Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session (43427 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by GogetterMD(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:
Walking nuclear bomb! The radiation in him ehn!

Speedy recovery o. Lesson to others out there....its not all about the money. I bet he will gladly trade places with Kofi my gateman if that will make him healthy again.
It's chemotherapy and not radiotherapy.

Regards.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by opedaydydx9(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
emelda86:

Warrefer tongue
where u at, we cn have a thing together
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by columbus007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

I took real time to ponder on what you wrote and I will tell you this. I meant no harm by saying a walking nuclear bomb because radiation is its composition. And his body contains lots of it. Its a saying here in the states.

Now to the second part of your heinous message. I claim it in the name of Jesus. I will be the best story to tell the young ones. I'm made now and I pray I will be better than I am. I will keep touching lives and making people smile.
However whatever you think while you wrote that I pray that it will come to you in a hundred fold. Be it good or bad. Have a nice day
i truelly respect your maturity.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by SonofHim: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:
Walking nuclear bomb! The radiation in him ehn!

Speedy recovery o. Lesson to others out there....its not all about the money. I bet he will gladly trade places with Kofi my gateman if that will make him healthy again.

He had chemotherapy not radiotherapy. Chemotherapy are drugs that kill fast growing cells like cancer cells.They do not emit radiation.

Maybe he would love to trade places with your gateman to be healthy again (or maybe not) but I don't think that's a kind thing to say.

I see patients with cancer everyday. It's a terrible thing. It changes everything. May God keep us from this plague.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
SonofHim:

He had chemotherapy not radiotherapy. Chemotherapy are drugs that kill fast growing cells like cancer cells.They do not emit radiation.

Maybe he would love to trade places with your gateman to be healthy again (or maybe not) but I don't think that's a kind thing to say.

I see patients with cancer everyday. It's a terrible thing. It changes everything. May God keep us from this plague.
we learn everyday.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
darfay:
E
Those two agbayas is it your cancer or your chemotherapy
hehehee I wonder
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by grandstar(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Makapedia:

You are Just a Big Fool , by Calling Him Walking nuclear bomb!

the Whole of Your 2018 will be a story to tell the Young Ones

You shouldn't curse him but correct him gentle do he'll know what he did I'd wrong
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Classictee89(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

I took real time to ponder on what you wrote and I will tell you this. I meant no harm by saying a walking nuclear bomb because radiation is its composition. And his body contains lots of it. Its a saying here in the states.

Now to the second part of your heinous message. I claim it in the name of Jesus. I will be the best story to tell the young ones. I'm made now and I pray I will be better than I am. I will keep touching lives and making people smile.
However whatever you think while you wrote that I pray that it will come to you in a hundred fold. Be it good or bad. Have a nice day

bro am not here to justify or condemn u. But since u said u'r made bro it wouldnt b bad helping a broke a*s lik me geting back to school. Thanks.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by 9inches(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
You shall not die but shall live and recount the deeds of the Lord.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by edubaba(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
The guy sensei has no idea two nairalanders are swearing curses over each other. Strange creatures everywhere.

No be small thing my brother. I can't stop laughing here. This reminds me what happened today in the bus I entered today to visit a friend, a man sitting close to me started complaining to no one in particular about how(Asta) Anambra traffic agent on the road that we just passed has started collection of Egunje before passing local buses. Just immediately after that, a frustrated lady at the front started shouting back to the man like" Eeeer e concern you, do you know if his salary is enough and bla bla shouting on top of her voice so teyy everybody sitted close to her come deyy fear oooo...Naija Is too hot aswear ...
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
edubaba:

No be small thing my brother. I can't stop laughing here. This reminds me what happened today in the bus I entered today to visit a friend, a man sitting close to me started complaining to no one in particular about how(Asta) Anambra traffic agent on the road that we just passed has started collection of Egunje before passing local buses. Just immediately after that, a frustrated lady at the front started shouting back to the man like" Eeeer e concern you, do you know if his salary is enough and bla bla shouting on top of her voice so teyy everybody sitted close to her come deyy fear oooo...Naija Is too hot aswear ...
Recession has turned us to something else.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Classictee89:

bro am not here to justify or condemn u. But since u said u'r made bro it wouldnt b bad helping a broke a*s lik me geting back to school. Thanks.
mail
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2017
BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Boxer007(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
tydi:
Hin try!

Hi. U free?
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by tydi(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Boxer007:

Hi. U free?
YEA, HAPPY SUNDAY TO U
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Classictee89(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2017
cummando:
mail
classictee89@gmail.com
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Classictee89(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2017
cummando:
mail

classictee89@gmail.com

hello bro. Bin a while. I stil avnt heard 4m u. Pls help a nigga. Things are hard n education is paramount. I'l appreciate watever i get 4m u. Thx.

GTB
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Classictee89(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
bababodmas:
I want to hug you right no I swear......... This is top notch maturity... Enjoy more grace bro
bro. U askd me 2send u my email. Classictee89@gmail.com 08183883803
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by babadigu(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
"Sensei"? Is he a Aïkido martial art Master too in his life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.