Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

8mins With Hon Akeem Demola Ige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8mins With Hon Akeem Demola Ige (299 Views)

Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / The Truth About Akeem Demola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8mins With Hon Akeem Demola Ige by packagerz: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2017
AS A YOUNG POLITICIAN,WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT

1.i spend more time with with the masses and less privileged because they are my shoulder.

2.60% of my income goes to education.. By providing books,chairs,desk and all to the children who can't afford standard education.

3.serving my people is one of my main task.

4.Go from where you are to where you wanna be and you can feel great about your dreams.

5.I move from street to street to know how my people feels especially at this economy period.

6.I am a grassroots politician so I know my area of concentration..

7.politically Oyo is doing better..

8.Ensure your Children Financial Future is secured and this is more than a Business but a Legacy.

9. I prefer simplicity and perfection.

10. I was a former chairman of my LG before coming to house of assembly...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Community Cries Out For Help Against Industrial Pollution / 2019 Presidential Election: No Automatic Ticket For Atiku, Says PDP / Gombe: Return Of Self-exiled Political Hermits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.