Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Igbos Developed Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Developed Lagos (28747 Views)

Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos / Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by globemoney: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2017
bakynes:

Let me ask you two questions and I want you to use your brain objectively not your delusional brain.

1. Why did you guys go back to Igbo land during the Civil War, since Lagos is no man's land you guys should have stayed back in Lagos?

2. If I build a house on someone else's land without his consent do you agree that the owner of the land has the legal backing of the Law to demolish the building because whoever owns the land own whatever is on it.
Lagos is not igboland, it neither belongs to igbos nor yorubas.. Ndigbo can go back during war to connect with their kit and kin just like they do every Christmas, it doesn't change anything.
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2017
bakynes:

Let me ask you two questions and I want you to use your brain objectively not your delusional brain.

1. Why did you guys go back to Igbo land during the Civil War, since Lagos is no man's land you guys should have stayed back in Lagos?

2. If I build a house on someone else's land without his consent do you agree that the owner of the land has the legal backing of the Law to demolish the building because whoever owns the land own whatever is on it.
He will never answer you. Let his father come out and drag Lagos and see himself flowing in lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by globemoney: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Says your father abi?
Lagos is no mans land

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2017
bakynes:

Igbos left Lagos in 1966.
Guess who fought to bring them back?

Please learn to live with Igbos and stop crying

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2017
globemoney:

Lagos is no mans land
Go to state house and say it. We are in faceless forum. Go to state house and say it it it is your father that born you
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
Go to state house and say it. We are in faceless forum. Go to state house and say it it it is your father that born you
Can he go to Oba Akiolu's house and say it?
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by GoldNiagara(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2017
post=62666062]
Onuku, the first completed tower was bought by ABC Orjiakor, he is the owner of Afren tower, and it now on history to be the first to occupy Eko Atlantic city, just like Louis Ojukwu African first richest man was first black man to own properties in Ikoyi.

Ignoramus read more about Eko Atlantic city, Eko Atlantic is not a Yoruba city.[/quote]

Eshi and ozubu double onuku, I have confirmed at Land's registry and no matter how much you hyperventilate, he is a tenant. Now go crazy! tongue[quote author=
:

Onuku, the first completed tower was bought by ABC Orjiakor, he is the owner of Afren tower, and it now on history to be the first to occupy Eko Atlantic city, just like Louis Ojukwu African first richest man was first black man to own properties in Ikoyi.

Ignoramus read more about Eko Atlantic city, Eko Atlantic is not a Yoruba city.

Eshi and ozubu double onuku, I have confirmed at Land's registry and no matter how much you hyperventilate, he is a tenant. Now go crazy!
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2017
nku5:

You should be ashamed of yourself...This happened just few weeks ago...

"Nigerian mission in South Africa has confirmed the killing of a 25- year- old Nigerian, Mr Ibrahim Olalekan Badmus , a native of Lagos state .

The killing occurred less than a week after Mr Jelili
Omoyele , a 35 year –old cellular phone technician was shot dead at Doornfontein, near Johannesburg"

www.punchng.com/25-year-old-nigerian-killed-in-south-africa/
Are you dumb or akpu has filled your brain? Can't you read? I said una stupid chest beating and claiming to develop their land cost other Nigerian Nationals and other African countries national in South Africa. Get sense.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Acquired and rent is it hard for you to understand, I know you like twisting stories especially when it favours Igbos cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

Can he go to Oba Akiolu's house and say it?
Sorry, this may hurt you. grin

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
What about this

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by GoldNiagara(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2017
globemoney:

Lagos is not igboland, it neither belongs to igbos nor iPods but the yorubas, Ndigbo can go back during war to connect with their kit and kin just like they do every Christmas, it doesn't change anything. Where does ndi Yorubas of Lagos indigenes remain during Christmas, Lagos!

Adjusted now go berserk!
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
Conehead twisting Obas words can you provide reliable sources where Oba of Lagos says Lagos belong to Yoruba, not useless rubbish you posted

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

What about this
Your people formed it on 3rd of may, while Oba denied and called you idiots on 6th of may. A great blow to pained flatty grin

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by GoldNiagara(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2017
post=62666325:

Acquired and rent is it hard for you to understand, I know you like twisting stories especially when it favours Igbos cheesy

There is a large gulf of differences among acquire, rent, lease, ownership and seized, I know don't ask me how and the differences are even legal with deep consequential implications.
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
Your people formed it on 3rd of may, while Oba denied and called you idiots on 6th of may. A great blow to pained flatty grin
So this is how you console yourself grin

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by GoldNiagara(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2017
globemoney:
Lagos is no mans land

Obama is my gateman!
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2017
post=62666510:

Conehead twisting Obas words can you provide reliable sources where Oba of Lagos says Lagos belong to Yoruba, not useless rubbish you posted
Are you pained lol, because oga called you idiots hehehehehe. Enter here. Rip in advance bro

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

So this is how you console yourself grin
Sorry bro, it hurts you. Oba no do well grin, Which one you belong to. Nomanslander or binilander? grin
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by bakynes(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2017
globemoney:

Lagos is not igboland, it neither belongs to igbos nor yorubas.. Ndigbo can go back during war to connect with their kit and kin just like they do every Christmas, it doesn't change anything.
You are very funny, Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba. Then why would you allow Yoruba control the government in Lagos since it doesnt belong to either Yorubas or Igbos?, why would you allow Yorubas have traditional institutions all over the state?

You Igbos should protest in Lagos for the Yorubas to cancel all the traditional institutions in Lagos and also step down from governing the state. They should also stop selling lands and revoke all land ownership.

4 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
Sorry bro, it hurts you. Oba no do well grin
OK
So you will now leave Igbo Lagosians alone smiley
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

OK
So you will now leave Igbo Lagosians alone smiley
Are you binilander or nomanslander? grin
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
Are you binilander or nomanslander? grin
I support greeting your Igbo neighbors in Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2017
bakynes:

You are very funny, Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba. Then why would you allow Yoruba control the government in Lagos since it doesnt belong to either Yorubas or Igbos?, why would you allow Yorubas have traditional institutions all over the state?

You Igbos should protest in Lagos for the Yorubas to cancel all the traditional institutions in Lagos and also step down from governing the state. They should also stop selling lands and revoke all land ownership.
Abi na. I don tell them make them protest that they want to be the king or governor since it is no man's land or biniland. Anyone they feel like calling our land.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
Abi na. I don tell them make them protest that they want to be the king or governor since it is no man's land or biniland. Anyone they feel like calling our land.
Ndubuisi Kanu was governor of Lagos.
Ebitu Ukiwe was governor of Lagos.

Stop having Igbo nightmares grin

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

I support greeting your Igbo neighbors in Lagos
When is dilector coming to ragos, our no man's rand or bini rand. Lemenber, no one can stop dilector in no man's rand grin
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by GoldNiagara(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:
Ndubuisi Kanu was governor of Lagos. Ebitu Ukiwe was governor of Lagos.
Indeed they were but that is all there is to them.
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Lagos has had two Igbo governors.
Preach love and stop ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

Ndubuisi Kanu was governor of Lagos.
Ebitu Ukiwe was governor of Lagos.

Governor, you mean those military workers? Hehehehehe. Should I start mentioning military worker in all igboland that comes from the west and north? grin.
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Michael004:
When is dilector coming to ragos, our no man's rand or bini rand. Lemenber, no one can stop dilector in no man's rand grin
Pay homage to the Igbo governors of Lagos: Ndubuisi KANU and Ebitu Ukiwe

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Ask him if they were democratically elected. These people funny die.
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by GoldNiagara(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

Lagos has had two Igbo governors.
Preach love and stop ethnic bigotry

Love is even not the opposite of bigotry. You thought lines are garbled. My best friends are Ibos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Secrets To My Longevity - E-President Obasanjo / Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / Man Hit By Canon Shots At PDP Rally In Delta Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.