Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Lady Trolled Online After Posting A Selfie In Her Room With Condom On The Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Trolled Online After Posting A Selfie In Her Room With Condom On The Floor (931 Views)

Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Trolled Online After Posting A Selfie In Her Room With Condom On The Floor by Ronke147(f): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
So I was going through my facebook page when I bumped into a picture with thousands of comments.

I checked the picture and saw that a lady actually posted it but she forgot something on the floor. Probably she over enjoyed herself and she was carried away.

On noticing the girl's selfie with a c*nd0m visibly seen on the floor a guy commented below:

"Sisters in the lord, be sure of what you posting before sending it to social media.
I see a lady pressing phone..... lemme come and be going ���� What did you see"

What was she thinking? Mehn, I hope the trolls don't take a toll on her.

SEE FACEBOOK COMMENTS

Re: Lady Trolled Online After Posting A Selfie In Her Room With Condom On The Floor by adadike281(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
and she might be claiming to be born again o! shior!
Re: Lady Trolled Online After Posting A Selfie In Her Room With Condom On The Floor by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Omg, I seriously hate self-righteous people. So, what's wrong with her using a condom? Was she supposed to do it raw or not do it at all? undecided
Re: Lady Trolled Online After Posting A Selfie In Her Room With Condom On The Floor by KevinDein: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Omg, I seriously hate self-righteous people. So, what's wrong with her using a condom? Was she supposed to do it raw or not do it at all? undecided
You hate self righteous people. I don't understand. Like you hate people of good morals. You love those who sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry and have condoms littered all over the place.

Says much about you

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Ladies All Men Want To Marry... / Who Would You Rather Help And Accept? / If You Are A Single Lady From 24upward U Need A Partner Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.