Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG (20393 Views)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by greatiyk4u(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2017
raker300:
gej tarred enugu-port Harcourt, enugu-ebonyi, enugu-onitsha old road.

But due to neglect, they’re all damaged now.

Apc on the other have just been talking for the last 2 years now

fear God na

na for dream him do all these ones
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Pasidon(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2017
chukel:
just tell us you were not born during obasanjo's democratic reign. He constructed and dualised the owerri onitsha Road which is the best in south east
Guess that was what they told u bro... I can tell u every detail of every federal government constructed road in d southeast... Obj did absolutely nothing and that why we likened his regime with mbadinuju if anambra... Most of the federal roads that were constructed started during yaradua's tenure... And that's d much it got... Goodluck actually did little.. Though he saw to d completion of some of em.. But quite very little.. Obi did nothing for SE and SS

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2017
cstr1000:
wetin concern me with GEJ? Is GEJ no longer a bad example?
Worst example if you should ask me
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Stingman:

What are their struggles for? What is the difference between you miscreant and the alayes?
Seems you are new here or you just want me to notice you, have I ever supported IPOB before now?
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Pasidon:

Guess that was what they told u bro... I can tell u every detail of every federal government constructed road in d southeast... Obj did absolutely nothing and that why we likened his regime with mbadinuju if anambra... Most of the federal roads that were constructed started during yaradua's tenure... And that's d much it got... Goodluck actually did little.. Though he saw to d completion of some of em.. But quite very little.. Obi did nothing for SE and SS
Liar, OBJ reconstructed the Onitsha-Owerri road

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:

[s]Isiamu or whatever you call yourself, take it from me that you can never get Biafra with people like you agitating for it because people like us will tear it down from within[/s]

Go and get ur oduduwa republic first. grin

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by cstr1000: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Worst example if you should ask me
So why are you asking me about Goodluck?
How is buhari different from the bad example called GEJ?
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Go and get ur oduduwa republic first. grin
Go get your dead Biafra, the Yorubas never told you they wanted a country
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
cstr1000:

So why are you asking me about Goodluck?
How is buhari different from the bad example called GEJ?
Ask yourself then
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Go get your dead Biafra,the Yorubas never told you they wanted a country

Hehehehehehe...
afonjezzyyy.
See how how i hacked ur code so cheaply. cool
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Hehehehehehe...
afonjezzyyy.
See how how i hacked ur code so cheaply. cool
Isiamu, go get your Biafra and mention me

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Hehehehehehe... afonjezzyyy. See how how i hacked ur code so cheaply. cool
smooth and clean!

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Hehehehehehe... afonjezzyyy. See how how i hacked ur code so cheaply. cool
smooth and clean!
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by chukel(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pasidon:

you are quite a pathetic liar. The contract for that road was awarded twice. The initial time, which was the first tenure of Achike Udenwa as governor of Imo state (under obj's presidency), Arthur Nzeribe and one of the Anambra senators cornered the contract, split the money with Anenih's company that the contract was awarded to. As a result, the road was abandoned. In Achike Undenwa's 2nd tenure which was still under Obj, Udenwa passionately pleaded for the contract to be re-awarded. That led to the contract being split into two. Achike made sure the that part of the road which was in Imo state was done by Julius Berger. The part in Anambra was done by one other local company (ccc or so) as chosen by the stakeholders in Anambra as at then. U were either not born or u are a pathetic liar or you have an evaporative memory.
I will teach you this one cos I was part and parcel of Achike's Government.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Isiamu, go get your Biafra and mention me

Hehehe
u can only fool kids like urself.
Go and get ur oduduwa republic. grin

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
baralatie:

smooth and clean!
Lolz... the think thinks he can fool me.
I be him papa aslong as nairaland is concerned. grin
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Stingman: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Seems you are new here or you just want me to notice you, have I ever supported IPOB before now?

I don't care who you miscreant support!
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Oburo ndi mmadi bi Okpoko? Fa ka GI mma. I nwelu olu? Nairalanders know I stay in Nkpor and stop the insults or else, not begging you but a promise

ihe mere nji e tinyeru gi anya..bu maka na i hotasiperu naija na udi anya ufu ndi ofe nwere e be i no..

hapu NL.. otu a ga odi na reality.
i guru akwukwo na ife.. dip 2 llm.. e ji anya m fu nti m..so so maka na abum oye igbo..

i never experienced tribalism till i got dia..
nwa eh.. gita.. abum ya na isi..

ndi ofe ma ife ha na eme.. ya mua anya ga azu.. na ewere onye igbo obula anya ufu..

ha kweteru na ndi igbo na akwupu onu ifa na mmiri ara efi..

oga. you no go understand till you witness it "live".
from people you least expected..is so disappointing.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
baralatie:
smooth and clean!
You Somali Jew can help them with the Biafra as well

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Hehehe
u can only fool kids like urself.
Go and get ur oduduwa republic. grin
Stop associating your call for Biafra to anything, go get your Biafra now

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lolz... the think thinks he can fool me.
I be him papa aslong as nairaland is concerned. grin
Ishiamu, where is your Biafra

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Stingman:

I don't care who you miscreant support!
Then jump into river Niger and stop quoting my mentions

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:

Wen u show me ur oduduwa i will sho u biafra grin.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop associating your call for Biafra to anything, go get your Biafra now

Oduduwa couldnt even go past ogbomosho. grin
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by ishiamu(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:

Why you dey mention my name na?
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
bounty007:

ihe mere nji e tinyeru gi anya..bu maka na i hotasiperu naija na udi anya ufu ndi ofe nwere e be i no..

hapu NL.. otu a ga odi na reality.
i guru akwukwo na ife.. dip 2 llm.. e ji anya m fu nti m..so so maka na abum oye igbo..

i never experienced tribalism till i got dia..
nwa eh.. gita.. abum ya na isi..

ndi ofe ma ife ha na eme.. ya mua anya ga azu.. na ewere onye igbo obula anya ufu..

ha kweteru na ndi igbo na akwupu onu ifa na mmiri ara efi..

oga. you no go understand till you witness it "live".
from people you least expected..is so disappointing.
Aghotam ife i n'ekwu mana ndi b'anyi ebe a na emezi ka agasi nobu so ndigbo ka onye obuna n'emejo.
Abum onye Igbo, anom Lagos wee too tupu mbataba Onitsha ibili luo kita.
Rapukene ndi ofe ka anyi dozigodi onwe anyi
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
ishiamu:

I want Biafra, where is it
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Oduduwa couldnt even go past ogbomosho. grin
Biafra or death
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Bia, I just observed now, ishiamu is peniscap in Igbo na.
Sorry if you ain't peniscap abeg.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Biafra or death

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Biafra or death
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:

Biafra or death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Togo, Benin, Niger Owe Nigeria 30 Billion Naira For Electricity / Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.