Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session (43428 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Diso60090(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Makapedia:

You are Just a Big Fool , by Calling Him Walking nuclear bomb!

the Whole of Your 2018 will be a story to tell the Young Ones
Calm down boi is black Friday don't be sad be happy
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by bababodmas(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Laveda:

Why bring religion Into this nau? shocked
This ur picture ehn..... The lord is my shepherd oooo
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by tydi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hin try!
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by OtemSapien: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Laveda:

Why bring religion Into this nau? shocked
Because I observe how wrong it is to be religious yet be praying bad prayers for your neighbours. Atheists and thinkers will never pray bad prayers for their neighbours.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
darfay:

Shebi your moniker says hardwork abi e no pay you again which wan you kon dey publicly beg for work shuu
Amebo...hardwork no be softwork ooo
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Finstar: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:
Walking nuclear bomb! The radiation in him ehn!

Speedy recovery o. Lesson to others out there....its not all about the money. I bet he will gladly trade places with Kofi my gateman if that will make him healthy again.

SMH.. I don't even know what to say to you.. NL kids.... grin grin
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by sleepingqueen25(f): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wish u speed recovery...in the name of the greatest healer.. Amen
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
kkk
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by grandstar(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
madgoat:

May cancer fall on you for ur lack of sense cry

He said that term he used is s common term in the U.S.

You misjudged him.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by MamaOO: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

I took real time to ponder on what you wrote and I will tell you this. I meant no harm by saying a walking nuclear bomb because radiation is its composition. And his body contains lots of it. Its a saying here in the states.

Now to the second part of your heinous message. I claim it in the name of Jesus. I will be the best story to tell the young ones. I'm made now and I pray I will be better than I am. I will keep touching lives and making people smile.
However whatever you think while you wrote that I pray that it will come to you in a hundred fold. Be it good or bad. Have a nice day
In as much as I hate what the guy you replied to said, you’re also not better off!

Your first posts was so insensitive!! Jeez! Where is yoUr humankindness? A lot of people (including myself) who have lost people to cancer will find that post distasteful and run them the wrong way. Let’s try and mind what we say on cyberspace.

P.S: the man said he had chemotherapy and not radiation treatment, you might wanna read up on both kinds of cancer treatments to educate yourself. Both are not the same. Chemotherapy uses no radiation at all.
And where in the US is what you said a saying? I’ve never heard or seen it anywhere. Never!

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by MamaOO: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
grandstar:

He said that term he used is s common term in the U.S.

You misjudged him.
That’s a lie. It’s certainly not a common term. Never heard anybody say that before and I’ve never read it anywhere as well. Cancer is a bad disease and I doubt anybody will want to make light of such situation in that manner.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by AngelicBeing: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
dominique:
Hope he beats the cancer completely
Exactly tongue
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by dheilaw1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

I took real time to ponder on what you wrote and I will tell you this. I meant no harm by saying a walking nuclear bomb because radiation is its composition. And his body contains lots of it. Its a saying here in the states.

Now to the second part of your heinous message. I claim it in the name of Jesus. I will be the best story to tell the young ones. I'm made now and I pray I will be better than I am. I will keep touching lives and making people smile.
However whatever you think while you wrote that I pray that it will come to you in a hundred fold. Be it good or bad. Have a nice day
all I need now is a good job, I'm a graduate of Public Administration with a second class upper. God can use you
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by efighter: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Makapedia:

You are Just a Big Fool , by Calling Him Walking nuclear bomb!

the Whole of Your 2018 will be a story to tell the Young Ones

Do we still have senseless people like this on the cyberspace even in this Buhari period? I think this is a sign of depression.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by emelda86(f): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Gawd!!! The guy is hawt for days kiss I don't mind to be his *clears throat*
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by tesppidd: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

Speedy recovery o. Lesson to others out there....its not all about the money. I bet he will gladly trade places with Kofi my gateman if that will make him healthy again.
it's obvious you didn't mean any harm. But your comment leaves a bad taste.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by greggng: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

Bro touch me with ur help. Abeg
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by tofolo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
WORD.... cool
cummando:

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by emelda86(f): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

Have it gotten to making mockery of him? u bet he will gladly trade places with your gate man if that will make him healthy again.

And u are busy justifying what u said.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by emelda86(f): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Josh44s:
Look at his cancer chest. My friend cover that nonsense and stop acting like a toddler angry

But if its cristiano Ronaldo that put his cancer chest out there, u will gladly celebrate him

Oshisco!!!
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by kending: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
You're always ma buddie mate
Remember our time at Poise graduate finishing academy
God almighty will see you through
#manforhisbrother
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by donbenie(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

He's having a Chemotherapy not a Radiotherapy and is certainly no nuclear bomb..
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by asawanathegreat(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
I pray 4 u to receive more healings
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by afrimerch: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chromotherapy Cancer Scam

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
MamaOO:

In as much as I hate what the guy you replied to said, you’re also not better off!

Your first posts was so insensitive!! Jeez! Where is yoUr humankindness? A lot of people (including myself) who have lost people to cancer will find that post distasteful and run them the wrong way. Let’s try and mind what we say on cyberspace.

P.S: the man said he had chemotherapy and not radiation treatment, you might wanna read up on both kinds of cancer treatments to educate yourself. Both are not the same. Chemotherapy uses no radiation at all.
And where in the US is what you said a saying? I’ve never heard or seen it anywhere. Never!
Seeley avenue Chicago Illinois. A cancer survivor. Her name is Susan. Walking nuclear bomb
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by opedaydydx9(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
emelda86:
Gawd!!! The guy is hawt for days kiss I don't mind to be his *clears throat*
his bitch
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Zealoy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

Epic reply lol
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by NkayTiana(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
I love this reply
cummando:

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by emelda86(f): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
opedaydydx9:
his bitch

Warrefer tongue
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by Eeroh95(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

clap back of the year.....SO MATURED
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by enemyofprogress: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
dominique:
Hope he beats the cancer completely
he has beated it already,God has doned it for him already
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session by sonnie10: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
cummando:

Chemotherapy is different from radiotherapy. The former is void of radiation while the later is done by administering controlled dose of radiation

Except you alluded to the use of nuclear medicine in treatment of cancer which is not the case here. Even with nuclear medicine, the radioisotope are used to deliver radiation mainly for diagnostic purposes. But most importantly patient do not walk around being radioactive after the procedure except for a very short period. The radioisotope have relatively short Half-Life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Drake Dresses Up As His Own Father Dennis Graham For Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.