Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG (20484 Views)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
kikake:

Which National Assembly? The Assembly unduly dominated by northern legislators due to undue large number of states forcefully proliferated by northern military dictators in one northern region.

The 1999 constitution that did not pass through any referendum legitimized the National Assembly, so separatist groups of Nigeria do not need to go to the National Assembly for anything.

You don't seem to have enough intelligence to understand what t told you: that Nigeria has a constitution supervised under duress by military dictators who s/elected people who arranged the constitution;

and worse, the constitution did not pass through any referendum. Therefore, the constitution is not binding on any Nigerian separatist group. That's why your Arewa masters ignored the constitution when they adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, and Obasanjo the president and the NASS could not do anything to stop the northern states then.
When you are back from the National Assembly, let me know.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stingman:

Look at this free education miscreant! If you didn't have free education, you would have seen that news is about SE and SS...poor you.
IPOB miscreants and Niger Delta militants are not related, they speak for themselves
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alkanoicacid:

Perhaps you can tell us the duties and responsibilty of your governors, senators, Rep. e.t.c. Upon say una big allocation.
the real issue here 100 billion naira fund has not been releasee for road projects by the Holders of the fund.So how is it the Governor s of those their fault.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by chukel(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
SoNature:

Mechie onu gi osiso! GEJ might have been a failure, but he completed Onitsha-Owerri Road, the best federal road in the region, and remodelled Enugu-Abakaliki Road. He deserves the credit
what GEJ did was to keep including the best completed Road in the SE in his budgets year in year out, just to pocket the money. If he was aware or not of such I don't know. But it pained me during his tenure to see that road being allocated money in his budgets not once not twice, when we had other deplorable roads. That was wicked

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by adadike281(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Somebody saying her mind is now a dumb person, more reason Biafra can never stand.
Be in the opposition and be killed, I'd rather live in Nigeria than to venture into Biafra with your likes
Ha ha! Allow them to masturbate on adadike, when they are satisfied, everybody go rest. so I should hate sarrki, because others does? lai lai! I have gone past tribal politics. no one will push me back there. I ve decided to purge myself of hatred and show only love and friendship to all and sundry, if there's someone that don't like it, its none of my business and it doesn't take away a thing from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by sarrki(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
adadike281:
Ha ha! Allow them to masturbate on adadike, when they are satisfied, everybody go rest. so I should hate sarrki, because others does? lai lai! I have gone past tribal politics. no one will push me back there. I ve decided to purge myself of hatred and show only love and friendship to all and sundry, if there's someone that don't like it, its none of my business and it doesn't take away a thing from me.

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Charly68: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yyeske:
I won't blame GEJ but mention just one road GEJ reconstructed in the SE or SS when he was president? I'm not blaming him o
So who are we to blame then..why not say the truth so that the truth will set them free...
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by cstr1000: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
And the irony here is that both regions have the lowest federal allocations for road project in this govt.

Madness, I tell you.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Marpol: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Amarabae:
And one idiot will jump out and ask why the call for Biafra is rising,
In order to save face ,the mumu will start blaming goodluck.
Whereas it is the same mumu chameleons who demonized GEJ and Stella oduah for Making Enugu airport international.
Tribal politics is their game, that's why they supported the north in electing buhari.

Enugu airport is the worst airport I have ever seen. Stella Odua did not do igbos any favour if that is her definition of an international airport!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Moganajoe: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
massinola:
We know already. Before they arrive here to shout GEJ this and that, they should first tell us what they all did about those roads before GEJ, starting from Buhari's first coming to his second coming. We supported Goodluck the same way we supported every other former and present Nigeria president. What do we get in return? Negligence and abandoned projects here and there. Allow us go na, no, we must be one but can't be treated as equal. Nigeria I hail thee

GEJ have to receive majority of the blame on the state of roads in the SS & SE. Every pass president focuses on his area more, but GEJ failed woefully. He was rather servicing the God-son(s) and fighting a certain governor in his region. Nothing in Bayelsa, nothing in Rivers &nothing to show that the region has ever produced a President

OBJ once upon a time said, he regrated supporting GEJ for president, that his dream for Niger Delta died with GEJ.
Again, SS & SE representatives of the national assemblies havent complained about the state of roads in their areas. Meantwhile, the budgets passes through them, they scrutinize and pad where necessary for their pockets only.

Am very disappointed with my region

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Somebody saying her mind is now a dumb person, more reason Biafra can never stand.
Be in the opposition and be killed, I'd rather live in Nigeria than to venture into Biafra with your likes
U can neva be a biafran even in ur wildest dream.
Go and actualize oduduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by PenlsCaP: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cyynthia:

That is it. Even if you don't like what your people are doing, best thing to do is just to sit on the fence like some people do here.

Exactly the gal is just dumb.

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by chngebeginwthme: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2017
massinola:
We know already. Before they arrive here to shout GEJ this and that, they should first tell us what they all did about those roads before GEJ, starting from Buhari's first coming to his second coming. We supported Goodluck the same way we supported every other former and present Nigeria president. What do we get in return? Negligence and abandoned projects here and there. Allow us go na, no, we must be one but can't be treated as equal. Nigeria I hail thee

Abeg you guys never for once supported Buhari so please stop forming familiatriy..
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by hisgrace090: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2017
emmie14:
what kind of action? Suggest

I mean govt should start work on those roads now.

This is the action.

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Shove that your Biafra abeg and why must we not blame GEJ? Tell me how many roads GEJ reconstructed in the SE now.
How is the so called Enugu international airport faring, abi na to repaint building and add international to the name be say e be international airport? nonsense.
GEJ even stopped the dredging of River Niger late Yar'adua initiated.
Don't get me pissed off this morning biko.

you see down for okpoko idemilli dey yarn dust for this forum daily..

you no get job..

go hustle for bridge head aleast.. umu otu no dey get all this your time for online..

either you still dey your parent house or u be undergraduate.

you still dey reason like imkpi..
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
People like you won't mind entertaining armed robbers in your House becomes they are Igbos but will report armed robbers from other tribes.
Ethnic bigotry is bad, condemn it.

how old are you..

really..your level of ignorance is way alarming..
ah..

you no get shame?
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by GoldNiagara(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2017
So these developers can't develop their roads, yet paved all the roads in Lagos with gold. Awon Omo ale.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2017
adadike281:
They can as well head for River Niger, I love the spirit. One love dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you
Bless you too for being a patriot
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Charly68:
So who are we to blame then..why not say the truth so that the truth will set them free...
The question is this, mention one road GEJ constructed or reconstructed in the SE, do you think I support anybody for the fun of it? GEJ is to be blamed

2 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2017
cstr1000:
And the irony here is that both regions have the lowest federal allocations for road project in this govt.

Madness, I tell you.
What was both regions allocated for roads under GEJ?

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Marpol:

Enugu airport is the worst airport I have ever seen. Stella Odua did not do igbos any favour if that is her definition of an international airport!!! angry
She stole the billions meant for the airport but these illiterates are trying to blame Buhari for her failure

2 Likes

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

U can neva be a biafran even in ur wildest dream.
Go and actualize oduduwa republic.
Isiamu or whatever you call yourself, take it from me that you can never get Biafra with people like you agitating for it because people like us will tear it down from within

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Exactly the gal is just dumb.
You sound dumber
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2017
bounty007:

you see down for okpoko idemilli dey yarn dust for this forum daily..

you no get job..

go hustle for bridge head aleast.. umu otu no dey get all this your time for online..

either you still dey your parent house or u be undergraduate.

you still dey reason like imkpi..
Improve on your grammar please, it will help in your next jamb.
You don't even know what I do but I can conveniently feed you and your family.
How you know say I get time online when you follow me around, are you that useless and jobless? PM me for a job.
Go wash the plates so mommy can give you food this morning, remember to Wash those dishes after eating.
I'll allow the insult "mkpi" which you misspelt anyway to pass, try it next time.
'My mama say I be ibo' kids.

1 Like

Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2017
bounty007:

how old are you..
really..your level of ignorance is way alarming.. ah..
you no get shame?
Don't let me descend on you this morning
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by juman(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2017
The N100 billion Sukuk bond is fake.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Improve on your grammar please, it will help in your next jamb.
You don't even know what I do but I can conveniently feed you and your family.
How you know say I get time online when you follow me around, are you that useless and jobless? PM me for a job.
Go wash the plates so mommy can give you food this morning, remember to Wash those dishes after eating.
I'll allow the insult "mkpi" which you misspelt anyway to pass, try it next time.
'My mama say I be ibo' kids.

taaa waa here..

i no okpoko na eme mkpotu.. na ama tuu juru gi onu.. agbachi nkiti..

onye nkpu.. na agoheri dia.
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Yyeske(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
bounty007:

taaa waa here..

i no okpoko na eme mkpotu.. na ama tuu juru gi onu.. agbachi nkiti..

onye nkpu.. na agoheri dia.
Oburo ndi mmadi bi Okpoko? Fa ka GI mma. I nwelu olu? Nairalanders know I stay in Nkpor and stop the insults or else, not begging you but a promise
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by cstr1000: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
What was both regions allocated for roads under GEJ?
wetin concern me with GEJ?
Is GEJ no longer a bad example?
Re: South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Stingman: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants and Niger Delta militants are not related, they speak for themselves

What are their struggles for? What is the difference between you miscreant and the alayes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Bauchi Supplementary Election: 22,641 Persons Expected To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.