Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,262 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos (63434 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by obajoey(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
in
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
How manage? shocked
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by IAMSASHY(f): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy nne, ur head dey dere
Xcelinteriors:
Congratulations baba dudu.
If your wife is not Igbo, my guy you are still single
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Tozara(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
If your wife is not Igbo, my guy you are still single.
I take it that this is meant to be a HYPERBOLIC statement, innit? We're to look at the spirit of the statement and not the letter, I hope?
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Alariiwo: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
She married his cos of money and wealth..

Once they make small money, they start chasing omo nna wey no know pass money.
His life, his cross.

Just like Tonto, we'll see where it will end

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by cstr1000: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
He has upgraded just like the rest of his people that manage to have money.

Once they hit money, the next thing is an Igbo wife.
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by keepingmum: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who married this guy with a pinky sized diccckk? I still remember his pictures splashed over the net from his rendezvous with an ashangba
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Elin: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Could it be true that the Igbos and the Yorubas didn't have their own KingdomߤԠBecause I really did hear about:
Benin Kingdom
Kanem Bornu Empire
Nupe Kingdom
But Never heard of
Oduduwa Kingdom OR
Obi Kingdom
Can someone tell me the truth behind the wall mirror pls!
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
If your wife is not Igbo, my guy you are still single
You wan start your wahala for here shey
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by lovethchioma(f): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
esbjaygmailco:

Keep 2 phones- 1 for not to be brought home but kept in the boot of the car downstairs.

Develop the habit of deleting as you read. It will save your life.

Take your wife for mental check up regularly

Save your girlfriends number with your mothers name. It's a major repellent.

Change your password daily.

Never marry a quiet woman. The ones that will scream and slap will never kill you.

Never pretend to be faithful. Let them catch you once in a while. It's training and will prepare them.

Lock up all the knives in your house and let her sign a register stating what she needs them for and allocate time frame for usage.

Regulate the usage of rat poison and other chemicals In the house. Make sure her mother taste your good before eating.

Regulate and supervise her relationship with her mother. That would cut off supply chain for arms.

Date secondary school girls they are not very needy and will not send texts at night

Sleep with your body ensconced in armour and borrow or buy okada helmet to protect the head

Have a sit down with your wife and discuss possible methods of your death on the event of her catching you. This is to ensure a painless transition

When choosing a girlfriend go for the most beautiful and exotic that you can find. Since it is now a matter of life and death chop better so your death would be justified

Finally, update your will on a daily cos you will surely be caught.

Wise words from The Duke on this matter.
All these stress all for what? Sex? Isn't it easier to be faithful? Is it such a difficult thing for men to do?
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by miqos02(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
seen
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Elin: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xisnin:

Who would want a prostitute for a wife?
99% of Igbo girls are prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu

Your Mama was disvirgined by a different man apart from ur popsy ask and see if I am Lieing, Pls should we consider her a Prostitute? Just asking Though!
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by SirLakes: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
bokunrawo:
Geez, i thought wande coal was married, I no knw saw hin still b glorified bachelor, guys wey suppose don marry when things they go well for them, dem con dey form low key wedding naw, na hin money dey direct am go lowkey wedding

So we go conclude say na D'banj money direct am go low-key wedding too

Nb: another man's meat is a poison to another
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by lozairio(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xisnin:

Who would want a prostitute for a wife?
99% of Igbo girls are prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu
Just like ur daughters right I get it grin
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
lozairio:
Just like ur daughters right I get it grin

Elin:

Your Mama was disvirgined by a different man apart from ur popsy ask and see if I am Lieing, Pls should we consider her a Prostitute? Just asking Though!

Don't cry too much kids.
I quoted your terrorist leader and he is right.
Go to any state in Nigeria, 99% of the prostitutes
are girls from your side.
They run and own the business.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by tealaw(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Igbo people when money is not involved be like: ' I cant marry outside my tribe'.

4 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by iammaKING(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
esbjaygmailco:
God bless your union, remember what happened to that ex-PDP chairman's son,
Kindly go through the under listed amendment

In view of the unfortunate killing of this young man by his wife by stabbing for cheating, i would like to proffer the following advise to my brothers:

Keep 2 phones- 1 for not to be brought home but kept in the boot of the car downstairs.

Develop the habit of deleting as you read. It will save your life.

Take your wife for mental check up regularly

Save your girlfriends number with your mothers name. It's a major repellent.

Change your password daily.

Never marry a quiet woman. The ones that will scream and slap will never kill you.

Never pretend to be faithful. Let them catch you once in a while. It's training and will prepare them.

Lock up all the knives in your house and let her sign a register stating what she needs them for and allocate time frame for usage.

Regulate the usage of rat poison and other chemicals In the house. Make sure her mother taste your good before eating.

Regulate and supervise her relationship with her mother. That would cut off supply chain for arms.

Date secondary school girls they are not very needy and will not send texts at night

Sleep with your body ensconced in armour and borrow or buy okada helmet to protect the head

Have a sit down with your wife and discuss possible methods of your death on the event of her catching you. This is to ensure a painless transition

When choosing a girlfriend go for the most beautiful and exotic that you can find. Since it is now a matter of life and death chop better so your death would be justified

Baba,you don finish me here oooo..
Can't stop laughing...Chaiii,NL and funny mad men shaaa..!

Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Edonojie007(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Marriage Is For The Matured. A Union Of Two Souls,to Become One Spirit.
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by lozairio(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xisnin:

Don't cry too much kids.
That is what am saying naa ur daughters go use their toto do census for Nigerian government bastard

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by chuckdee4(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
popcykaylah:
Congrats wande..wise decision..Not like those turning weddings into carnival and forgets the marriage itself awaits them after the feast..Na the same set of people who come to eat your food will laugh at you..

Preach it bro

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by chuckdee4(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
tealaw:
Igbo people when money is not involved be like: ' I cant marry outside my tribe'.

Jump off a cliff with your tribalistic self
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Elin: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xisnin:

I

Don't cry too much kids.

When I say u only blow grammar, but dnt knw the meaning of what u are Blowing now, U Will start crying. grin
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by baby124: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
keepingmum:
Who married this guy with a pinky sized diccckk? I still remember his pictures splashed over the net from his rendezvous with an ashangba
grin grin grin
I was wondering when someone will mention! Lol! The prick was really small. I am happy for him.
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by bejeria101(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Congrats black diamond! Just watched the big booty video by mo,hits hehehe see as all of them straight like ibadan pako lol
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Shaw007(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
esbjaygmailco:

Lmao!!! . . . this is the funniest thing i've seen on NL all week
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Siki355(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
meshach110:
Wow... Finally Don jazzy is left
don jazzy has sold his d**k to d devil can imagine at his age no kid no wife
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by Earthquake1: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Another Yoruba demon rushes to the east to marry a decent wife.
Re: Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos by babayinka77(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
nairalandfreak:
@NaijaNews

http://thenationonlineng.net/wande-coal-ties-knot-closed-ceremony/
I heard about this on Saturday at Egbe /ikotun that wande coal was somewhere in the area. I'm so happy for him sha. nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.