Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death (65322 Views)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by ivolt: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I always advice every woman never to give up the man they truly love for any opprtunistic woman, stay there and fight till your man comes to hia senses , dont make it easy for any mumu witch to take the love of life with ease ..These days I see women give up their homes because of common text they see in their husbands phones thereby making it too easy for opportunist stealer women to have their way ..Yes your husband will definitley get infatuated by a strange woman in course of your love journey but remembet those infatuation spells have short term span and could be over from 3 weeks to year but most women just easily give up to fight to keep their man at the sight of the first text message and thats how love stories are being spoilt daily in our generation .. Women don make it easy for scheming women to steal your man just like that.

Summary: Wife, take any shit your husband does, be his slave and never react to his irresponsible actions.

This is one of the worst advice I have ever read.
Love is a two-way affair, when it becomes one-way the right thing to do is to flee.
Everybody deserves happiness in a relationship, a situation where one partner is free as a bird
while the other suffer in silence is unacceptable.

Smart women leaves when the signs are clear.

The 1st wife did not fight for her philandeering husband, today she
is free and living her life.
While the 2nd wife who fought for her man is now in jail, will probably
get a life imprisonment while the man is dead.

Never fight for the love of adults because they have the mental
capacity to love or not to love and it is foolish to try to force it.

12 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Deo1986(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
maybe it was her text message that got him killed..... Just saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by ebuks4ever(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I always advice every woman never to give up the man they truly love for any opprtunistic woman, stay there and fight till your man comes to hia senses , dont make it easy for any mumu witch to take the love of life with ease ..These days I see women give up their homes because of common text they see in their husbands phones thereby making it too easy for opportunist stealer women to have their way ..Yes your husband will definitley get infatuated by a strange woman in course of your love journey but remembet those infatuation spells have short term span and could be over from 3 weeks to year but most women just easily give up to fight to keep their man at the sight of the first text message and thats how love stories are being spoilt daily in our generation .. Women don make it easy for scheming women to steal your man just like that.

Well said....
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by SultanYoung: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad This guy just allow woman turn am to water yam

See the way e don popular like Ebuka Tailor

His kinsmen wud definitely be ashamed of him

He deserves 60 strokes of the Koboko for this loose guarding embarassed
guy what's wrong � with you,did you get joy � in other people sorrow. Please with all due and maximum respect leave us to morn the sudden cadaver of our brother

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by ebuks4ever(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
ivolt:

Summary: Wife, take any shit your husband does, be his slave and never react to his irresponsible actions.

This is one of the worst advice I have ever read.
Love is a two-way affair, when it becomes one-way the right thing to do is to flee.
Everybody deserves happiness in a relationship, a situation where one partner is free as a bird
while the other suffer in silence is unacceptable.

Smart women leaves when the signs are clear.

Two things are bound to happen when a wife is "fighting for man"

The 1st wife did not fight for her philandeering husband, today she
is free and living her life.
While the 2nd wife who fought for her man is now in jail, will probably
get a life imprisonment while the man is dead.

Never fight for the love of an adults because they have the mental
capacity to love or not to love and it is foolish to try to force it.

I beg to disagree in the context of marriage. You must be ready to wage war oh to win your spouse back if it comes to this, especially when there's a strange woman involved.
I will agree with you if there's physical abuse involved.
Marriage no be come go oh
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by charain: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The one that wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
You are neither married nor a woman, so your advice
that a wife fight for her husband is expected.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by phineas: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
This is not a tribute, its the former wife gloating, they were divorced so the matter no concern her,she should take a chill pill and grieve in private. In fact she has no right to grieve sef over another womans husband regardless of the outcome ( except privately)

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by ivolt: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2017
ebuks4ever:

I beg to disagree in the context of marriage. You must be ready to wage war oh to win your spouse back if it comes to this, especially when there's a strange woman involved.
I will agree with you if there's physical abuse involved.
Marriage no be come go oh

As long as the husband remain a free thinking human, such war can never be won barring any catastrophic consequence.
Even if the wife got rid of one strange woman, there is nothing stopping the husband from getting another chic.

The funny thing is that this kind of advice to fight for marriage is reserved for only women.
If it were to be a man on the receiving end and he refused to disnegage, he would be termed
a fool and coward for putting up with a "hoe".

3 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Augiiee(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Shedrack777:
you guys should spare us with this news. let it go like that
A man was murdered and you want d news to die down before even d killer is convicted, butqt you are on every thread were Ebuka's name is mentioned jst because of an Abagbada #YourStupidityIsBeyondComprehension
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017
izzou:
Enough of this guy already angry

I hope the wife gets her judgement served hot. Why waste his life?

And I hope when deceased ever comes back to earth,he will learn how to be faithful.
which judgment haboooki no be like other people o,dem go use religion and language settle the case that na so God want am. They so much believe in destiny
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by eyinjuege: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2017
12inches1:

You will hear women say to their fellow women to not stay with a cheating man. bla bla bla. To divorce immediately like oyinbos and teach the man a good lesson forgetting that this is Africa and we are not oyinbo. You dont throw away the baby with the bath water. How many of us would have two parents today standing at our weddings and namings if not that our mothers have shown perseverance.Enuff said.

My dear, the men are just teaching the women how to behave. No child or person is superior to the other. If a man can not stand a cheating spouse, his response is being watched by others including women. If we want to raise a society whereby open relationships are the way forward, kindly go ahead. Whats good for the goose is also good for the gander.
What is not good however is the hypocrisy that a cheating husband should be fought for and not a cheating wife. That's hypocrisy of the highest order.
The 1st wife in question will remarry for sure. It doesnt take that long and nobody really bothers about not marrying divorced women where she's from. Heck, i know young ladies in their 30s who're in their 3rd marriages.
The only person who has lost in all this is the same man who made his choice, made his bed and laid on it. Nobody can love him more than his mother if she's still alive. Even the mother will accept his death as the will of the Almighty, and will move on. She will still eat her tuwo shinkafa and miya'n kuka latest a week after his death, and life will move on for her too, and rightly so.
We all should strive to make the right choices, and learn to accept the consequences. He was probably happy with his murderer at some point, but when he realised water don dey pass gari, he should have accepted he made the wrong choice, and divorced her too from a distance btw.
Life is too short to live it in misery for the sake of anybody.
He will soon become a distant memory to all those mourning him, just a matter of time. Time heals all wounds they say.

9 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by 2016easy2017: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2017
see!!!!!!!!!!!!1
u really caused his death. if divorced, there shouldn't have been movies behind the camera. even when you know she's so jealous.
he ought to have divorced her and keep you but maybe u too would have done same as i see no sing of good Islamic upbringing or Islamic inclination in ALL of you. extra marital affairs was what joined ALL of you together.
now loving him always, what about if another man comes for your hand again. illicit behaviors consumed you all

2 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by SlowlybtSurely: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Would you fight for your marriage if your wife had these 3 week to one year infatuations?

8 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by marylandcakes: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What is the man? A handbag that can be stolen? He can’t think for himself to know he has a good thing and respect her. Any woman with any kind of self respect should not let herself be disrespected by anybody because of love. It is much better to walk away with your dignity in tact. When the man comes back to his senses and he knows what he wants, if it’s not too late, then let him fight for you.

6 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

maybe in this case giving up the man is for her own good if she had not who knows her or one of her kids would be the one in the grave now considering how violent the second wife turned out to be.

also the man is a grown ass man not an object with no brains anybody can steal. he probably invited the devilish woman and now he has unfortunately paid the price.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by carammel(f): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2017
phineas:
This is not a tribute, its the former wife gloating, they were divorced so the matter no concern her,she should take a chill pill and grieve in private. In fact she has no right to grieve sef over another womans husband regardless of the outcome ( except privately)
The husband of another woman but the father of her own child. She has every right to mourn him privately or publicly.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Pataricatering(f): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2017
It’s sad to say but women are daft ! I’m a woman too but the way we carry men on our head is sad ! A man will never write this for any woman so that he does not sound lovesick and foolish but women will ! No matter how much of a dog the dude is , no matter how bad he treated you! It’s sad
delishpot:
Women wahala. Let me sit and think if a full blooded Naija man (who was good and kind to his wife only to be dumped) would write such tribute for a wife who abandoned him for new di.ck only to be killed by the new flame.

Ta!!!! Which Kain tribute? All man would say.... She deserved it. She left a good man and she paid for her loose morals. Even if the ex was beating her sef, people would still say why did she jump ship? Why did she not endure? Me sef, I am feeling like that in this matter.

All these mourners who can't mourn without soliciting social media likes. It's well.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by pablo1759(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Aunty, it's time you change that your picture on your profile. Some of us want to see something new. grin grin

U took it out of my fingers..lol

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by double0seven(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I'm pretty sure it must have taken a hell lot more than some text messages for her to have left her husband and his girlfriend to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Mysselff2: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mehhhnn all these ogbanje girls with their wahala sef
At such a young age, the late guy had the misfortune of crossing path with these two
This one is here shedding crocodile tears whereas she donated him to Lil miss Lucifer to murder, love gi gba kwa oku ebahan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by helpmewaka: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Prettyenit18:
If she had stuck with him she probably would have killed him. You can't share someone you love. The second wife should have left him just like the first wife did instead of killing him. He's a Wonderer

Hi,

I guess you didn't read me well
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by InvaluableGem: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
OldBeer:

Nonsense talk.
Don't remain faithful to your wife o!
Flirt around and look for a mumu woman to fight for you.g
Shebi you be gold.

My dear the matter just weak me. This type of ideology is the reason men feel entitled to flirt. I should fight for a grown man? Is he a baby? If she had died in the process, if he had infected her while she fought or the other lady stabbed her, she would have been called a fool for love. Some would have called her insecured for fighting.

If the sexes were changed, no one would have blamed the man, rather the woman would have been called a flirt who deserved death.

No morally bankrupt lover, male or female is worth fighting for.

6 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Funkybabee(f): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
This first wife is a big fool.....how can he be kind like this,do that, do this but u still let him go for another woman.....

She should keep showing
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by DrP2000(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
. A word is enough for the wise, Ndewo
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by baby124: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

Would you fight for your marriage if your wife had these 3 week to one year infatuations?
Don't mind the idiot. See his stupid advice
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by baby124: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
carammel:

The husband of another woman but the father of her own child. She has every right to mourn him privately or publicly.
She doesn't have a child for him. The stabber does. This woman is only gloating.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by africanusvu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Heard he was murdered cos he is seeing someone else.and wit this love leter from an ex.guy.I am beginning to suspect some body

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Jelal0007(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
obailala:
Why's everyone making this guy look like a sissy?
That's what he is; a sissy
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by BigIyanga: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Now we’re being inundated with news of this guy alleged to be murded by his wife, as if they really cared about regular folks their politrickian families were running things!!
Do you know how many people that would from domestic violence from now to end of the year?
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by ebuks4ever(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
ivolt:

As long as the husband remain a free thinking human, such war can never be won barring any catastrophic consequence.
Even if the wife got rid of one strange woman, there is nothing stopping the husband from getting another chic.

The funny thing is that this kind of advice to fight for marriage is reserved for only women.
If it were to be a man on the receiving end and he refused to disnegage, he would be termed
a fool and coward for putting up with a "hoe".

My advice was directed to both parties. The man too.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by 40kobo77: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
Don't agree with you. If she had stayed, this could as well be her obituary we are reading today.
No stupid man is worth fighting or dying for.
Any man that allows himself to be lured by a strange woman doesn't deserve any support.
If a man can't flee temptation,controll himself or apply wisdom, let him face his battles.
Do you know the dangers a man puts his wife into by having a relationship with a strange woman.
#fleeinfidelityhaveselfcontrol.

You claim to be a graduate,but lack basic sense if how to paragraph your write ups.

These EBSU Secondary school graduates sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.