Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate (12439 Views)

Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate by Judolisco(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
laudate:

Guy, do you know what constitutes the indices of development? People need jobs, self-sustaining incomes, better healthcare, industries, commercial enterprises, improved infrastructure and you think the best way to achieve this is by upgrading an existing College of Agriculture into a University? How much will this upgraded institution add to the state's IGR? Okay, o! Now I can see why Kogi remains the way it is. Until the mindset of people improve, not much can be done. undecided
bro i am from kogi west upgrading the college will bring development to my region it would bring employment opportunities and improved infrastructure I knw u r an educated person so I don't need to drag words with u, but pls we all have different mindsets, pls tell me how impacting knowledge can't bring all what u have written up there, u said I don't knw what constitutes d indices of development the question is what do u knw and how has it help u and others

1 Like

Re: Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate by laudate: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Judolisco:
bro i am from kogi west upgrading the college will bring development to my region it would bring employment opportunities and improved infrastructure I knw u r an educated person so I don't need to drag words with u, but pls we all have different mindsets, pls tell me how impacting knowledge can't bring all what u have written up there, u said I don't knw what constitutes d indices of development the question is what do u knw and how has it help u and others
Your reply has just proved my point. sad You prefer to reach for crumbs, instead of asking for a whole loaf. Since the College of Agriculture was sited in Kabba, exactly how much development has it brought to your people? Quantify it here. And now that it will be upgraded to a university, tell us clear exact terms how many jobs will be given to your people, and how much development it would be bring. Provide facts and figures. We are waiting!!

Other communities are fighting for industries to be sited in their locality, enterprises to be set up, projects to be executed and infrastructure to be established, you are hailing a joker for passing a bill to upgrade a College of Agric into a university. smh! Later the lecturers will start complaining of non-payment of salaries and poor response from govt. Pity.... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over Inaugural Meeting Of APC Presidential Campaign / Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.