Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence (26551 Views)

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo / Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by yanshDoctor: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
and you paid 40k just like that. tell me why armed robbers will not pick the police form since it is a legit way of robbery. everything is so messed up in this country.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by hisgrace090: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Despite all this accusation against the police, what is the govt doing?
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by piagetskinner(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
nawa oo...police and bribe are like 5&6

but what was that man doing @1:30am
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
I always laugh when Nigerians complain about the police.. i thought ya'll had the power to vote anything into existence
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by Vacora(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Brilliant. Video evidence. Forward it to all the relevant authorities and social media. I will advise that he also makes a civil claim for unlawful arrest. By the time these bellends start paying compensation and being summoned to court, dem go learn. I will advice people start buying covert spy cameras, some as inconspicious as a pen or a shirt button they are relatively cheap. Record all police encounters discretely and watch them squirm like worms afterwards. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by mediahubng(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not Too Long, I Was Arrested Just At The Juction Of My House. Why? Nothing O.

I Simply Came Out To Use D Atm But D Machine Wasnt Despensing. On My Way Home, See Yellow Bus. Police Men Came Out And Said I Should Go In. Ah, Just Like That I Asked D Officer.

He Said Where Is My Id Card? I Said It Is At Home But D House Is D One Right At D Front Of Us. Instead Of Going To My House Whice Is Less Than A Pole From Where We Were, They Took Me To There Office.

They Checked My Phone. Read My Txt, Whatsapp, Facebook Etc. But They Found Nothing.

They Now Said I Will Pay 20k. Finally I Paid 7k. Why? For Doing Nothing O.

I Was Taken To An Atm So That I Would Withdraw And Pay O.

Bleep Nigerian Police.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by deafeyez: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
The police is your friend. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by Tecno66: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
nittroboy:
Nigerian police hehe?
Later I will be hear, we are d best in African.
cheesy
Bail is free, bad job cool
With this evidence, this officer own done finish.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by valinno(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
NPF is evil
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by helpfulposts(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Viktom:
we just hope and pray that things get better with the Nigerian police force.
@bolded, don't even waste precious time about it.

I don't know the kind of wicked "Oyel" they used in ordaining them before they pass-out from police college.

The wickedness of the nigerian police cannot be compared to anything on this earth!
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by excel123: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
HOPE FOR THE NEEDY

VENUE: Chosen Revival Ground, Ijesha, Lagos, Nigeria.

DATE: Sat 25th - Sun 26th November, 2017.

TIME: 8am Daily

MINISTERING: Pastor Lazarus Mouka

Yes oooo, Master Jesus is the hope for every thing that has gone sour in your life. When He steps in, situation changes for good. In the Bible Days, whenever/wherever the news about Him being in the town is heralded, everyone wants to have a glimpse of Him. This is because, on seeing Him alone, impotent folks are made whole.

I want to let you know that the same man is on a visit to His people. He's heard the cries of his own and decided to pay visit to put an end to those irritating issues of his people.

Therefore are you maimed? Has troubles of life eaten you up?

Do you have terminal diseases that even doctors have given up on you?
Have you been termed barren?
Are you relieved of your duties where you are working?
Have you been writing exams and no success?
Have friends relegated you to the background because of your poverty stricken state? Do you have episodes of poverty replaying in your family always?

I have a good news for you, that precious friend to the downtrodden, The Hope For The Needy, Master Jesus Himself, who in a twinkling of an eye, set the man at the Pool of Bethesda for 38 years free will visit you shortly.

The ugly/tragic scenes in your story lines will be changed to beautiful/comic scenes. You shall smile again.

In this programme, there shall be Salvation, Sanctification, Holy Ghost Baptism, Deliverance, Miracle, Healing and lots more.

The programme shall be streamed live on www.tlccrm.org
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by GoldNiagara(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Castleberry:
Police is your friend smiley
As well as Satan!
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by aspirebig: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thank God for social media ....

Power of social media
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by nephemmy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
The worst police organisation in the world award goes to the NIGERIA POLICE
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by cozyfbaby: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Robinho has been sentence to 9yrs in prison for Rape

Robinho has been sentenced to nine years in prison after being found guilty of sexual assault.

Gazzetta dello Sport reveal the former Manchester City man robinho is one of a group of five which were found guilty of sexually assaulting an Albanian girl in a Milan night club on January 22, 2013.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gossip/robinho-sentence-9yrs-prison-sexual-assault/

Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by Phonefanatic: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Find where the officer you transferred money to lives and do the needful.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by kenoyad: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
chyckxx:
No one is even doing anything about the deceitful acts of the police men.
the fools that supposed to rectify all wrongs in the government institutions are the legislators. they are bunch of failures headed by Chief thief Saraki.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by chyckxx(m): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2017
kenoyad:

the fools that supposed to rectify all wrongs in the government institutions are the legislators. they are bunch of failures headed by Chief thief Saraki.
It's pathetic.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by ddeola: 1:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerian police and stomach infrastructure ehn !
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by Lexusgs430: 3:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Police don receive alert, Goduwin........
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by babapressy(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by Splashme: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
congorasta:
the worst force on earth
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by rajiraymond(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Those that killed and raped anyhow, what did they do to them, not to talk of the ones that take bribes.

We just need to be extra ordinary careful anywhere we see those uniformed beasts and criminals.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by shehuAO: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Police is your friend and bail is free.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by shehuAO: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Police don receive alert, Goduwin........
bail is free.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by Lexusgs430: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2017
shehuAO:
bail is free.

Free at the counter...... But not when you are gagged to wire transfer......
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by shehuAO: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2017
aspirebig:
Thank God for social media ....

Power of social media
go to police station and see rot there. Lets pray we don't run into problems to go to police station to complain. You waste your time and money before your complaint are attended to. Nigeria has no decent police, from head to toe.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by aspirebig: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2017
shehuAO:
go to police station and see rot there. Lets pray we don't run into problems to go to police station to complain. You waste your time and money before your complaint are attended to. Nigeria has no decent police, from head to toe.

You are very right. ...it is a daily thing ...Na dia way.

The government is not serious to fight corruption yet.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by shehuAO: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2017
rajiraymond:
Those that killed and raped anyhow, what did they do to them, not to talk of the ones that take bribes.

We just need to be extra ordinary careful anywhere we see those uniformed beasts and criminals.
that case will die naturally.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by samxylino(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2017
wolesmile:
As far as Nigerian police is concerned, The Beautyful(sic) Ones Are Not Yet Born. You have till eternity to wait for the day the Nigerian Police will be flushed of bad eggs... As if there are any good ones amongst them in the first place.
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by EvilMetahuman: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2017
they do that all the time

once you are a good looking guy with a nice ride, they start accusing you of different things including being a yahoo yahoo just to extort money from you.

those bastards..
Re: Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence by salesforce: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servant Arraigned For Buying $140,000 US Property, Above His Salary / Man Locked Up After Narrowly Escaping Being Shot Dead By Ogun State Sars - Pics / Mentally Unstable Nigerian In Malaysia Dips Girl's Head In Swimming Pool (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.