Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger (4668 Views)

Mourinho Is Greater Than Wenger & Guardiola – Fabregas / Is Mourinho Rude Or Not In This Picture? / Mourinho Better Than Me - Van Gaal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by atiku07(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2007
@mukina

too bad but i can see u trying to get urself together GOOD

Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by mukina2: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2007
atiku07:

@mukina

too bad but i can see u trying to get yourself together GOOD

undecided
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by 9ja4eva: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2007
I hate Arsenal bt i will go for Wenger on this one cos hes been around and hes turned so many unknown players into stars.
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by Razorr(f): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2007
Well, I wouldn't go for Wenger, he makes silly mistakes, like the one of yesterday!  grin   grin

Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by debosky(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2007
there were no mistakes yesterday, the better team won, albeit marred by some questionable refereeing decisions

thats all there is to it
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by mukina2: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2007
@debo times like this i miss the Jackal family

they will know what to say to most of them grin
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by kitaun(m): 1:10am On Feb 27, 2007
Like wimps, retards, cock-suckers, roaches? . . .
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by 9ja4eva: 3:31am On Feb 27, 2007
Wenger wld have fielded some experienced players too.
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by Razorr(f): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2007
Wenger made a very silly Mistake! He let his pride take priority over his common sense!  angry
Even an idiot should know that only a balanced team can triumph over chelsea!   angry

You guys should sack your coach! He would never change! You would lose more trophys as a result of his pride!  angry

*shakes head pitifully*
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by RuuDie(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2007
oh pls, don't even try 2 compare

Mourinho better than Wenger , not a chance in hell!!!
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by kitaun(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2007
@Razorr, Wormedup put up a brilliant post, go back and humbly read it, stop talking of pride and balance!
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by wormedup(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2007
@debo,

what exactly was wrong with the officiating ?
besides the equalizer, this is in reference to the "some" in ur post.

the only thing i can personally pick out as being wrong with wenger's selection on sunday will be the exclusion of gallas.

a rusty gallas is better than an in-form senderos or traore. and no matter how rusty u guys would want to believe gallas was, he would have been a better option on the defence line compared to either of the two above.
asides that, the arsenal team was great !

wenger has his reasons. he was willing to sacrifice the trophy for his lads' exposure. great PAPA smiley
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by Razorr(f): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2007
Well, he could have exposed the young stars in other less important matches.
If I was to choose between a silverware and exposure for some players, I would choose the silverware (common sense).
It is obvious that Wenger was just trying to score points with Mourinho, hence his use of the younger team!
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by kitaun(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2007
Stop ur muppets excluding 'her' 4rm whining about AW's selection! Did u see Gallas at his pathetic worst against PSV? If I were Wenger, I would still have left him out! U dont play rusty player in such games! I'd rather y'all talk about Rosicky being missed!
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by wormedup(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2007
lol kit grin grin,

i won't talk about rosicky cos seriously, i didn't miss him one bit !
ur midfield was in the game with just cesc, diaby and denilson !
i'm calling for gallas on the same note as u r for rosicky, EXPERIENCE !
the lads did a great job. why i'd want u to appreciate gallas more than rosicky was the fact that u had more challenges to face in ur defence. drogba will always find a way to rape senderos !
the long ball was in play.

anyways, whoever started this thread, ATIKU, should be satisfied with a 3 pager by now.
nobody should make me post on this thread again !
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by kitaun(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2007
Just dis 1ce, and funny enuff na ur salsa girl create am lol, Senderos in d last 2 games against Didier was aight, he was well positioned 4 d header, thats all! So no rape story abeg, 4 most part of d game DD looked as if he were toilet-bound. To Rosicky, what happened when we lost Diaby, we brought in Hleb who is more offensive minded and was played on d wings, dt reduced d amount of cover Traore got, as against how Rosicky provides cover 4 Clichy. Now geddit! we had been using Rosicky partly in prosecuting d campaign as against Gallas so really its a no brainer jare! BTW wetin be ur own sef? Why u no talk say make we use Lehmann and Ljungberg since u r dt concerned? Lol
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by Razorr(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2007
Yea, DD looked as if he were toilet-bound, but he made the crucial difference at the end of the day.

This thread isn't going anywhere, so wormy give it up.
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by kitaun(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2007
Exactly! Wormy too confirms how baseless the thread is! Thumbs up 4 dat man!
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by Razorr(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2007
You seem to misunderstand me, I meant that the thread won't die, I'm loving it! grin grin
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by mukina2: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2007
kitaun:

Like wimps, retards, cock-suckers, roaches? . . .
damn right . .you forgot novice . .dementia animalistic yob .and so on . . grin grin grin
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by debosky(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2007
@ wormy

sending off adebayor was needless, if anyone should've been sent off it shouldve been wayne bridge and eboue

those two muppets need to be shot. that was the other decision that i did not agree with

I realise its pure conjecture to say whether this woudl have made any material differenec to the result, but they are flaws all the same.
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by 9ja4eva: 5:02am On Mar 01, 2007
Well Mourhino wld soon be an issue of the past cos from speculations hes leaving Chelsea soon.
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by youngdaddy(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2007
mukina immediately i saw ya post ,i said may god punish you.all these arsenal fans ya mouths run like taps,so does ya coach down to is playas blabb.lets see now last season you guys went trophy less it is about to happen this season again.then u want to compare allmighty mourinho to that bone head,using the team arsenal anyhow he likes as if he owns the team.gunners u call ya self dont warry u re gunner go to division 2.thats when you people re goin to realise ya self
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by BADCHRIS: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2007
very very funny arguement, manutd is going for the trophy and you arsenaland cchelsea fans are arguing over your coaches who arebehind manutd in the table.keepon arguing while i win the title this year.man utd 4 lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by mukina2: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2007
youngdaddy wetin do you?
you sure say you nor miss road
next time read well and make sure you know what you want to say b4 you start hittin ur keyboard . . angry

rubbish angry
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by shens2006(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2007
@mukina2

take it easy. chelsea rules. Abi? wink wink wink
Re: Is Mourinho Better Than Wenger by 9ja4eva: 3:35am On Mar 03, 2007
For now MANCHESTER UNITED rules and no doubt Wenger is far better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Epl Teams Are The Best! / Glo-caf Awards: Eto'o Is African Footballer Of The Year / Players With Most Assists In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.