Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Get In Here!! If This Happened Between You & Your Wife – What Would You Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get In Here!! If This Happened Between You & Your Wife – What Would You Do? (429 Views)

What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD / "When Your Wife Is Your Stylist" Joseph Yobo Looks Dope In Suit / Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here!! If This Happened Between You & Your Wife – What Would You Do? by lizfrosh: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
Someone posted this on the internet and I thought I should share this with you guys and hear from your own point of view.
Read below:-
Imagine you go to a hotel with another girl and after using the elevator to the 8th floor, as you enter your room while trying to settle down and arrange your things, then something happened…..
Your phone suddenly connects to your wife/girlfriend’s WIFI
What Would You Do?
We need your Candid response.
Drop your comment.
Re: Get In Here!! If This Happened Between You & Your Wife – What Would You Do? by omaolowo(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2017
You should turn off your Wi-Fi
Get to do what you came there to do
And assume your spouse's phone was stolen

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva Shares Success Secret / Aspiring Actress Allegations Against Weinstein... / How Efe Won The 2017 Big Brother Naija And Disappoint Fans Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.