Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG (20395 Views)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

I won't pay you attention ever again if you don't tell the date for your referendum and Biafra, till then, Ciao!!
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:

[s]I won't pay you attention ever again if you don't tell the date for your referendum and Biafra, till then, Ciao!![/s]
Lol..
e.? grin

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by ishiamu(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Bia, I just observed now, ishiamu is peniscap in Igbo na.
Sorry if you ain't peniscap abeg.

Alright
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Aghotam ife i n'ekwu mana ndi b'anyi ebe a na emezi ka agasi nobu so ndigbo ka onye obuna n'emejo.
Abum onye Igbo, anom Lagos wee too tupu mbataba Onitsha ibili luo kita.
Rapukene ndi ofe ka anyi dozigodi onwe anyi

i jie okwu..
o nwero..
mana otu obuna osi nwe di.. mara na igbo bu igbo..

udo..
ano m. housing bridge head.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Pasidon(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
chukel:
you are quite a pathetic liar. The contract for that road was awarded twice. The initial time, which was the first tenure of Achike Udenwa as governor of Imo state (under obj's presidency), Arthur Nzeribe and one of the Anambra senators cornered the contract, split the money with Anenih's company that the contract was awarded to. As a result, the road was abandoned. In Achike Undenwa's 2nd tenure which was still under Obj, Udenwa passionately pleaded for the contract to be re-awarded. That led to the contract being split into two. Achike made sure the that part of the road which was in Imo state was done by Julius Berger. The part in Anambra was done by one other local company (ccc or so) as chosen by the stakeholders in Anambra as at then. U were either not born or u are a pathetic liar or you have an evaporative memory.
I will teach you this one cos I was part and parcel of Achike's Government.
I would have loved to continue this argument with u in a more sensible manner.. But I can't because u are just like the rest of other niaralanders.. U can have a simple argument without throwing insults... So am sorry I can't keep up with you..... Try discussing or argue in a manner that does not involve insults.. It doesn't make u any less than u are and it won't kill u..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Dino Melaye: 'Nigeria's Recession Will Not End Even If I Sell My Cars" / Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.