Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death (65330 Views)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by aalangel(f): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
zoba88:
Amina  Bala Shagari, the divorced  wife  of  Bilyamin Mohammed Bello  Haliru, wrote the following tribute in  memory  of  her murdered former husband:  

"Will love you always .you would have been 36 today .may Allah rest your beautiful soul as people continue to say your name everyday.you were the kind of person to leave that kind of impact in your wake and slumber .im sorry we drifted apart i wanted you to have peace .i was so proud of myself for letting her have you to herself .ashe ashe .it wouldn't even come close to being enough .my darling friend .in different points of my life you were everything. A brother who pulled my scarf when i did wrong .a friend who knew me best .we decided to get married out of pure friendship .how strong was that bond.and when we couldn't we still found our way back to being friends.my darling.i dont have enough words .you once asked "what would u do if i  die?" I promptly started crying and abused u for suggesting u would die and id be around.those tears shocked u .well if u could see me now.the thing that was most endearing to me that probably meant nothing to you was the way you never ever ever allowed me to cross the road without holding my wrist to do it for me.it used to infuriate me before i came to expect it .id be like " see this guy ,before him didnt i cross the road?"  (Smiles).even when we fought u held on .even if we didnt talk u held on.it was funny,it was special cos it was not the hand but the wrist ,as if to assure urself you wouldn't let go .that was who were .till i suggested i wanted ur jealous wife to have peace .i wouldnt call i said u  would .and u did .whenever you could.and u saw me whenever u could.bye my love .may Allah link us up in jannah .we will love aleesha xx."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/amina-bala-shagaridivorced-wife-of.html?m=1

I said it that this woman was crying somewhere....so sad..

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by aalangel(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

If you loved him like you claim, you would have fought to keep him.

You are part of those who killed him!

You fight to keep a man that is chasing after another woman? Who and what are you fighting exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by double0seven(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
ebuks4ever:

I beg to disagree in the context of marriage. You must be ready to wage war oh to win your spouse back if it comes to this, especially when there's a strange woman involved.
I will agree with you if there's physical abuse involved.
Marriage no be come go oh

What of when there is a strange man involved.

Can you swear with Bible or Quoran, that you will fight for your wife who is having an affair with her boss or some business man?

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by talk2percy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
From what u wrote u really did love this man. Buh the question is, why didn't u fight for ur place in his life? If u'd stayed put perhaps he would have still been alive.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Penthomi(f): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Funkybabee:
This first wife is a big fool.....how can he be kind like this,do that, do this but u still let him go for another woman.....

She should keep showing

We are our own problem: Women. She let him go for another woman? The man is a baby abi or a goat that she can tie down to herself. Her husband left her for another woman, and you are here, calling her a fool. Women like you make men think the world is centered around them and that cheating is their heritage/right, so women have to fight to keep them.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Penthomi(f): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
talk2percy:
From what u wrote u really did love this man. Buh the question is, why didn't u fight for ur place in his life? If u'd stayed put perhaps he would have still been alive.

And perhaps she wont be.... Stabbed to death by the jealous second wife.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by walosky(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
I guess no be today ds guy begin fight o
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Prettyenit18(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
smileyYou are right, I misunderstood you
helpmewaka:

Hi,

I guess you didn't read me well
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Neoteny(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are mentally sick.

Yeah.

Fukk you too and have a nice day.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by salt1: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penthomi:

We are our own problem: Women. She let him go for another woman? The man is a baby abi or a goat that she can tie down to herself. Her husband left her for another woman, and you are here, calling her a fool. Women like you make men think the world is centered around them and that cheating is their heritage/right, so women have to fight to keep them.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by mastermaestro(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penthomi:
I'm confused. Fought to keep a man who wanted to go? Why did he not fight to stay with her if he is worthy of being fought for? Women are supposed to be submissive and faithful but that is not enough for you. We should also be warriors fighting to keep our men from being taken away by other women while they stand like zombies and let themselves be pulled by the stronger woman. Abi?

You must fight! cheesy grin

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by mastermaestro(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
talk2percy:

Fight and be killed? Run away from an extremely envious person, please. You can never pacify deadly jealousy. It's a bloodthirsty destroyer.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Penthomi(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
mastermaestro:

You must fight! cheesy grin

Lolz. Shebi na fight the second wife fight wey lead to another thing. Oya come make we fight na. Lol
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by mastermaestro(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penthomi:

Lolz. Shebi na fight the second wife fight wey lead to another thing. Oya come make we fight na. Lol

cheesy cheesy But jealousy truly can be deadly. I always avoid people who can't control the feeling of jealousy. Them fit kill person o.

Anyway how are you today? Hope your weekend is popping well already. grin grin
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Mkolayinka(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
this woman is just playing to the gallery, looking for cheap publicity. Did I read divorced wife? If they were separated, well no qualms but divorced, na na.
do you know what it means to be divorced. going to court and washing dirty linen in public.
if she loves him why going through a terrible divorce process.
Make these ladies allow this dead man rest in peace. I guess the guy is unlucky or maybe he has his problems too.
Who are we going to ask, the man is dead

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by devour129: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I always advice every woman never to give up the man they truly love for any opprtunistic woman, stay there and fight till your man comes to hia senses , dont make it easy for any mumu witch to take the love of life with ease ..These days I see women give up their homes because of common text they see in their husbands phones thereby making it too easy for opportunist stealer women to have their way ..Yes your husband will definitley get infatuated by a strange woman in course of your love journey but remembet those infatuation spells have short term span and could be over from 3 weeks to year but most women just easily give up to fight to keep their man at the sight of the first text message and thats how love stories are being spoilt daily in our generation .. Women don make it easy for scheming women to steal your man just like that.
women just have your own affairs too but don’t be caught . One day ,both of you will come to your senses and realize all dicks n pussys are same and love each other .

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Penthomi(f): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
mastermaestro:

cheesy cheesy But jealousy truly can be deadly. I always avoid people who can't control the feeling of jealousy. Them fit kill person o.

Anyway how are you today? Hope your weekend is popping well already. grin grin

lol. I'm fine, thank you. And you? My weekend is alright.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by shallysgirl: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rabbish
40kobo77:

You claim to be a graduate,but lack basic sense if how to paragraph your write ups.

These EBSU Secondary school graduates sef.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by juman(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
May he go to hell fire.

Politicians destroy nigeria more and more daily.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by helpmewaka: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Prettyenit18:
smileyYou are right, I misunderstood you

Your misunderstanding flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you wink
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Funkybabee(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Penthomi post=62676296]

We are our own problem: Women. She let him go for another woman? The man is a baby abi or a goat that she can tie down to herself. Her husband left her for another woman, and you are here, calling her a fool. Women like you make men think the world is centered around them and that cheating is their heritage/right, so women have to fight to keep them. [/quote

Yes....you have right to fight for him if he is man enough and you truly love him... No be stupid person they buy silky kola nut for 100k or 1mill in other to keep their man.....we woman have to stand for ourselve and fight for our right....you are married together not playing with each other,my bible said marriage is till death do u part....Is not some men wish that they wish to leave their woman....some for peace, some by charm,some by a devil trap....stop quoted ur own view which won't solve anything..... Man are man
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Prettyenit18(f): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin touché
helpmewaka:

Your misunderstanding flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you wink

2 Likes

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by MayorofLagos(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why do we like to write story and poems about a dead person. People,, stop having conversation with the dead.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by mastermaestro(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penthomi:

lol. I'm fine, thank you. And you? My weekend is alright.

Very well. Cheers! smiley smiley
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Penthomi(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Funkybabee post=62683430][/quote]

Very interesting. All the best fun yin o.
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Arielle: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2017
OldBeer:

Nonsense talk.
Don't remain faithful to your wife o!
Flirt around and look for a mumu woman to fight for you.
Shebi you be gold.
Don't mind them. Always looking for the idiot wife to pick up the pieces of their bad decisions. This poor girl left in fear of life and limb. The new wife was a terror! The night he died, they'd had a violent fight over some communication with other women. In the fight she bit his finger!!!! That one na person?! His friend who was present called his Uncle and her cousin, I think, who came and tried to settle the matter. The guy then left with his friend to the pharmacy to treat his finger. After he went back home to sleep, the devilish girl stabbed him to death. Everyone warned him. If you must bring in a second wife, why not chose someone who will not create such an upheaval in your home? At this point, the man should have considered the safety and wellbeing of his wife and children he already had at home, instead of bringing a serpent into the garden simply because of his carnal needs. She fought everyone! So the first wife should stay so one night, the she-wolf will sneak into her room and slit her throat? Or stab her child in a jealous rage? It's not far fetched, as recent events have borne out. We've even heard similar stories here in this forum.

Please do not expect a woman that you consider your fidelity and respect too much to bestow upon, to put herself and her children in danger in a bid to protect a marriage that you yourself do not value. He made his bed.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Funkybabee(f): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2017
Penthomi:

Very interesting. All the best fun yin o.

Na You sabi......I just lend you a word
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by asksteve(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I always advice every woman never to give up the man they truly love for any opprtunistic woman, stay there and fight till your man comes to hia senses , dont make it easy for any mumu witch to take the love of life with ease ..These days I see women give up their homes because of common text they see in their husbands phones thereby making it too easy for opportunist stealer women to have their way ..Yes your husband will definitley get infatuated by a strange woman in course of your love journey but remembet those infatuation spells have short term span and could be over from 3 weeks to year but most women just easily give up to fight to keep their man at the sight of the first text message and thats how love stories are being spoilt daily in our generation .. Women don make it easy for scheming women to steal your man just like that.

If she had not left, do u no if she would have died first under mysterious circumstances that will leave no trace?
D spell might just b d beginning, she might have more wonders off her sleeve.
Pls if u r in that kind of relationship leave with ur life else u'll b target number one not d man.
D man became target because she left so b wise n no wen to throw in d towel.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by SalamRushdie: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2017
asksteve:

If she had not left, do u no if she would have died first under mysterious circumstances that will leave no trace?
D spell might just b d beginning, she might have more wonders off her sleeve.
Pls if u r in that kind of relationship leave with ur life else u'll b target number one not d man.
D man became target because she left so b wise n no wen to throw in d towel.

Hmmmm
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This has just encouraged me to hold on and fight on. May God strengthen me
Re: Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death by Shedrack777: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Augiiee:

A man was murdered and you want d news to die down before even d killer is convicted, butqt you are on every thread were Ebuka's name is mentioned jst because of an Abagbada #YourStupidityIsBeyondComprehension

Seems Like You Quote The Wrong Person. Check Again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.