Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (578 Views)

Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by Nkemakonam62: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Board of Trustees, BoT, has insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari is the “greatest enemy” of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an interview with ThisDay, Iwuanyamu said Buhari had his agenda and rode on the platform of the APC to where he is today.

He also accused the current Buhari’s administration of high level corruption.

Iwuanyamu also accused the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, of failing to deliver on its electoral promises to Nigeria.

He said, “My interest is the re-engineering going on in PDP, if we get it right, it is goodbye to APC and that is why I am praying, singing and begging, let us do it right.This is the party that has been in government for 16 years and a coup happened called amalgamation of parties, that is the biggest fraud in Nigeria because up till today CPC and Buhari have their own agenda. As for the other parties, you can see the fragmentation inside that place and that is why there is fragmentation, agitation, crisis in Nigeria.

‎”National Assembly and the president are not in good terms. We do not have one party called APC. Now PDP is one party, check the origin of the party, a group of prominent Nigerians from across, various political device came together and formed it. It was not a party formed on anger of let us remove Jonathan or that party must go to the north.

“We have greater opportunity, having learnt a lesson to be able to rise again. Now, if APC has provided a credible alternative, it would have been goodbye to PDP, but unfortunately, my people say if a woman marries two husbands, you will know the one that is better, not when you marry one you start saying this man is a very dangerous man, leave and go and marry another one, then you know the one that is dangerous.

“Nigerians have married two wives, what we are seeing today is not an APC government, Buhari had his own agenda and rode on the platform of APC and got to where he is. So, the greatest enemy of APC is the presidency and his agenda. You cannot have a political party unleashing pythons and gorillas and hyenas in a whole zone of 5 states when the election is coming next tomorrow, a good political party thinks of winning an election and they don’t say to hell with people.”

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/why-buhari-is-apcs-greatest-enemy.html

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by Nonnyflex(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by sarrki(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nah Dem
Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by OGAMINISTER: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Does his opinion matter?

One major virtue I learnt from Buhari is his ability to resist Distraction
Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by sekundosekundo: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
sarrki:
Nah Dem
Sarrki you still dey wahala my people
Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by FarahAideed: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
OGAMINISTER:
Does his opinion matter?

Buhari himself is a distraction to progress so what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by PointZerom: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
OGAMINISTER:
Does his opinion matter?

lol, ability ko agility ni....... Buhari that's dying everyday b'cos of distractions, he even ran from his office when Col. Oscar Ibibibo distracted him.. lol
Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by OGAMINISTER: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:

Buhari himself is a distraction to progress so what are you saying

How is this related to my post?

No country in the world survives with people of this mindset.
Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Sarrki you still dey wahala my people

grin grin grin

Baba until they aligned ooooo
Re: Why Buhari Is Apc’s Greatest Enemy – Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu by sarrki(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

How is this related to my post?

No country in the world survives with people of this mindset.

They have made up their minds

We have also made up our mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Reps Tackle Tinubu Over Jonathan / Onyemaechi Hope For The Helpless Foundation / Atiku’s Defection To PDP Will Not Affect APC- Odigie-oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.