Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

All About Nilesat Installations - Satellite TV Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Nilesat Installations (254240 Views)

All About Nilesat,badrsat Leaving, In Northern Nigeria In 1.8M And 2.0M Dish. / What Is The Best Frequency Polarity To Track Nilesat Ku Band In Osun, Nigeria / Nilesat-201 Footprint Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by pcwhiz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
life707:
Your dish size of 1m can only afford u aljazeera news english but in good hands you get the mbcs that cracks frm time to time.
A 1.8M will offer u more stable channels and a 2.4 or 2.6M Will give u every thing including CNN, JSC SPORT,ADD, Orbit-showtime.
Tnx smiley
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by guente02(m): 1:48am On Jan 15, 2013
Pls whats d differnce btwin pan and fibre dish....im in sokoto...would 2.4 pan (strong) get me cnn, add e.t.c?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by badaru1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nilesat 101 is gradually going. For some time now phela package is no longer stable with even 4.5m dish in Lagos. Though hotbird is still firing better with 3m and above.

Recently a friend from the north tried to experiment a version of fuji 4 ways lnb married with stargold fauji one way brass,the result was fantasic. I tried it in lagos here and compared it with my stargold fuji,I got a difference of between 4 to 8% depending on the TP. Obnelly tried it also the result was more than ok. The fuji lnb has Arabic writing on it. If u could not get contact me for further info
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by obnelly: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2013
exactly
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by jascosix: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
guente02: Pls whats d differnce btwin pan and fibre dish....im in sokoto...would 2.4 pan (strong) get me cnn, add e.t.c?
here in Abuja with my 2.4m strong brand dish, I am able to get cnn, bbc, cctv, so why not you in sokoto where I believe the signal is stronger being closer to the sat footprint. I am using a fuji prime focus lnb.

1 Like

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Saipro(m): 4:10am On Jan 19, 2013
jascosix:
here in Abuja with my 2.4m strong brand dish, I am able to get cnn, bbc, cctv, so why not you in sokoto where I believe the signal is stronger being closer to the sat footprint. I am using a fuji prime focus lnb.

Sheer laziness to hit the tech market on my part - kindly tell me how much you got the 2.4 pan
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by jascosix: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
Saipro:

Sheer laziness to hit the tech market on my part - kindly tell me how much you got the 2.4 pan
i bought it 22k, but that was back in nov. 2011. I got it frm zone 3 neighbourhood centre.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Saipro(m): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2013
jascosix:
i bought it 22k, but that was back in nov. 2011. I got it frm zone 3 neighbourhood centre.

Thanks
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by mutiply: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
i have a 2.4m aljazeera dish,pls i cant get aljazeera sports channels of +6,+7 and +8 , All other sports channels are showing.pls help me with info on wht to do.i live in akure
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by jascosix: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
mutiply: i have a 2.4m aljazeera dish,pls i cant get aljazeera sports channels of +6,+7 and +8 , All other sports channels are showing.pls help me with info on wht to do.i live in akure

try tp 11958 V SR 27500 on Nilesat. Aljaazeera sports +6-+10 are there.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Xpset: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
jascosix:

try tp 11958 V SR 27500 on Nilesat. Aljaazeera sports +6-+10 are there.

if you cant still get it with the tp just face your dish to hotbird 19e you will get +1-+10 direct
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by obnelly: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
hotbird is 13e not 19
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Salhamohkk(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
What is the frequency of Cnn, BBCW, nessma and Abu Dhabi sports 2?What is the frequency of Cnn, BBCW, nessma and Abu Dhabi sports 2?What is the frequency of Cnn, BBCW, nessma and Abu Dhabi sports 2?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
freshp: This Is SUUUPPPPERRRRRR!!!!!!!
Well done Bro Keep Up the Good Work
grin grin grin

we are dealer for SHAH LNB Which give Good Signal on 4 Meter Dish if you want LNB we send you to Nigeria we are in Dubai
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
Xpset:

if you cant still get it with the tp just face your dish to hotbird 19e you will get +1-+10 direct

if you want JSC SMART CARD or Abu Dhbai let us know we send you pehlatv@yahoo.com
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
badaru1: Nilesat 101 is gradually going. For some time now phela package is no longer stable with even 4.5m dish in Lagos. Though hotbird is still firing better with 3m and above.

Recently a friend from the north tried to experiment a version of fuji 4 ways lnb married with stargold fauji one way brass,the result was fantasic. I tried it in lagos here and compared it with my stargold fuji,I got a difference of between 4 to 8% depending on the TP. Obnelly tried it also the result was more than ok. The fuji lnb has Arabic writing on it. If u could not get contact me for further info

we have Special LNB for Pehla Channel you just need to have 4 meter dish. send us email on pehlatv@yahoo.com
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
badaru1: Nilesat 101 is gradually going. For some time now phela package is no longer stable with even 4.5m dish in Lagos. Though hotbird is still firing better with 3m and above.

we can give better LNB which give Good Signal or send me the screen shoot oh fuji lnb i read Arabia also or send us email pehlatv@yahoo.com
Authrize dealer for Pehla - JSC sports - Abu Dhabitv - Orbit Showtime network +971566938359
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Twinsoris: H i Enitan , I may say that nilesat is a bird that i am dreaming to nail down here in abidjan and for me and new members behind are hope to see your picture packages concernuing this nilesat and please where in lagos i see digisat and echosat lnb to buy because my junior brother is coming on a visit to ivory coast and have send money to him or pls you may flash me on this numbers so that i can call you back to discuss with you. 22503670555 or 22547514464 or22545247269 . i would very grateful to hear from you or you may email me at twinsoris@gmail.com , Thanks, You remember a friend in need is a freind in indeed.

we have ALL THE LNB brand if you we send you we have Shah LNB which Work perfectly & customer can watch Pehla Channal with SHAH LNB just send us email pehlatv@yahoo.com
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Xpset: 1:48am On Feb 04, 2013
smajeedmc:

we have ALL THE LNB brand if you we send you we have Shah LNB which Work perfectly & customer can watch Pehla Channal with SHAH LNB just send us email pehlatv@yahoo.com

stop spamming here abeg.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by jascosix: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Salhamohkk: What is the frequency of Cnn, BBCW, nessma and Abu Dhabi sports 2?What is the frequency of Cnn, BBCW, nessma and Abu Dhabi sports 2?What is the frequency of Cnn, BBCW, nessma and Abu Dhabi sports 2?
BBCis on tp 11766H, CNN is on tp 11977V, ABU DHABI SPORTS 2 is on tp 12224H while NESSMA is on tp and all of them have the same symbol rate(SR) of 27500
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2013
freshp: This Is SUUUPPPPERRRRRR!!!!!!!
Well done Bro Keep Up the Good Work
grin grin grin

Good Work but Why dont you USE SHAH LNB then need to have only 4.6 Meter Dish in Lagos more info send us email pehlatv@yahoo.com
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Xpset:

stop spamming here abeg.

Sorry to trouble i was just trying to help you to get the signal on Nilesat with 4.6 meter dish becoz we do have SHAH lnb which can give Good signal
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Saipro(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
smajeedmc:

Sorry to trouble i was just trying to help you to get the signal on Nilesat with 4.6 meter dish becoz we do have SHAH lnb which can give Good signal

I recently took delivery of 7 LNBs including Echosat, Inverto, Invacom & Avenger. I can comfortably say dish size & skewing + LNB skewing are the key. Not to say LNB type doesn't matter
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by GeorgeD1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
saipro,
true talk my brother!
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ibaku(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
smajeedmc:

so shah lnb can give good signal on pehla using 4m or 4.5 here in lagos ? Any proof ? Cos I will be interested.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by lovala(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
George_D: saipro,
true talk my brother!

Hello George,
Long time. Happy New year even though march is just around the corner. Please, what is the best skew for tracking Nilesat? A friend and I want to tackle the bird this Saturday and we'll be using my fuji prime focus lnb to do that. Regards.
P.S: we'll be using his 3m pan dish for that purpose.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ibaku(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nailed nilesat 201 today.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by lovala(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Ibaku: Nailed nilesat 201 today.
Hello Ibaku,
Since George may not be around can you please help me with the tweak of your lnb and the TP to hit Nilesat? Regards.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ibaku(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
@lovala, even though I dont know ur location or dish size, use mbc tp to track and lnb port facing between 9 to 10m while the feed faces 4-5pm.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ameboperoo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
lovala:
Hello Ibaku,
Since George may not be around can you please help me with the tweak of your lnb and the TP to hit Nilesat? Regards.
ur Lnb should be 4-5 oclock. 4 frequency, use nwa beam of jsc or aradia.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
CAN I GET NILESAT 101 HERE IN KANO WITH STRONG SRT 4653X ON 90CM DISH?,CURRENTLY ABLE TO WATCH GTV,TV AFRICA ALONE ON MULTI TV SINCE THEY ARE MPEG 2 PLATFORM,OTHER CHANNELS HITTING GREEN BUT UNABLE TO WATCH SINCE THEY ARE MPEG 4 BASED.WHAT IS THE BEST FTA ON MPEG 2?PLS NID ANS
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by GeorgeD1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
okoegualek,
unfortunately nilesat 101 finally left 7w this month. up till now, it was the last out of the big three remaining
but now it is gone.

good news though, you can still track 102, 201 and eutelsat 7 west-a same position. however you cannot get any of
these on 90cm except the african nwa beam on eutelsat 7 west-a. these are stations like aljazeera news, 2m monde,
arradiya, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.