Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,667 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP (999 Views)

3 Sets Of Imported Used Green House Net For Sale In Ibadan / BROILERS,LAYERS,PIG,SNAIL AND GREEN HOUSE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL / 2 SETS 100 SQUARE MITRE ORIGINAL GREEN HOUSE MICRON NET FOR SALE IN IBADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
LOOKING FOR A GOOD EXPERIENCED AND
RESOUCEFUL PARTNERSHIP IN GREEN HOUSE
BUSINESS .

I HAVE A VERY STRONG BAMBOO BUILT WITH MACRON NET GREEN HOUSE FOR HYBRID VEGS

THE GREEN HOUSE ARE 3 SETS

ON A FULL PLOT OF LAND,

EACH GREEN HOUSE AS THE CAPACITY OF 600 STANDS OF TOMATOES,

EACH GREEN HOUSE HAS IRRIGATION SYSTEM

, EACH GREEN HOUSE HAS A DOOR AND LOCKS.

THE GREEN HOUSE ARE 12FIT HIGH FROM THE GROUND AND 30 MITRE LONG AND 20 MITRE WIDE.

SUNLIGHT,TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY ARE WELL CALCULATED FOR THE POSITIONING OF THE GREEN HOUSE.

SOIL ANALYSIS TEST AS BEEN CONDUCTED BY A VIABLE SCIENTISTS AND FOR GOOD GARMINATION OF ANY CROPS PLANTED IN THE GREEN HOUSE.

TANK AND PUMPING MACHINES ARE AVAILABLE FOR USE WHICH ENABLE FOR HARVEST IN AND OUT OF SEASON.

THE LAND IS VERY FERTILE IT AS BEEN USED FOR A SET OF HYBRID TOMATOES.

TOMATOES FROM GREEN HOUSES ARE SOLD AT GROCERY STORES AND MALLS...SO THE BUY IN KG AND SELL IN KG....WHICH NO DOUBT AS A LOT OF R.O.I....BUT ALSO REQUIRES GOOD CAPITAL AND GOOD EXPERIENCE TO INVEST AND RUN.

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH CAPITAL TO CONTINUE THE BUSINESS IN OTHER NOT TO KILL THE BUSINESS AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD PARTNERSHIP .
YOUR IDEA IS WELCOMED ON HOW WE CAN BOTH BENEFIT FROM THIS.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CHAT ME UP OR CALL ME ON 08020917141. THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Passionate tomatoes farmers partnership needed
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Nethouse is a business I am always interested in; however, I scrutinize every deal very well and I hope you do not mind sharing more details here. Sharing more details will give you better chance of getting more interested people. Not only me but you will get more credible partners/investors. Please, kindly answer the following questions:

1. I was first discouraged with the obvious error you made either in the dimension of your greenhouse or information about the land. Perhaps, may be incomplete. Please, go back to your farm and measure each greenhouse again. Use either m or ft.

2. Could you give the actual dimension of your plot of land either in m or ft?

2. Apart from tomato, which other crops do you propose cultivating?

3. When was the soil test carried out and what is the summary of the result?

4. After the result of the test, have you planted on the soil? If yes, how long? And which crop(s)?

5. What is the variety of hybrid tomato you had planted? And could you give details of your harvest? How many tons did you get? Also state the selling price at the time? When actually was the planting period?

6. How many micron is the cover?

7. Give details about your net too - size of mesh, and thickness.

8. I am curious why you decided to use PVC instead of drip tubes. I can only see Tees, so I am interested in knowing how you manipulated it to make it work like a drip system. But i think using drip is cheaper and more efficient than this improvised method.

9. What is the market like where you reside? Is it far or close? What is the price range of 1kg of tomato. Do you have buyers already, or a mall/grocery store as an offtaker? Or do you have to do marketing for your products?

10. You mentioned you need an experienced and resourceful partner. Please explain in details the kind of experience you need from your partner? Technical experience? Also, how resourceful do you want him to be?

11. How much do you need?

12. Could you state in details what you need to buy?

13. What is the profit sharing formular?

14. How long is the contract? How long can you guarantee the partner can stay in the business?

15. How many years experience do you have in greenhouse vegetables production

Thanks!
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2017
To answer your questions

1. The green house measurement is 30 mt by 14 mt.

2. The land is one full plot of land 60 by 120.

3. Tomato and pepper

4. The soil test was carried out mid last year by a scientist in IITA IBADAN and the summary was *LAND FERTILITY +*

5. I planted once for the period of 5 month and it was an hybrid tomatoes seed from indian .

6. I planted a very good hybrid tomatoes , one stand will yield about 9 kg of 100% flesh tomatoes and buyers only pick the big fleshy tomatoes and measure it on scale and pay for that and the remaining once there didnt germinate well were sold to the local market. You are guaranteed of getting at least 6 kg per stand and when you multyply 6kg by 1500 stand you get 9000 kg in all multiple by the selling price which is 200 per kg #200 × 9000 kg=#1,800,000.
You can plant anytime and harvest anytime.but i plantad April and harvest all arround August.

7. The cover is 3 micron net.

8. The net the thickest micron net -325 to 400 mesh ...its thickness can be described like if two powerful men draw at both end the net will never tear the men will rather get hurt and drop it....and the hole of the net is tiny like the the fabrics but transparent that you can see what is inside the net.

9. I once had challenges with the drips to decide to go for this ...because i saw it at a friends place working perfectly well.

10. I have market here i Nigeria and oversees....they come with there cooling van and weigh them and pick them where it is stored ....some buy at 200 naira per kg while some buys 300 or 400 naira per kg ..they select the big once and drop the small once and weigh and pay.

11. I need a partner who can get us more competitive market that we wont just sell to anybody offering any price that how i sold mine and i refund the money i borrowed and i could not continue because i couldn't get enough market for good price then. So my partner must take part in the business mentally and financially.

12. I need 1 million naira ..

13. To build a good storage system, to buy good plastic packages that can stand the test of time, the green house need renovations, the seed from indian,herbicides,insecticides,manure/fertilizers,nylon cover,industrial scales,spray tank,pay labour,e.t.c

14. 50 50 no cheating. ..but if my partner is not ok with 50 50 am open to my partners opinion. No problems let just make money.

15. My partner can stay for as long as he wants.

16. I have 4 years of green house vegetables production.

Thank you.
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2017
I checked my phone and I realised I have spoken once with you, but the way you responded here is far better than what you gave me that time.

Sir, your answers showed you know what you are doing; however, there are some areas I have detected you need fine tuning.

Also, i want you to edit certain part of your response for a reason I will tell you when we talk privately.

I think I am comfortable working with you. I will get in touch with you ASAP.

Thank you very much for this detailed response. Mark my words, you will go far in life with this attitude of yours. The other attributes I advise you to add are deligence and faithfulness. If anything is wrong during production, do not keep silent. Keep your partners involved. Send pictures. Update them. Keep going. By doing so, you are building an empire for yourself.

We can change those pipes to drip system by God's grace.

I always hunt for good deals. I have some dudes who always ask me to hunt good deals for them. And more people join my network daily. If you put in more effort, you will get more nice deals not even directly from me, maybe when your good deeds come out more. You will get more recommendations with a positive attitude.

Sir, i do not conduct rigorous interview; however, from your response, i can say 15% of who you are, and your line of thought.

Let me give you a short story:
I was trying to recruit a strategist I can train as my assistant to relieve me of some duties and I realised that females have more patient than males, especially among youths. To cut my story short, there are many degree holders in Agriculture that I scrutinized, and I have just one nice lady with just S.S.C.E who has gone for vegetable training. I chose this lady over others just because of her smart ways of responding to my questions. She was detailed and thorough. Also, she was not afraid of giving out info. I asked her why? She replied that the market is too huge for her to satisfy now; hence, she isn't threatened. Right now, we are both working like a team.

Sir, I will reach out to you soon.

Bless you!
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Thank you for your observation and God bless u...will be expecting to hear from you
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Sanfeez: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Oluwajomiloju20:
Passionate tomatoes farmers partnership needed
Hello, may I come on board? I'm interested sir.
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Call 08020917141 if interested
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
offer valid
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Offer valid
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Offer valid
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Offer valid
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Offer valid
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by dondo83(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wish I could join but I'm in Abuja .. I've had my fingers burnt doing absentee farming
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
This one u don't need to be there at all times...we both will sign a legal agreement and we must adhere strictly to it...i myself dont go to farm everyday.thrice per week atleast..we will employ a competent hand who will give us daily report and pictures and we will have a consultant as well who is also compelled to the success of the business at very affordable price.e.g i have an agronomist/scientist consultant who charge just 30k for consultation per harvest then i will always go there.you have nothing to worry about...it what i do and enjoy very well.
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Offer valid
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Offer valid
Re: GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Aligator Or What? / Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) / Caramel Popcorn Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.