Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

''If PDP Doesn't Return To Power In 2019, I Won’t Sleep Well'' - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''If PDP Doesn't Return To Power In 2019, I Won’t Sleep Well'' - GEJ (374 Views)

Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

''If PDP Doesn't Return To Power In 2019, I Won’t Sleep Well'' - GEJ by iGISTMORE: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
@GISTMORE

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said the only thing that will make him sleep well is if PDP returns to power in 2019. .

Taking responsibility for the poor performance of the party in the last election, Jonathan said his focus now is to take the PDP to its former position. He spoke when he received Bode George, a chairmanship aspirant of the PDP, at his Otuoke residence in Bayelsa state. .

“Whether I like it or not, I must take responsibility for the defeat because I led the party to the election,” the media team of George quoted Jonathan as saying. “My priority now is how to ensure that the PDP regains the presidency in 2019.

The only thing that will make me sleep well is to ensure that the PDP comes back to power.”

Via https://www.gistmore.com/pdp-doesnt-return-power-2019-wont-sleep-well-gej
Re: ''If PDP Doesn't Return To Power In 2019, I Won’t Sleep Well'' - GEJ by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Solidly behind you My Hero .
Re: ''If PDP Doesn't Return To Power In 2019, I Won’t Sleep Well'' - GEJ by Mynd44: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017

(1)

BREAKING: Atiku Resigns From APC [full Letter] / President Buhari Inaugurates Tripartite National Minimum Wage Committee / Group Disowns Oyo PDP Factional Spokesperson, Says National Secretariat Yet To A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.