Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (62680 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by 2shure: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2017
i spend everything i earn
dnt gif a fuc bout tmrw
a ho and a bich
niggis shud make money and be rich
then channel the rich on legit
sars stop u to ask shiit.
naaa niggi
im goin bac to the old me.
enuf of adesua and banky
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by timojerry: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The union will not last. the marriage will surely crashed
Haha, how can you wish them that. Wish others what you wish for yourself
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by olagbemi118(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2017
banky feeding on kunle's leftover and he's happy......smh

2 Likes

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by israel2563(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2017
angry
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by oruma19: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
Actor Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s alleged ex posted a beautiful loved up photo of Will Smith and his wife, but a follower found it necessary to troll him for ‘losing’ Adesua!

See the comment and his reply below…

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/fan-trolls-adesua-etomis-alleged-ex.html

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/3784188/kunle-remi-adesua-etomi-dated
so na girl wey other celebrities don Bleep tire naim Banky de do like say na virgin e meet. Banky is a jew, I said it before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by franklingud(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin
Food wey kunle don chop drop na em banky carry go hauz? grin

grin grin grin grin
Na wa oo! One man's spit is another man's tea.

grin grin Chai!
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by oladimeji0078(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Why pple calling kunle remi as adesua ex, wht abut banky w that will eat kunles left over for the rest of his life
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Vado(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2017
I suppose the rauchy picture on the table was from a movie scene. If the rumor of Adesua being a V is true and Banks unwrapped the box, guess he couldd care less.

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Diamondwriter(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

So true @ the bolded. It's a really wicked pose. grin
it's from a movie they acted together.
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:
That pic on the table though. lipsrsealed. That pic will haunt Banky for the rest of his life.

You never see these silly exs till you are doing better or looking better. Nonsense.
rokiatu, my babe, I'm monitoring your situation, you can't even becomey ex
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Sultannayef: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Vado:
I suppose the rauchy picture on the table was from a movie scene. If the rumor of Adesua being a V is true and Banks unwrapped the box, guess he couldd care less.

Gini??
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by DWJOBScom(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2017
PaddyX:
Nairaland sef Over 20 threads on this marriage since last week

IT IS ENOUGH!!! This is for the next person that creates a topic about this marriage
Nna men I tire o
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by SirLakes: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Future teller
Weh done sir

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Lilsimdy: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

it will crash just like ur English abi

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by shekauvsbuhari: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
aspirebig:

That is the pic of "Will Smith"and wifey according to the story.

After all the babe have an ex .....so?
you sabi will smith @ all? Abi ur eye na buhari ear?

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by colossus91(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
he sha made it to semi-finals grin
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Diamondwriter:
it's from a movie they acted together.

Yea sure. But you cannot doubt that they'll have had more wicked poses in reality grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Ayesa: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Instead of praying for them, just remember that whatsoever a man sows, he will surely reap
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2017
una wan put sand into her indomie?God pass una
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy you will just be dating your girlfriend jejely, her husband will just come and marry her undecided
The irony of life brah.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Larwin(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
This one mad gannnn o shocked
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by wickyyolo: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Kingcesar:
E they pain kunle grin grin grin

I doubt.. there are so many young fresh pussy around oh. Stop kidding yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Okonzy1(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2017
totorimi:
I will rather not know the man who was cutting the show than to know and live with such picture in my head.

So now you will never know to what extent the ex went in rummaging her.

Sometimes, I wonder the things boyfriend's do to their bae's even husbands don't even do that when they marry.

That's why I don't want to hear or know about any ex, let it just be you as I see you.

[b][/b]Brother you speak my mind. I can't stand the thought of hearing that she had an ex not to talk of me knowing him even seeing this kind of pose with my Wife That marriage will not last o if at all I did not know before the marriage. Weh I know wetin some useless guys de use women de experiment God forbid!
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by calberian: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2017
It is possible that Banky could be nursing some inexplicable pain about these throwback pics and memories of Adesua's.

Kunle, on the other hand, will probably rue the agony of such a spectacular wedding.

Either ways, both men will probably grieve and Adesua would have had the best of both worlds and life would simply go on.

Let's all get back to work please.

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by SonOfmercy007: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Kingcesar:
E they pain kunle grin grin grin
How e take pain am?
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by shekauvsbuhari: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2017
aspirebig:

Na your mother eye na Im be Buhari ear

Bastard....I blame your mother way no abort you throway...stupid pig. Your full generation no sabi Will Smith....

You think you can come online and write nonsense to people like that.

Then send you?
what u re made up of, I mean de contents of ur mind is real poo. Is it frustration? I pray God shows U mercy and heal U of such a hurting n delapidated mind.
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by ariklawani(f): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2017
Ha home wreckers everywhere, banky will sure be hurt with the legs up pix...this kunle no bad sha
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Ubongdemaga: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:
That pic on the table though. lipsrsealed. That pic will haunt Banky for the rest of his life.

You never see these silly exs till you are doing better or looking better. Nonsense.
looooooooooool u b bad guy bro. See wetin dey ur mind. U r right though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) / Julius Agwu Dancing At Rita Dominic’s Wedding (Photos) / Final Year Student, Davido Shares His Final Year Project Topic (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.