Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (26771 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this one protest?

This is not the Uniben we know,
Is Ekosodin now a sleepy town?
Uniben SUG has always been useless, if it will not bring money, they don't give a shit, you can see the half-hearted protest that almost did not even take place sef.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by fait10(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Liverpool team is like a G-string.

At the front they are covered but at back, they are quite exposed

By : *Robert Mugabe just before his resignation*

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Laveda(f): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
jobless students....

they should burn down some properties and the issue will be resolved. grin

Jobless keh? Were they supposed to be schooling and working?

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Roon9(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Sleekmx:
I believe you are toddler, because a mature person sense wise would stand up from any form of injustice and speak his mind what better to do it but peaceful protest. How do you expect the students to fold their arms when prices is skyrocketing. Hostel feel which was previously #8500 has been increased to #2000 for no reason, acceptance fee that was previously #9500 has been increased to #120000, transfer fee that was previously #50000 has been increased to #10000. And you who has never worked for anything in your life is saying that "they are jobless students"

Sir I don't understand the amount changes you typed? During my time transfer fee was 10k

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this one protest?

No be lie sha,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
just that small money that is not even up to a 100k uniben student are complaining, what of other institutions that are paying 500k,,,, gosh,,, you guys sucks bad, poor ase student,, later you go see them they dress like angel,,,, and yet them no get shi shi for pocket, uniben. intact staff of uniben student increase the money ohxx. increase the fees

Use your brain next time, it's free

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2017
They won't tell us about the student that killed an indigene in ekosodin which led to the protests o.... Nice way to hide the truth
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Hantonia(f): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
jobless students....

they should burn down some properties and the issue will be resolved. grin
Smh 4 U Once A Sch Has A Powerful Sug 4get It D Sch Has No Choice Aluta Continua Victoria Ascerta
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Nukilia: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2017
Traditional archaic schools scamming our youths will soon be a thing of the past!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Aluta continua Victoria asceta!
Greatest gbagba!
Greatest gbogbo!

I stand with all students of the most prestigious UNIBEN.

I dedicate this post to every one who was ever robbed at gun point @ Osasogie, to all the BDPA babes, to all those who ever smoked weed @ bush bar S&T barracks and to all those who survived cult wars @ ekosodin.

you are a product of UNIBEN brother....but dat bush bar dn cast na....i no dy feel d place again
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Issa savage mom grin grin grin

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Hantonia(f): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Laveda:

Jobless keh? Were they supposed to be schooling and working?
I Wonder O Sme Pple Here Sef I Wonder If Dey Step D Gate Of Sch

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Princecalm(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2017
students are already leaving for their houses and this is simply because Power and water supply have been cutoff from the various hostels on campus...
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
just that small money that is not even up to a 100k uniben student are complaining, what of other institutions that are paying 500k,,,, gosh,,, you guys sucks bad, poor ase student,, later you go see them they dress like angel,,,, and yet them no get shi shi for pocket, uniben. intact staff of uniben student increase the money ohxx. increase the fees
.......u r speaking like someone born with a golden spoon ,i think u havent suffered at all in ur life..............so because private schools pay 500k ,a federal university is justified to increase their fees ..........remember all fingers are not equal,there are students from poor background like me who cant afford to pay such amount.........federal universities should be affordable so that all calibre of people can attend and improve their lives

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this one protest?

students never even resume ooooo
plenty pple still dy house....National Association of Unserious Students ( NAUS ) Uniben chapter most of dia members never even come...example me.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Johnny19: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Uniben!!! 20k for ONE CORNER In Korede's voice "Please don't do like that"

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Roon9:

Sir I don't understand the amount changes you typed? During my time transfer fee was 10k
Transfer fee is now 100K. That will tell you how wicked these people are.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
They won't tell us about the student that killed an indigene in ekosodin which led to the protests o.... Nice way to hide the truth
That's not what led to the protests. Who is this one? undecided
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

So because other institutions are paying 500k a Federal University should do the same? Did they tell you that every student in the school are children of business men and rich politicians?

Please type with your brain next time or just observe quietly so you don’t disgrace yourself on cyber space. undecided
dem say na from clap person take dey enter dance.
that guy you are replying has started showing signs of serious mental break down. as in... he may run mad any time soon. please dont join issues with him. thanks

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by jazzdude(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......u r speaking like someone born with a golden spoon ,i think u havent suffered at all in ur life..............so because private schools pay 500k ,a federal university is justified to increase their fees ..........remember all fingers are not equal,there are students from poor background like me who cant afford to pay such amount.........federal universities should be affordable so that all calibre of people can attend and improve their lives
baba leave that guy. It's obvious something is wrong upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by jide219(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2017
From what to what,d fees self no go reach 60k make dem dae protest so
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Omonoba1: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
shut up!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Who told u, it was a student dat killed him Aproko
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Uniben medical Laboratory on Fire �

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Roon9:

It was increased to 50k later on, and now increased to 100k!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2017
In 2013....Nigerians told ASUU to go and sit down when ASUU went on strike for N3trillion in extra funding.

Well...this is the result ....higher fees.

Sorry, but fees are going to keep going up....unless govt can find 3 trillion out of next year's budget of N8 trillion in extra money for universities...to add to the 91bn already budgeted.

Better start looking for scholarships, and bank loans. Religious organisations should step in and help fund students too.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Villager780: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Dey better reduce it, I don't have 60k acceptance fees,73400 sch fees and 20k for hostel, excluding other expenses,where will I see that as a fresher? Their father
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2017
God bless Prof. Osayuki Oshodin! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2017
Una get luck say una VC no be uniport own wey be prof lale.....una for see police n mopol full una campus by now, them go dissolve the SUG, then arrest the leaders and throw una tear gas...by now self one or two persons for don die.....well, make una ready to sign undertaking form n pay for any damage..though I support una Sha..carry go

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by SwayG: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
and I was happy cos I just gained admission into SLT .. now my fees dey fear me..
acceptance from 45k to 80k
first yr fees from 50k to 75k
course reg from 5k to 23k
hostel from 8k to 30k plus many other dues running to 260k
and I'll be paying 45k till I graduate instead of the normal 14k..
Uniben abeg o..

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by collinometricx: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Wen we protest for 100% hike for aau dem der laugh us.....

Karma issa bae
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) by collinometricx: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2017
SwayG :
and I was happy cos I just gained admission into SLT ..
now my fees dey fear me..

and I'll be paying 45k till I graduate instead of the normal 14k..

Uniben abeg o..

45k?

And u der cry

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waec 2006/2007 Is Out! / Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out / COVID-19: Doctors, Parents, Teachers Caution FG Against Re-Opening Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.