Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (62668 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by sirusX(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Nbote:
Everyone was/is/will eventually be someelse's ex
Not everyone...though you can say most people

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by ekevwe(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
most girls these days are shameless. Before now, men are tagged 'carry carry'. Now these girls na carry carry carry....

I am always happy seeing my ex with their husband or boyfriend Because inside my mind I go just dey laugh say na this one I don use this guy marry?

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by jeff1607(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hunt for what ?

Actress do more than that in movies.

Yes it's true actresses do far more in movies

but to know that the same man is the one truly ironing the gator not just acting is hmmmm
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by JayEntaur(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Samusu:
Some people can decide to be mad for Africa.
Stupid troller, yhu know wetin the guy see before him run?
We should most of the time learn to leave things for matthias.

Matter for Mathias, and not "things" for Mathias.
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by efighter: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
Actor Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s alleged ex posted a beautiful loved up photo of Will Smith and his wife, but a follower found it necessary to troll him for ‘losing’ Adesua!

See the comment and his reply below…

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/fan-trolls-adesua-etomis-alleged-ex.html

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/3784188/kunle-remi-adesua-etomi-dated

So, Banky W is actually eating Kunle Remi's leftover. Tufiaka. Chop another man's leftover? YES. But, marry another man's leftover? Capital NO.

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by mark0020(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Diamondwriter post=62663602] it's from a movie they acted together. [/quote
na u direct the movie?
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Max24: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Seems Adesua like Yoruba preek - from Kunle to Banky... Afonjas all d way...
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by judedwriter(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The union will not last. the marriage will surely crashed
And you are Nostradamus? Lol...but to be serious, marriages ain't easy.
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Destined2win:
Your meme got me laughing so hard...Chai
Lol
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by trendymarseey(f): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
Actor Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s alleged ex posted a beautiful loved up photo of Will Smith and his wife, but a follower found it necessary to troll him for ‘losing’ Adesua!

See the comment and his reply below…

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/fan-trolls-adesua-etomis-alleged-ex.html

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/3784188/kunle-remi-adesua-etomi-dated
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by bamoski(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Nawao.. This your bad belle na from factory o
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by nairamaniac: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Okonzy1:

[b][/b]Brother you speak my mind. I can't stand the thought of hearing that she had an ex not to talk of me knowing him even seeing this kind of pose with my Wife That marriage will not last o if at all I did not know before the marriage. Weh I know wetin some useless guys de use women de experiment God forbid!
That wasn't a pose. Was from a movie clip. What kind of pose would that be? How WD u have thot it was?
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Simple lesson, some one must bang your babe before you marry her. That picture... Kia. Kunle’s Yoruba demon tie buba.
#johnthebaptist
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by IamPere(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Lol.. oga e pain u??
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by kendylet(f): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2017
another man food is another man poison **in tekno's voice * fans ndi ashiri grin
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Beryl007: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by obailala(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:
i

Go look very very well, kai the trending wedding go dabaru o.....Banky is in for trouble grin
Hahaha.. I just took a second look. Chaii! But then, Banky knows he's marrying an actress who has kissed, and will still kiss plenty other men (and even women) on screen; that totally isnt an issue.

robotix:
are u sure u know Will Smith and Jada?
Just took a second look. I guess I only read the caption.
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Africanbest(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2017
This guy would be more best romantically than banky w, see how she closed her eyes in the pics and the way he position her on the table.......

Banky right now would be going for enhancement therapy

And she be edo girl, which means that side is needed 100%

Anyway, what do I know

1 Like

Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by ritamary01(f): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adebowale89:
God knows I would never marry a lady with open veejay

such lady would go thru an emotional trauma in my marriage with her

if is not tight then it doesn't worth it

can't be over celebrating another man used toy, all in the name of marriage
hmmmm bros we don see you
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by shollyb4: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
This kind thing they pain shaa Bro sorry
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Adebowale89(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
ritamary01:
hmmmm bros we don see you

before? lady should learn to open brain, close legs
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by mozh: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Some people can't just mind their business
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by darlenese(f): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:
That pic on the table though. lipsrsealed. That pic will haunt Banky for the rest of his life.

You never see these silly exs till you are doing better or looking better. Nonsense.

that pix is from a movie . so why would it hurt Banky ?
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Diamondwriter(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Yea sure. But you cannot doubt that they'll have had more wicked poses in reality grin
I watched the movie few days after I heard she and Banky were a thing
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Diamondwriter(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=mark0020 post=62667946][/quote]i watched it oga
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by crafteck(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
People are stupid oooo, so expensive wedding beans banky or adesua na d perfect spouse... Only time would tell
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
and u will surely die b4 the end of the year
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by talk2percy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mehn, this Adesua is dope! She's so cute
Re: Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts by Jamohdiva(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
why are you pessimistic and jealous? both of them look angelic(extremely handsome man and beautiful woman) and their marriage will last forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masterkraft Gets Invitation Letter From Illuminati / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.