Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

(TRUE STORY) bleeped 2 Sister Cos Of Ice Cream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (TRUE STORY) bleeped 2 Sister Cos Of Ice Cream (918 Views)

Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(TRUE STORY) bleeped 2 Sister Cos Of Ice Cream by lizfrosh: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Growing up in my hood was fun, I was the cute kid, was kinda shy with girls but always end up having my way. I got spoilt on time, I had sex for the 1st time we I was about 10yrs old, and since then I have been sexually active. When I was I teenager, I had a new neighbor, they had 6 girls and 2 guys, 2 girls amongst the six where my age mates, I was very close to the family, they all love me (well almost everybody on my street love me cos my mom was into ice-cream business then and that's how I get most of the girls; "thanks mom"wink. So on this faithful day, I went over to my neighbors house, it was just these two girls that were my age mates and their younger ones that were at home, so got talking and they said I should give them ice cream, I said they have to pay for it. So I left their house and went to mine, the eldest one followed me, so I can give her the ice cream but I said no. We got to my house, finally agreed to give her the ice cream but before I gave it to her I held her and started squeezing her sweet matured boobs (though I have been doing that with both girls ever since) she just stood there and was moaning, I took her to the room, I undressed her I started sucking her boobs and fingering her, she reached for my dick and I gladly allowed her to have it, she kepts stroking it (handjob) while I was busy fingering her and sucking her nipples

Source: http://gisthuz.proboards.com/thread/142/true-story-bleeped-sister-cream

(1) (Reply)

18-yr Old Nigeria Slay Queen Goes Nu De To Share Joy Of How She Gets 100k For Ju / Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight / Girlfriend's Sister Does Not Approve Of Us. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.