Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) (38013 Views)

Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) / How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth / D'banj Cooking In Public On His 38th Birthday (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by eyinjuege: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
baddosky1:

Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! How many times did I call you? Go and reconcile with your brothers so that the time you use in showing off your garage, cars, bedroom, kitchen and toilet will be effectively utilized in the studio with your brother to produce more songs or else very soon you go show us used condom wey you take knack lola to celebrate vals day angry angry

Cool down...
I'm 100% sure he's advertising for these people and promoting their kitchen decor. I'm almost also certain that if that's truly his kitchen, it was re-done for free.
He's making his money any which way. Do you know the number of people that will go to view these kitchen decor websites and probably order theirs after viewing Peter's page or even NL?
That shouldn't stop him from reconciling with his brothers though, but if any member of a group isn't happy and the other members dont address it, its better they go their seperate ways and have their peace.
They are both already made men with investments here and there. They will be fine and never have to beg to meet their needs
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by BluntBoy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Benita27:
Sure. grin
Alright, my Queen cheesy Off I go to hustle for a diamond engagement ring.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by LogicStatement: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kitchen wey get AC, na to cool the food wey dey ontop fire?
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by LogicStatement: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kitchen wey get AC, na to cool the food wey dey on top fire?
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by McPhilz8(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
clean.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by senrino(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Since when married men start to own kitchen, the kitchen na him wife oo, not Peters..
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Where your wife?
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinceraconcept:
the Kitchen is beautiful but looks like a Chemistry Laboratory.
But why do Nigerian musicians show off every part of their house? If American musicians would have to show parts of their house,you go fear. most successful American musicians live in ranches,house on hill,etc and not 2 plot of land and yet they don't show off their house on social media anyhow. I don't even know what most of their houses look like upon the fact that I listen to them a lot and follow their accounts on social media

Go to imstagram and see for yourself

American stars show off a lot too o

In fact more than Nigerians sef
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by jurgyvideos: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
OK
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Mercyclaire: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ugosample:

Go to imstagram and see for yourself

American stars show off a lot too o

In fact more than Nigerians sef
Cause if they rob them it won't shake them... But if robbers handle Peter he will be worst than eldris who is now claiming to being who he is not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React / Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.