Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) (38024 Views)

Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) / How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth / D'banj Cooking In Public On His 38th Birthday (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by baddosky1: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-PQ1PtjwBh0k/WhaDFfAzzgI/AAAAAAAAGJg/rG2gl8ODbEYi3XXIrvOvbgVTNwnVAlbvACLcBGAs/s640/pet.jpg[/img]

Singer Peter Okoye aka Mr. P took to his IG page to show off his beautiful kitchen.

He captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-lovely-kitchen.html

Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! How many times did I call you? Go and reconcile with your brothers so that the time you use in showing off your garage, cars, bedroom, kitchen and toilet will be effectively utilized in the studio with your brother to produce more songs or else very soon you go show us used condom wey you take knack lola to celebrate vals day angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by mofedamijo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
zagza:
ADMISSION IS ONGOING FOR JANUARY 2018
No website,no school name,u expect pple to just call blindly,n then u use mouth to convince them,what of pple outside lagos.....please take it down....else we il call u scammer
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Oxster(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
kaykhalie:

thank you

Dont mention
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by ogorwyne(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
kaykhalie:

thank you
Don't worry some of us will for you.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by anonimi: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
7Alexander:
Peter is trying too hard. Makes me cringe

Should he not also try hard to do charity work starting from his village

chino24:
Pictures of Psquare's mom burial in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by SNIPER123: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
embarassed
Kidney for sale.
Please call me
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hes a brand ambassador for pedini though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by uvie66: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
I have never gotten my head around the idea of a beautiful kitchen, it is the food that comes out of the kitchen that is important. If your wife can't cook quality banga soup and starch for you, what is the purpose of a kitchen that is pleasing to the eyes.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Onyinye15(f): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tell me why food no go sweet for this kind kitchen
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by ogorwyne(f): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
kaykhalie:

thanks dear
already voted.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by tealaw(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
I prefer this other guy kitchen

Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
the yellowbar witch don relegate this confuse dancer to a mere chef may the green 7up bottle he use to bottle his brain shattered into pieces Amen
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by fabrestove: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
This kitchen fine pass my room o
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Opiletool(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
miqos02:
kool

Nice looking laptop
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
looks like one nairalanders parlour grin
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Freeman50(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Life without money is something else...make money today and have a taste if its sweetness.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by dancruz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
So much hatred in ur heart!!!! He is simply advertising pedini, as a brand ambassador!!! Hate isn't healthy baddosky!!

Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! How many times did I call you? Go and reconcile with your brothers so that the time you use in showing off your garage, cars, bedroom, kitchen and toilet will be effectively utilized in the studio with your brother to produce more songs or else very soon you go show us used condom wey you take knack lola to celebrate vals day angry angry[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
the Kitchen is beautiful but looks like a Chemistry Laboratory.
But why do Nigerian musicians show off every part of their house? If American musicians would have to show parts of their house,you go fear. most successful American musicians live in ranches,house on hill,etc and not 2 plot of land and yet they don't show off their house on social media anyhow. I don't even know what most of their houses look like upon the fact that I listen to them a lot and follow their accounts on social media
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by gfreymom302: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Which award come be this one again na. Give your guys small hint about it first.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie
you are beautiful . you look Hausa or Fulani though
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
bettercreature:
I had this mentally during the 1999s my dream this and that but now I realise those things were not really great
The same will happen to you, you will surely build something better than this when your time comes
You're right. This design of kitchens may be obsolete when I'm ready to own one.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Hahnemann: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
One thing I like about Peter is that he's got class, even his solos are gbagam.
Not like arrogant paul carrying thread lock around with black google 24hhrs

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

We can make it happen cheesy
Sure. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by judgedredd22(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
bettercreature:
I had this mentally during the 1999s my dream this and that but now I realise those things were not really great
The same will happen to you, you will surely build something better than this when your time comes

Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by Limitless72(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kufie:
I have so many ideas in my head yet I'm broke and hungry but look at someone's son who is equally blessed like me. God show me way abeg

I can relate to the feeling bro....Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by bencynthgreat: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
This na 3D kitchen
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by thonyokun(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Adekunle Gold comes to mind
Ole alapa ma sise o lowo o fe flex
No food for lazy man
Ore double your hustle o
Ororo no be crude oil
Pus-sy cat no be tiger
Monkey yato si chimpanzee
Work o work o.
All of you dreaming it's better you wake up to reality and double your hustle.
Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by 9jaAmerican: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinceraconcept:
the Kitchen is beautiful but looks like a Chemistry Laboratory.
But why do Nigerian musicians show off every part of their house? If American musicians would have to show parts of their house,you go fear. most successful American musicians live in ranches,house on hill,etc and not 2 plot of land and yet they don't show off their house on social media anyhow. I don't even know what most of their houses look like upon the fact that I listen to them a lot and follow their accounts on social media
Ur own case different.You r not jealous na inferiority complex b ur problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) / Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.