Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan (565 Views)

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan says the only thing that will make him sleep well is if the Peoples Democratic Party returns to power in 2019.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) ended the 16-year reign of the PDP in 2015.

Taking responsibility for the poor performance of the party in that election, Jonathan said his focus now is to take the PDP to its former position.

He spoke when he received Bode George, a chairmanship aspirant of the PDP, at his Otuoke residence in Bayelsa state.

“Whether I like it or not, I must take responsibility for the defeat because I led the party to the election,” the media team of George quoted Jonathan as saying.

“My priority now is how to ensure that the Peoples Democratic Party regains the presidency in 2019… The only thing that will make me sleep well is to ensure that the PDP comes back to power.”

The former president said he was working with other stakeholders to ensure that the party was well organised to take back power.

Promising that the mistakes of the past would not be repeated, Jonathan advised the party to take steps to regain the confidence of the electorate.

Earlier, George congratulated the former president on his 60th birthday.

George urged the ex-President to ensure that the PDP emerge stronger from the forthcoming national convention slated for December 9.

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-wont-sleep-well-pdp-doesnt-return-power

lalasticlala

Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
ok
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
ok
He is a she grin
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Coda is available sir, you go sleep till 2025 oga
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol.

Jonathan sef
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by hakimi1974(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
even with the conc otuoke goskolo the oloriburuku man dey quaff every day e no dey fit sleep? nah wah ooo. btw, all this thieves they have a common malady which is insomnia.
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by sarrki(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Then your Excellency

You will never sleep anymore
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
so na for nose Jonah de kiss wife undecided
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by lwise(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga go and die angry

Agbaya
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mtcheeew see as GEJ is speaking like someone who is love by his people undecided GEJ you remains the last PDP president of Nigeria grin
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by SillyMods: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
GEJ is just too dumb.

grin cheesy
Re: I Won’t Sleep Well If PDP Doesn’t Return To Power~jonathan by clevvermind(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
then you will not even sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't The Python Dance Against Fulani Herdsmen? / I Provide Undisputed Evidence That Shettima Is The Simpleton - Reno Omokri / PDP: APC Canot Divide Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.