Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. (2158 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Nigeria Can Beat South Africa Militarily If She Really Wants To / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No properly educated man will Nigeria down to the bottom of the drain lime Buhari has dine in just two years , truth b e told Buhari is worse than an illiterate , he is a retarded illiterate

Cc eodavids

1 Like

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by ratcockoduduwa: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2017

Some people are bereft of reasoning.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No properly educated man will take Nigeria down to the bottom of the drain like Buhari has done in just two years , truth b e told Buhari is worse than an illiterate , he is a retarded illiterate

Being educated is one thing, while having a sound economic team is another thing.
Note that.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

If he is good in military operations does not mean that the constitution should be toyed with!

The least of the qualification required for presidency is WAEC! Bbut instead of tendering his certificate, he went to court

For what exactly Not to mention the drama surrounding the certificate!

it's laughable!

If he could not lay hand on the "least" of required qualification, but was able to produce one of the highest qualification that is most required for the job; do you still need to grieve for the least??

Common Dear, if a child who want to enter secondary school is required to produce at least his primary 5 third-term result; upon provision of his primary 6 result alongside his testimonial, won't you (as principal) accept the later and admit him??

That's exactly what the court did.
That's judicial reasoning.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2017
imhotep:

He has his chance na. . .
And we can see the economic recession that he masterminded.

We reject the deception.

Yes, of course.

At the end of this tenure, we all will appraise his performance. Remember, even in his house, there is a lady who tells him how well or bad his government is performing.

Atleast, Aisha has been identifying with the masses by speaking out.

Relax.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by SalamRushdie: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

Being educated is one thing, while having a sound economic team is another thing.
Note that.

Unfortunately Buhari lacks both remarkably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

Note that.
You must be one of those people that don't care about the suffering masses who daily face APC economic recession

3 Likes

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by SalamRushdie: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Sirjamo:
Yea, with all his qualification, we saw how he governed his people until he was kicked out like a dog.

He was still a better leader than Buhari 1000 times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by PFRB: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

No dear!

Even at that time, being elite Nigerian that went overseas for training implies that they were made to undergo trainings that include human management and refined kind of leadership.

Don't forget, Africans needed refined leaders at that time. So PMB invariably got that unpolluted training that can be described as all encompassing.

No wonder he is surprising so many people despite his gerontological standing.

This is where you got it wrong. Even abroad, military education is how to kill and destroy. There is never any human management of anything in their training and it reflects in their actions world wide.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by PFRB: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

@ imhotep, be fair to yourself and to him.

He is educated. Waec cert. Not available for your verification. But the evidence are there, showing he has it.

There is no evidence whatsoever that he has WASSC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

If he could not lay hand on the "least" of required qualification, but was able to produce one of the highest qualification that is most required for the job; do you still need to grieve for the least??

Common Dear, if a child who want to enter secondary school is required to produce at least his primary 5 third-term result; upon provision of his primary 6 result alongside his testimonial, won't you (as principal) accept the later and admit him??

That's exactly what the court did.
That's judicial reasoning.
Then he should have listed it in the first place!

why say it is with the military when it is not

perhaps it is the lies that is putting his integrity at stake!

If I can't trust you with something little, will I place a bigger responsibility in your hands
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2017
imhotep:

You must be one of those people that don't care about the suffering masses who daily face APC economic recession

No my dear.

On the contrary, I am chief in feeling the shock resultant from the current administration's policies.
However, I chose to be optimistic, expecting the best to still come out of this regime. You can join me and let's hope for the best.

We will pass verdict on PMB and his crew when they complete at least, one tenure.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Then he should have listed it in the first place!

why say it is with the military when it is not

perhaps it is the lies that is putting his integrity at stake!

If I can't trust you with something little, will I place a bigger responsibility in your hands

You have a good point, I must admit.

However, my dear, its better to move on. The certificate issue was a 2014/2015 issue. Elections have been campaigned for and won, irrespective of your observations. So, common, do not remain in 2015 even now that everything have moved on and we are now in 2017/18.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

No my dear.

On the contrary, I am chief in feeling the shock resultant from the current administration's policies.
However, I chose to be optimistic, expecting the best to still come out of this regime. You can join me and let's hope for the best.

We will pass verdict on PMB and his crew when they complete at least, one tenure.
While you congratulate yourself for your erudite optimism, other people are hungry, sick, naked, cannot pay school fees and with no savings in the bank.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2017
PFRB:

There is no evidence whatsoever that he has WASSC.

But you know that even if he does not have the West African Senior School Certificate, he can get it right away just by a snap of his fingers if he desires.
He can even get it back-dated. That he has not gotten one and displayed to the public for our scrutiny shows the Guy has decorum.

Pls, I demand some respect for our helmsman. He deserves such from you despite all the odd.

Common show some here grin grin
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2017
imhotep:

While you congratulate yourself for your erudite optimism, other people are hungry, sick, naked, cannot pay school fees and with no savings in the bank.

Oh noo!

My heart goes for such ones. It shall be well.
They too should be optimistic. Things shall turn around to favour them. I assure them.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

Oh noo!

My heart goes for such ones. It shall be well.
They too should be optimistic. Things shall turn around to favour them. I assure them.
^^ this type of thinking caused the Russian peasants to revolt against their Royal family and wipe out everybody.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2017
imhotep:

^^ this type of thinking caused the Russian peasants to revolt against their Royal family and wipe out everybody.

Woo!

Hope (for me) is one thing that man should never be separated from.

No matter the difficulty, hope can never be divorced. When hope is absent, then next and attractive option is suicide.

Pls, let's keep our hope alive, no matter the situation.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

Woo!

Hope (for me) is one thing that man should never be separated from.

No matter the difficulty, hope can never be divorced. When hope is absent, then next and attractive option is suicide.

Pls, let's keep our hope alive, no matter the situation.
Keep beating about the bush
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2017
imhotep:

Keep beating about the bush

@imhotep, there is no bush in this one.

If you and any body think a mistake was made in 2015, then thank God that opportunity abounds to correct it in 2019.

No bush is here at all to beat about.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

You have a good point, I must admit.

However, my dear, its better to move on. The certificate issue was a 2014/2015 issue. Elections have been campaigned for and won, irrespective of your observations. So, common, do not remain in 2015 even now that everything have moved on and we are now in 2017/18.
You deserve your preaching grin I can still see that you are trying to convince yourself about PMB. I am talking in terms of education!
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by PFRB: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

But you know that even if he does not have the West African Senior School Certificate, he can get it right away just by a snap of his fingers if he desires.
He can even get it back-dated. That he has not gotten one and displayed to the public for our scrutiny shows the Guy has decorum.

Pls, I demand some respect for our helmsman. He deserves such from you despite all the odd.

Common show some here grin grin

A dubious man who occupies a position he is not qualified for deserves no respect at all.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

You deserve your preaching grin I can still see that you are trying to convince yourself about PMB. I am talking in terms of education!

I like being fair in all things.

When he has used 4years, I will join the appraisal team. But for now, let's forget the certificate issue. It will do us no good to keep digging on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Hardly Believe This Is Enugu / Osun Indigenes Shouting OLÈ On Aregbesola,they Also Said No More APC(video) / Terrorists Invade Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.