Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) (58655 Views)

Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) / Nathylin Flowers Adesegun: New York City Mayor Slammed For Being Rude To Lady / Joe Barton, US Congressman Exposed On Twitter For Sending Nudes To A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
So immoral
make i hear word...holier than thou
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by wtfcoded: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin deep n hard. Omg i cant stop laughing.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
him village ppl at work
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by rita25(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin embarassedHOW HARD CAN THIS BIG YELLOW LOAF OF BREAD GET?...................................... embarassedHOW HARD CAN THIS BIG YELLOW LOAF OF BREAD GET?......................................
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A US Congressman from Texas, Joe Barton has been exposed on Twitter for sending his nude photo and illicit text message to a woman.

The graphic image and the illicit message was first revealed by a Twitter user.

The 68-year-old Republican politician sent the nude photo showing his penis and illicit text that reads, "I want u soo bad. Right now. Deep and hard"

After the lewd photo of himself and graphic text message were circulated on social media, Barton, a senior member of the House Energy and Commerce Committee apologized on Wednesday.

In a statement released he said that while he was separated from his second wife he had consensual sexual relationships "with other mature adult women" that are now over.

"While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women. Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended."

He adds, "I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down."

His spokeswoman Sarah Dodd, told journalists on Wednesday that the congressman, who was first elected to Congress in 1984 has no plans to resign having filed for re-election earlier this month.

In a second statement released Barton said he had accepted an offer from the United States Capitol Police to investigate the incident.

"This woman admitted that we had a consensual relationship. When I ended that relationship, she threatened to publicly share my private photographs and intimate correspondence in retaliation," Barton said.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-want-you-so-bad-right-now-deep-hardus-congressman-sends-nudes-to-lady

omo see client, I pray to meet somone like this online, amen
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:
"This woman admitted that we had a consensual relationship. When I ended that relationship, she threatened to publicly share my private photographs and intimate correspondence in retaliation," Barton said."

If this is true, then the lady should be the one getting the whip for blackmailing him. If they had a consensual relationship, sharing nudes among themselves isn't a big deal, it's not like he was harassing her.

It's nice he spoke up. I don't see what he did wrong, as long as they were truly an item. That said, he should maintain good conduct with his sexual partners, he is an easy target for blackmail due to his position.

This won't help your nairaland image.

Stick to your guns.

Don't change tone now because you've been branded a hypocrite for not speaking up when a woman is guilty.

You've always maintained a myopic & defiant stance for women even when they are wrong. I want you to continue now - defend the woman blindly.

I just knew you would be amongst the first comments on this sort of thread so I flew straight in & I wasn't wrong. You are so predictable.

You were missing/hiding on pages 3 & 4 of all the husband-stabbing women threads this week.

You've lost all credibility (if you had any) to me now because I thought you were actually a staunch feminist.

But no.

You comment just for likes, you face which ever way the wind is blowing.

You are a coward.

Good day.

cc: I124U

3 Likes

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
folakemigeh:
woow, seem we are now in the season for nude pix!!

Happy Thanksgiving Day...... Walmart go hear am tomorrow

If you are in the states, don't forget to buy "kulikuli" from walmart when coming back to Nigeria. cool
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Stick to your guns.

Don't change tone now because you've been branded a hypocrite for not speaking up when a woman is guilty.

You've always maintained a myopic & defiant stance for women even when they are wrong. I want you to continue now - defend the woman blindly.

I just knew you would be amongst the first comments on this sort of thread so I flew straight in & I wasn't wrong. You are so predictable.

You were missing/hiding on pages 3 & 4 of all the husband-stabbing women threads this week.

You've lost all credibility (if you had any) to me now because I thought you were actually a staunch feminist.

But no.

You are a coward.

Good day.

Bros this girl don buy ur market grin grin stop giving d dumb girl ur attention
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
After this wind of sexual abuse saga that is blowing in the Capitol Hill now, only few senators and congressmen will keep standing. cheesy
were do these people draw d line between sexual harassment and sexual advances cos I just think they just send actions living d whole issue
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by john650(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is quite funny. I'm curious to know the age of the woman? Is she an old geezer like him or some young chick whose missing the easy money. Sure it couldn't possibly have been because of the sex that she exposed his privates.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
This quarter to die self dey get erection..
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
And Nigeria senators are doing their own sexual assault in peace embarassed

Who will be brave girl or woman to expose Nigeria senators in peace

1 Like

Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:
"This woman admitted that we had a consensual relationship. When I ended that relationship, she threatened to publicly share my private photographs and intimate correspondence in retaliation," Barton said."

If this is true, then the lady should be the one getting the whip for blackmailing him. If they had a consensual relationship, sharing nudes among themselves isn't a big deal, it's not like he was harassing her.

It's nice he spoke up. I don't see what he did wrong, as long as they were truly an item. That said, he should maintain good conduct with his sexual partners, he is an easy target for blackmail due to his position.
Lol na poco talk this one? rain must fall today
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
After this wind of sexual abuse saga that is blowing in the Capitol Hill now, only few senators and congressmen will keep standing. cheesy

What do we expect when the President is the Pussssy wrapper in chief.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by GeeString: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Stick to your guns.

But no.

You are a coward.

Good day.

Exposed!

grin

Me like wahala, lemme watch.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
I124U:

Bros this girl don buy ur market grin grin stop giving d dumb girl ur attention

Nah. I rarely reply mentions sef, especially dumb ones.

I say it the way it is & who wan die make him go die.

Now that I've caught her red-handed, I'm done with her.

She wan talk for the guys side to appease us small.

Wuss.

Time always reveals all...
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Nah. I rarely reply mentions sef, especially dumb ones.

I say it the way it is & who wan die make him go die.

Now that I've caught her red-handed, I'm done with her.

She wan talk for the guys side to appease us small.

Wuss.

Time always reveals all...
nothing but the truth. U have my respect bro
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
All men are nothing but cheating shameless he goats. Asha..wo
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by aspirebig: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
All of you that share your naked pictures and stupid chats via the internet.

You better be careful. Tomorrow that your lover today maybe your worst enemy and decide that use those naked pictures to blackmail you, or run you down by sharing it with the public. Or even that your phone or tablet maybe stolen and all its contents land in a wrong hand.

Just be careful. ..especially all our elders that don't want to leave small teenagers alone, our big big ogas etc...

That time ..you will start saying ..actually. ..actually...
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by contactikenna(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
At least he sent it to a lady...
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
...i think this is a lesson here, not to be too eager to send nude pictures...even when the relationship is sweet...
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
How do people even put their nude pictures out there? Apart from anything else, are they not scared that it would end up in the wrong hands and they would be exposed to the public?
There is no amount of love that has made me send my nudes to any baggar.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by RX480(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
lwkmd see the old man sef
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by romeorailss: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
folakemigeh:
woow, seem we are now in the season for nude pix!!

Happy Thanksgiving Day...... Walmart go hear am tomorrow

So u will expose Walmart too angry
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by romeorailss: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
ImaIma1:
How do people even put their nude pictures out there? Apart from anything else, are they not scared that it would end up in the wrong hands and they would be exposed to the public?
There is no amount of love that has made me send my nudes to any baggar.
if I be ur guy. U would have sent me nude wink
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
romeorailss:
if I be ur guy. U would have sent me nude wink

Not a chance. I tend to think beyond the moment. It is not even a matter of discipline. It is good old simple common sense
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by romeorailss: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
ImaIma1:

Not a chance. I tend to think beyond the moment. It is not even a matter of discipline. It is good old simple common sense

Hmm, that's good. I will supplant that with kissing ur bum if u don't send it grin
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I don't care...Nairaland is obviously the air you breathe grin

Don't change tone now because you've been branded a hypocrite for not speaking up when a woman is guilty.You've always maintained a myopic & defiant stance for women even when they are wrong. I want you to continue now - defend the woman blindly.

Trash grin yadayadadada, I have dared your type to show me where I defended violent or abusive women and till today, no lying coward has been able to... cheesy

I just knew you would be amongst the first comments on this sort of thread so I flew straight in & I wasn't wrong. You are so predictable.You were missing/hiding on pages 3 & 4 of all the husband-stabbing women threads this week.
Because you don't have a life than to be following me upandan. Should I add you to the list of my watch dogs? Selective blindness, I can dispute this claim, but I know your selective sight doesn't allow you all see such... No be today I sabi una.

Remind me who you are? Minister of credibility? You think so highly of yourself here. What kind of delusion is this? It's pitiable.

But no. You comment just for likes, you face which ever way the wind is blowing.
I comment as my spirit leads. Not to appease you or your team, you all are inconsequential.

You are a coward.
You are the coward. Quote me with your real account grin grin

An inconsequential e-being like you, who goes about insulting women, calling women whores and every derogatory name. You have the guts to feel better than me? Chai! Nairaland. So, all your fellow watchdogs haven't noticed how disgusting you and your comments are? And you call those comments the truth. But if na to dedicate alternates to bully ladies, you weak pricks will form a brotherhood. Stupid despicable hypocrites!! Tuehhh! I spit on you all. I will keep posting as I deem fit, while my watchdogs keep Cc-ing each other.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by akmath: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
how I wish dick no get brain of im own.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by PDPGuy: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
I smell blackmail charges on the lady. It may be “aggravated” blackmail cos the victim in this situation is a sitting US Congressman.
Re: Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:

did you see the aerial view of his tompolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic As Busy Highway Divides In Cameroon, Vehicles Almost Swallowed. Photos / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) / Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.