Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death (65320 Views)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by proeast(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Eya, so emotional and touching!

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Proffdada: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
angry

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
adadike281:
lol, ok, no probs
cool

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by delishpot: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Women wahala. Let me sit and think if a full blooded Naija man (who was good and kind to his wife only to be dumped) would write such tribute for a wife who abandoned him for new di.ck only to be killed by the new flame.

Ta!!!! Which Kain tribute? All man would say.... She deserved it. She left a good man and she paid for her loose morals. Even if the ex was beating her sef, people would still say why did she jump ship? Why did she not endure? Me sef, I am feeling like that in this matter.

All these mourners who can't mourn without soliciting social media likes. It's well.

9 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by DoTheNeedful: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2017
adadike281:
lol! hope u will throw a party for me if u are impressed?

Why not? I will cool
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Sashd: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Please no crocodile tears needed
The guy just fell for the wrong women, he looks like a HOPEFUL and quiet romantic with no strength.
His wife should be cut slowly with razor before hanged.
Hmmm yes

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2017
onatisi:
kai see the beautiful woman he divorced just to marry the one who will eventually kill him

we men sef, at times we dont know what we want or need
Why not see it this way..."that This one would have BURNT him alive....
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by johnime: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2017
My Aunty face similar thing, the man came back and they are doing white this saturday
SalamRushdie:
I always advice every woman never to give up the man they truly love for any opprtunistic woman, stay there and fight till your man comes to hia senses , dont make it easy for any mumu witch to take the love of life with ease ..These days I see women give up their homes because of common text they see in their husbands phones thereby making it too easy for opportunist stealer women to have their way ..Yes your husband will definitley get infatuated by a strange woman in course of your love journey but remembet those infatuation spells have short term span and could be over from 3 weeks to year but most women just easily give up to fight to keep their man at the sight of the first text message and thats how love stories are being spoilt daily in our generation .. Women don make it easy for scheming women to steal your man just like that.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by babythug(f): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I always advice every woman never to give up the man they truly love for any opprtunistic woman, stay there and fight till your man comes to hia senses , dont make it easy for any mumu witch to take the love of life with ease ..These days I see women give up their homes because of common text they see in their husbands phones thereby making it too easy for opportunist stealer women to have their way ..Yes your husband will definitley get infatuated by a strange woman in course of your love journey but remembet those infatuation spells have short term span and could be over from 3 weeks to year but most women just easily give up to fight to keep their man at the sight of the first text message and thats how love stories are being spoilt daily in our generation .. Women don make it easy for scheming women to steal your man just like that.

You do know that many times it's not the "strange woman" that starts of things it's usually/likely the supposed love of one's life/husband/man!

Sometimes the mere thought and shock of the man straying even if only briefly is Enough to make any woman give up a relationship or marriage.

Annoying part of hanging on is also that when the man has finished his straying/gallivanting it's the supposed "love of his life" who's then left and expected to deal with his scraps that may include old age, sickness, poverty and such sheeeeet.

Love really can present one with tough choices

Sighs

6 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by LOT111(f): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Sharon6:
Ha! May his soul RIP

0PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Spaxon(f): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yeah u got a point...
U think it's easy

What if the tables were turned ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Oga lalasticlala sef dey here... Spot him in the screenshots.
Good morning sir lala grin

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Philtrik(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Everyday Son of Ex-PDP chairman.
What is his own name sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by joenor(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Well spoken my friend.
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Mtchewww see what she is even saying sef. Rubbish. Confused set of people.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2017
adadike281:
Lol, ok, that will be my new year gift to my loved ones on nairaland. My full pic. so check on Jan 1 by God's grace

It is long overdue. Whoever is servicing your engine is a lucky guy.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by delishpot: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Well, if they all get the price for their foolishness, no woman would have to fight. The fear of leaving the known for the unknown would keep such men focused. No woman should fight. Leave him, let him go and taste the wahala. He will use his mouth to advice his son in the future.
Same way they tell women to endure the devil they know because the one they are jumping on may be worse and it has kept women in check for loooong!
Y'all are the reason men don't take you serious. Would a man fight so hard if he knows you banging another man outside? Would he say I love her soon much I will keep fighting for her? It may happen but hardly does. Why should a woman accept morraly bankrupt men? you feel it doesn't matter because you are just a woman afterall.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by morereb10: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Had it been you didn't let the marriage break, he would have been alive today

so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by bettyLad(f): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
madam abeg pack well joor and stop with the tribute thing .. you loved him yet u left him , why didn't u accept the new wife and live with them as muslims always do. u got jealous of the fact that he got himself another wife and u left. now you r coming here to form love.. mtcheeeeew .see how another woman killed your husband
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by onatisi(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Why not see it this way..."that This one would have BURNT him alive....

but she didnt ,
looking at it the way you are seeing it is just a consolation.
i have noticed that most first wives usually love their polygamous husbands more than other wives .
even this woman is more beautiful than the second woman he married .
secondly the man has a fault , you can see that he was a flirt who isnt satisfied , he married the first lady he wasnt satisfied divorced her and married the second lady and along the line was dating another lady again which the second wife got to know about

2 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by joenor(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
My broda it's for both party, some women too don't know what man they need.... they follow moni n some material things
onatisi:
kai see the beautiful woman he divorced just to marry the one who will eventually kill him

we men sef, at times we dont know what we want or need
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by lumzybo: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Wise word. #seconded
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by adadike281(f): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

e never begin to dey service am, e dey obodo oyibo, dey service oyibo women
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by lumzybo: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Aisha Buhari

Grace "gucci" Mugabe
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by ecclize: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2017
All i see here is a happey woman reveling in the calamity that befalls her ex

2 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Peterosky(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Sharon6:
Ha! May his soul RIP

0PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
.Who your signature help?
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Sexyolori(f): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Fight at the expense of her life? I really don't think so my dear. A violent woman can go any length and do anything to get her way.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

I have serviced a bigger engine than hers...

The only thing is, you need to be taller/huge than her and also have a big and strong weapon to service her kind of engine effectively..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.