Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. (2141 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Nigeria Can Beat South Africa Militarily If She Really Wants To / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2017
President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is not an illiterate, contrary to the notion held by many people, even in this noble forum.

A person is considered to be educated if he/she has passed through a formal education from which such person acquired a qualification.

PMB of course passed through a formal education and holds various qualifications including an equivalent of masters in military related studies.

To have some individuals referring to him as illiterate is annoying and nagates the very meaning of education.
WAEC this, WAEC that; let's not regard WAEC as an authentic exam body whose certificates supercede the prestigious war callege that certified President Buhari as qualified to lead in so many fields.

Note: some acclaimed "educated" Nigerians today are not qualified to lead any role/sector. Yet, they hastily call a professional Military/leadership icon, and "illiterate".

Let's put an end to such ignominious speeches.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun, et'al
Do the needful please!

1 Like

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Yeah!

To call a professional military trainee of that calibre an illiterate, shows that we have so many 'educated illiterates' around this days.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by PFRB: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2017
Military education is to kill and destroy. Kpam.

1 Like

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by aolawale025: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Why doesn't he have fss, pss after his name?

1 Like

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Who gives a f^ck about an illiterate and dullard.
Has he found his certificate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Turantula(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2017
Quota System with pass mark of 6.5% is what you call education? Haven't you heard him speak before? Common

1 Like

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
PFRB:
Military education is to kill and destroy. Kpam.

No dear!

Even at that time, being elite Nigerian that went overseas for training implies that they were made to undergo trainings that include human management and refined kind of leadership.

Don't forget, Africans needed refined leaders at that time. So PMB invariably got that unpolluted training that can be described as all encompassing.

No wonder he is surprising so many people despite his gerontological standing.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Turantula:
Quota System with pass mark of 6.5% is what you call education? Haven't you heard him speak before? Common

Haba bros,
The Guy speaks good English with oral tone.
Admit it.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Letslive:
Who gives a f^ck about an illiterate and dullard.
Has he found his certificate?

WAEC you mean. Isn't it?

If he finds his war college certificate, no need for WAEC any more.

Reason?
Yes, because one who has secondary school certs, does not need to produce his nursery school papers.

I know you can reason along
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2017
aolawale025:
Why doesn't he have fss, pss after his name?

Yes, those abbreviations means that he got more feathers to his cap shocked shocked shocked

Southerners understands what it means for a great man to have so many feathers on his cap
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Ejanla07: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
shameless op
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Ejanla07 post=62672490]shameless op[/quote

@Ejanla07,

Common! What's there to be ashamed of?

Enlighten me please
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Activeman391(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is the WAEC Certificate now being undermined?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
eodavids:
WAEC this, WAEC that; let's not regard WAEC as an authentic exam body whose certificates supercede the prestigious war callege that certified President Buhari as qualified to lead in so many fields.

Do the needful please!

whoever made this statement is a stark illiterate!

so he is not even worthy to speak on literacy to begin with undecided

A government fighting against the institution it instituted, that one na government

3 Likes

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stop praising dullardism
Below are the academic qualifications of Robert Gabriel Mugabe.

Bachelor of Arts (History and English) (BA) degree from the University of Fort Hare (1951)

Bachelor of Administration (B.Admin) from University of South Africa (Unisa)

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from the University of South Africa (Unisa)

Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Economics from University of London (External Programme)

Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from University of London (External Programme)

Master of Laws (LL.M) from University of London (External Programme)

Master of Science (MSc.) in Economics from University of London (External Programme)

The two law degrees were earned while he was in prison (between 1964 and 1975) and the MSc while leading the Zimbabwe government after independence.

REVOKED HONORARY DEGREES:

Honorary LLD degree from University of Edinburgh (1994), which was however revoked in June 2007.

Honorary LLD degree from University of Massachusetts (1986), which was also revoked in June 2008.

Honorary LLD degree from Michigan State University (1990), and was revoked on 12 September 2008.

HONORARY DEGREES:

Honorary LLD degree from Ahmadou Bello University (Nigeria)

Honorary LLD degree from Morehouse College (Atlanta, Georgia)

Honorary LLD degree from University of Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe)

Honorary LLD degree from St. Augustine's University (Tanzania)

Honorary LLD degree from Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia)

Honorary LLD degree from Solusi University (Zimbabwe)

Honorary D.Litt. degree from Africa University (Zimbabwe)

Honorary D.Civil Laws degree from University of Mauritius (Mauritius)

Honorary D.Com. degree from For Hare University (South Africa)

Honorary D.Tech. degree from National University of Science and Technology (Zimbabwe)

Honorary D.Phil (African Heritage and Philosophy) degree from Great Zimbabwe University (Zimbabwe)

eodavids:
President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is not an illiterate, contrary to the notion held by many people, even in this noble forum.

A person is considered to be educated if he/she has passed through a formal education from which such person acquired a qualification.

PMB of course passed through a formal education and holds various qualifications including an equivalent of masters in military related studies.

To have some individuals referring to him as illiterate is annoying and nagates the very meaning of education.

Note: some acclaimed "educated" Nigerians today are not qualified to lead any role/sector. Yet, they hastily call a professional Military/leadership icon, and "illiterate".

Let's put an end to such ignominious speeches.

Do the needful please!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:
Stop praising dullardism

Bachelor of Arts (History and English) (BA) degree from the University of Fort Hare (1951)

Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Economics from University of London (External Programme)

Master of Science (MSc.) in Economics from University of London (External Programme)

The two law degrees were earned while he was in prison (between 1964 and 1975) and the MSc while leading the Zimbabwe government after independence.

Honorary LLD degree from University of Edinburgh (1994), which was however revoked in June 2007.

Honorary LLD degree from University of Massachusetts (1986), which was also revoked in June 2008.

Honorary LLD degree from Michigan State University (1990), and was revoked on 12 September 2008.

HONORARY DEGREES:

Honorary D.Tech. degree from National University of Science and Technology (Zimbabwe)

Honorary D.Phil (African Heritage and Philosophy) degree from Great Zimbabwe University (Zimbabwe)

Okay!

From your analysis, I agree that R. Mugabe is a piece of work.
However, when you have mountain everest; you also have other mountains who are mountains in their own capacity even if below Everest in height.

Tell me am right on this one shocked
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

whoever made this statement is a stark illiterate!

so he is not even worthy to speak on literacy to begin with undecided

A government fighting against the institution it instituted, that one na government

@Wiseandtrue, you seem to classify any person with contrary opinion from yours as "illiterate".

But why

Logically, you have not made the point in your mind, so please, come again so I may comprehend your position on the discuss.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
eodavids:

Okay!

From your analysis, I agree that R. Mugabe is a piece of work.
However, when you have mountain everest; you also have other mountains who are mountains in their own capacity even if below Everest in height.

Tell me am right on this one shocked
You just want to justify mediocrity
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Activeman391:
Is the WAEC Certificate now being undermined?

Not at all.

But, if not an act of witch hunt, if I really wants to know if you schooled and you provide an authentic copybof your degree certificate; I will reason along with you if you tell me your O'level certificate has been misplace beyond your reach.

Of course, academically no person gets A'level without O'level.

So, that you Activeman391 provides your degree certificate can be enough to reach a supposition-based decision to agree that "Activeman391" is educated (and not an illiterate.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

You just want to justify mediocrity

No, I shouldn't be justifying mediocrity.

All I meant is, the current helmsman may not be the best, but, he deserves a chance of fair assessment from you, me and the rest of us.

Tell me am not wrong cool
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
eodavids:

No, I shouldn't be justifying mediocrity.

All I meant is, the current helmsman may not be the best, but, he deserves a chance of fair assessment from you, me and the rest of us.

Tell me am not wrong cool
Where is his waec certificate?
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

Where is his waec certificate?

@ imhotep, be fair to yourself and to him.

He is educated. Waec cert. Not available for your verification. But the evidence are there, showing he has it.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
eodavids:

@ imhotep, be fair to yourself and to him.

He is educated. Waec cert. Not available for your verification. But the evidence are there, showing he has it.
Educated by sentimental validation

1 Like

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

Educated by sentimental validation

Okay imhotep!

Here's the final: an illiterate is a person who cannot read nor write.

Our Presido reads and writes very well, even more than some people calling him 'illiterate'.

Haven't you hear him speak
You and I knows he speak Oral English.

Tell me am right smiley
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
eodavids:

Okay imhotep!

Here's the final: an illiterate is a person who cannot read nor write.

Our Presido reads and writes very well, even more than some people calling him 'illiterate'.

Haven't you hear him speak
You and I knows he speak Oral English.

Tell me am right smiley
My Friend. The Nigerian constitution has educational requirements which the dull@rd did not meet.
And he is running up and down fighting so called kworopshon.

We refuse to be deceived

1 Like

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Sirjamo: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:
Stop praising dullardism

HONORARY DEGREES:

Yea, with all his qualification, we saw how he governed his people until he was kicked out like a dog.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sirjamo:
Yea, with all his qualification, we saw how he governed his people until he was kicked out like a dog.
That man has more respect that all mumu Nigerian presidents combined.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by eodavids(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
imhotep:

My Friend. The Nigerian constitution has educational requirements which the dull@rd did not meet.
And he is running up and down fighting so called kworopshon.

We refuse to be deceived

My bros, I know you are wiser than the comments you have made.

Do you really believe PMB did not have waec?

Remember, even if he never had it, he could have gotten it just be requesting for it.

Common my Bros, cheer up and accept the facts.
No matter who in power today, the table will still turn round and power will eventually change hand, its a matter of time.

Give PMB a chance. He is contributing his quota to national development. The end will justify the means. Take it from me.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sirjamo:
That man has more respect than all mumu Nigerian presidents combined.
Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
eodavids:

My bros, I know you are wiser than the comments you have made.

Do you really believe PMB did not have waec?

Remember, even if he never had it, he could have gotten it just be requesting for it.

Common my Bros, cheer up and accept the facts.
No matter who in power today, the table will still turn round and power will eventually change hand, its a matter of time.

Give PMB a chance. He is contributing his quota to national development. The end will justify the means. Take it from me.
He has his chance na. . .
And we can see the economic recession that he masterminded.

We reject the deception.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:14am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

@Wiseandtrue, you seem to classify any person with contrary opinion from yours as "illiterate".

But why

Logically, you have not made the point in your mind, so please, come again so I may comprehend your position on the discuss.
If he is good in military operations does not mean that the constitution should be toyed with!

The least of the qualification required for presidency is WAEC! Bbut instead of tendering his certificate, he went to court

For what exactly Not to mention the drama surrounding the certificate!

it's laughable!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB (our President) Very Educated, Militarily. by SalamRushdie: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2017
No properly educated man will take Nigeria down to the bottom of the drain like Buhari has done in just two years , truth b e told Buhari is worse than an illiterate , he is a retarded illiterate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Government Imposed #24,000 Naira Fee On Use Of Generator - Photo / It Is Getting Real :nnamdi Kanu Reveals Date To Reveal Buhari DNA / Photos From Zahra Buhari's Husband's Birthday Dinner In Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.