Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? (4115 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by Wig4: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
Well, I am a short & light man. (167cm,   5'5 1/2 that is)
I have never had other feelings then wanting friendship with a woman who would both be real tall & muscular.
At least 4 inch taller, 8 inch taller accepted with the biggest smile.
But most important would be muscular strenght. A very very strong girl, allways has been my dream.

Great friendships & partnerships between huge woman and tiny men exist.
Just not the everyday sight on the street.

I want to hear reactions from the tall & strong woman around here,
who think it would be nice to explore.

Greets
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by candylips(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
guy why u come short like that na cheesy
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by Wig4: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
Genetics.
So, then, other questions ? grin
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by deco2come: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
O boy you have strong taste. You can still find someone not muscular. All you need to do is take her to the gym, and make you you leave her there and go home. Three days later, go and pick her up. I swear you go fear FEAR
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by Wig4: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
grin
I just wait until a female member, who is 'fitting' the description,
is coming in to tell her story.
(No interest in male answering a forum question put forward to female ONLY  wink )
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by madlady(f): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
Wig4:

grin
I just wait until a female member, who is 'fitting' the description,
is coming in to tell her story.
(No interest in male answering a forum question put forward to female ONLY wink )

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
"A very very strong girl"

That is two "Very" be careful to not take things to the extrem before you regret it.
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by fifi09(f): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2010
Wig4:

Genetics.
So, then, other questions ? grin

Well, at least you have a good sense of humor. 

deco2come:

O boy you have strong taste. You can still find someone not muscular. All you need to do is take her to the gym, and make you you leave her there and go home. Three days later, go and pick her up. I swear you go fear FEAR
Mad funny! grin

@Poster: Sorry, but I've got to ask . . . . . . What do you need a very very strong girl for? grin
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
If things go left and she loses her rag she could pound you (not that I am advocating violence or anything grin) Goodluck with the search.
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by daduke2k(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2010
A man woke up one morn and started searchin his house, nbours, d surounds. He was askd wot he was lukin 4 and he ansd. I am lukin 4 trouble. Mr, that s xactly wot u lukin 4.
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by Wig4: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2010
@fifi09
@Poster: Sorry, but I've got to ask . . . . . . What do you need a very very strong girl for?  grin

What do so many girls need a very very strong man for?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The typical schizophrenia is, that this kind of question is ALLWAYS put in the one direction, never in the other.
shocked
If  " . . .  you've got to ask . . .  " , then, you're just telling you never walked out of your self inflicted "golden sexist cage" !??  grin

----------------------------

(So, still waiting for stories, brought by woman who are actually 'fitting' the description I gave. )
Re: If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? by fifi09(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
Seriously, i'
Wig4:

@fifi09
What do so many girls need a very very strong man for?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The typical schizophrenia is, that this kind of question is ALLWAYS put in the one direction, never in the other.
shocked
If  " . . .  you've got to ask . . .  " , then, you're just telling you never walked out of your self inflicted "golden sexist cage" !??  grin

----------------------------

(So, still waiting for stories, brought by woman who are actually 'fitting' the description I gave. )

Oh please! *gasp* I'm Not at all sexist.

My words to that is learn to laugh because clearly you don't have a sense of humor, and I thought you did! 

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed / After This Lady Has Been Rejected By All Races She Is Addressing Them Again -Pic / Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.