we apologize and we refrain.

Whosoever think otherwise, can cast the first stone?
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked shocked just imagine...getting a puss.y cup would have saved u from these poo

meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult pleasure toys tongue..
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by AHCB: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wow. He apologised. If it's our own politicians, they'll still be beating their chest.

1 Like

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Blame the devil fast.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
This one political career is dead already
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by tintingz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Florblu:
I don't blame the lady, i blame the old man dating an underage
How do you know the lady is underage? Or didn't you read the report he had consesual relationship with adult women?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
why people no understand tins self!!!!!!
this man is divorced and konji dey kill am. Therefore he has full right to run paroles

JUST BLAME THE IMMATURE LADY

grin grin grin grin grin

Still xpecting one useless moniker to quote me
grin grin
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
With dis your big belly and small dick
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by PDPGuy: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
That’s the reason why I can’t send nudes. You never when someone would blackmail you.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
free2ryhme:
How's it dead? Except u didn't read the post
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
So immoral
The only immoral thing about it is because he sent it while in office,apart from that there is nothing special about it

2 Likes

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by addikt(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol, this one too wey go die tomorrow dey sex chat.... grin
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by devigblegble: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
I’m not surprise even that dotard retarded trump did worst and still got the votes, I’m only surprised with the increase of stupidity
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Posh(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
folakemigeh:
woow, seem we are now in the season for nude pix!!

Happy Thanksgiving Day...... Walmart go hear am tomorrow
...babe...i like wah i see in ur profile..pic.. I will like to hv watsapp chat wit..u..oooo
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
How can people be so daft?!

There are some pics you should never send out

1 Like

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
He adds, "I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down."
you're only sorry you got caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by anonimi: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
After this wind of sexual abuse saga that is blowing in the Capitol Hill now, only few senators and congressmen will keep standing. cheesy

...........unlike in dear Nigeria where oga olopa is still keeping his job and presido is firing in za oza room instead of working in za opfice. embarassed undecided
Did the All Poverty Congress, APC promise CHAIN-ge to fight corruption?

The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim Idris is not a stranger in the land of Scandals. String of scandals have followed the 19th indegenous Nigeria Police Chief. On his appointment about two years ago, there were pronounced agitation on his competence to lead the force. Prior to his appointment, the former Inspector General of Police, IGP Solomon Arase (Rtd.) already issued him four administrative querries on his incompetent performance. While battling to answer the last querry, he was called by The Presidency to take over the leadership of the force.

As a result of the corrective measures by the former IGP, Ibrahim Idris declared a blackmail war against his predecessor, accusing him of stealing over 20 vehicles belonging to the Police. Arase was eventually cleared of any wrongdoing.

Distinguished Senator Misau came up with grave allegations of massive fraud running into billions of naira being perpetuated under the supervision of IGP Idris. The allegation was not addressed, instead the police media mechinery descended heavily on the Senator, accusing him of forgery and other miscellaneous crimes. Eventually, the confirmation of the issuance of the Senator's retirement letter by the Police Service Commission, embarrassed the force to the watch of Nigerians.

There are trails of scandals. Recently, one Mr. Austine Ugochukwu Albert alleged that the Inspector General of Police accepted some bribe to compromise the case of fraud he lodged before the Police. He has petitioned the President on the allegation.

Among all the scandals, the story of ASP Amina, the alleged mistress of the IGP seem to scandalously fascinate Nigerians. In a widely circulated social media story: "IGP Ibrahim Idris in another phase of scandal", one major character was featured in the story. ASP Amina was said to have had a record promotion from a Police Corporal to Police ASP within 12 months. Though the story was denied by the psudo media pawns of the IGP, it has refused to be burried. The story resonates in every police formation in Nigeria because of the alleged unwarranted promotions.

Apart from Amina's promotions, there are plethora of other officers who have benefitted from the scandelous promotions, allegedly based on financial inducement. According to information circulating round, "the current CP of Anambara state, Mr Garba was an ACP last year and was promoted to CP within a year; Mr Ali Janga was also an ACP last year and was promoted to the rank of DCP in less than 12 months and again acting CP couple of weeks ago and was posted to replace a vibrant CP in kogi.

Mr Muawiya was DSP last year, now promoted SP the same year and CSP this 3 months ago, he is now CSO Govt house kano: Mr kolo of Federal SARS, was promoted to the rank of CSP just last year and now ACP, Surprisingly his name was among those sent to Police Service Commission for elevation to DCP".

Amina is alleged to wield such powers in the force that many senior officers are sending "returns" to her.

It is alleged that in the history of The Nigeria police, no IGP has been so beleagured with scandals as IGP Idris. Could this be a mere hatred, smear campaign or toxicity of the office of the IGP, who many believe is repositioning the force or is it the Nigerian phenomenon of "the more you look, the less you see"

Source: www.thenigerianvoice.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4178266_cymera20160831161635_jpeg61e5f729bbe06eac635294d70c41a19d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4178267_crjhvtow8aeomjh_jpeg2643cc7c08ebea7cb24173427b061ec8

2 Likes

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
If it were to be Nigeria, political enemy at work. Nigeria I hail thee....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by anonimi: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
free2ryhme:

Is Donald Trump no longer the president?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKukVC_S5g
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Still wondering what the crime is here... Everyone seems to now want to blackmail others; even this too would soon be termed 'sexual assault'.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by PrinceKeny: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
KONJI.....! KONJI.....!! KONJI......!!!...ANY WHERE YOU DEY E NO GO BETTER FOR U........ HABA HOW MANY MORE MEN U WAN DISGRACE....?
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na wa for Joe B ooooooo! grin

NEHLIVE:
A US Congressman from Texas, Joe Barton has been exposed on Twitter for sending his nude photo and illicit text message to a woman.

The graphic image and the illicit message was first revealed by a Twitter user.

The 68-year-old Republican politician sent the nude photo showing his penis and illicit text that reads, "I want u soo bad. Right now. Deep and hard"

After the lewd photo of himself and graphic text message were circulated on social media, Barton, a senior member of the House Energy and Commerce Committee apologized on Wednesday.

In a statement released he said that while he was separated from his second wife he had consensual sexual relationships "with other mature adult women" that are now over.

"While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women. Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended."

He adds, "I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down."

His spokeswoman Sarah Dodd, told journalists on Wednesday that the congressman, who was first elected to Congress in 1984 has no plans to resign having filed for re-election earlier this month.

In a second statement released Barton said he had accepted an offer from the United States Capitol Police to investigate the incident.

"This woman admitted that we had a consensual relationship. When I ended that relationship, she threatened to publicly share my private photographs and intimate correspondence in retaliation," Barton said.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-want-you-so-bad-right-now-deep-hardus-congressman-sends-nudes-to-lady
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
dis is pure madness
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by macaranta(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Old Papa... Deep and harding on twitter

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Its good to know that our law makers are holier than theirs.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol. Conji na bastard.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
United States and their politics of blackmail undecided undecided undecided
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol America is so rotten, sex scandals everywhere, i doubt anyone there is clean and they were complaining of Trump being president, like someone said back then trump is the true face of America
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by speak2leo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
If my Gregorian calendar is not failing me, Tue 13th March last occurred in 2012, the next will be 2018. that's a whole fvcking 5 years and she's bringing it up now.

that woman is an EP=== Enemy of Progress.
after enjoying the reggae, she no wan dance to the blues.
mtchewww. what does she want??
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Sezzybb(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is madness nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers / Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Visit To Nigeria / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.